[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>people who wear socks to bed Is this a joke or do people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (52KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 640x512px
>people who wear socks to bed
Is this a joke or do people actually do this regulary?
I dont even wear a pajama let alone socks.
Explain yourselves plesse
>>
>>35621850
I sleep in jeans
>>
When you fall asleep your temperature drops a bit. If you're poor, or have poor blood circulation and feel the cold more it can cause you to wake up more often in the night.
>>
Ever since I was born my entire family told me that if I sleep barefooted I would get pneumonia and die

Of course I've slept barefooted ever since I was like 13 and had the ability to google

Mexican families are very supertitious. There's many many more examples like this and if I tell them they're wrong and how they can just easily google anything to check it they STILL dismiss me and say I'm wrong and they're right.
>>
>>35621850
what i dont get is people who wear clothes to bed.
i only wear underwear, yet normies wear fucking pants and shirts and shit to bed. why?
how does that in anyway feel comfortable when under the covers? fucking hell
>>
people are strange, if they wanna get athlete's foot that's their choice senpai
>>
>>35621850

Do people really wear coats? It's 120 out right now in the Sahara what does anybody on Earth need a coat for when it's so hot?
>>
>>35621850
I go to bed in just my undies
>>
Something about wearing pajamas or socks in bed feels really uncomfortable. Nothing but boxers & t-shirt for me.
>>
>>35621850
People with western diets have fatty streaks in their arteries after age 3, so they live most of their lives with restricted bloodflow if they don't change. This makes feet cold.
>>
i used to sleep naked but as i've gotten older i really enjoy the feeling of socks and pajama bottoms, and i'll even wear a shirt in the winter

>>35621947
what? how can you get athletes foot from wearing socks to bed?
>>
>>35621850
I always wear socks to bed.
>>35621936
In the winter I'll wear sweat pants, a t-shirt, and a hoodie to bed and sometimes even put the hood up. Even in the worst heat of summer I wear shorts and a t-shirt to bed. I don't know what to say other than it's really comfortable to me and if I try anything different it just feels completely wrong and I don't sleep well.
>>
>>35621850
Underwear is all i need.
>>
I go to sleep wearing that days clothes on most of the time (shirt, jeans, belt, socks) which are also sometimes my work clothes
>>
>>35621850
I hate feet.
Dunno why but I just think they're gross.
I wear socks all the time (not when I shower ofc). I basically have the opposite of a foot fetish.
>>
>>35621999
nice psuedo science
>>
I only wear socks to bed
>>
I dont understand people who can wear socks indoors, let alone in bed.
>>
File: unnamed2-1024x540.jpg (228KB, 720x380px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed2-1024x540.jpg
228KB, 720x380px
>>35621850
My bf does I don't really understand why either.

I have to air my sweaty feet out cause otherwise I wake up with cheesy feet.
>>
I've slept naked most of my adult life

Can't see myself going back to wearing clothes to sleep
>>
File: 1478972297053.jpg (5KB, 192x185px) Image search: [Google]
1478972297053.jpg
5KB, 192x185px
>tfw wear footie pajamas to bed

I can't sleep without it. I need to feel maximum cozy to get sleepy.
>>
I live in a shit country where mosquitos are my #1 problem. I have to sleep covered the fuck up so they wont touch me. That includes me sleeping in socks so they wont get to my feet. My city is so remote getting any antirepelant is almost imposible.
>>
>>35621992
Whenever I sleep with a T-Shirt on, I always get annoyed by the cloth bunching up in my armpits
>>
>>35621850
I do it during the winter months. Here in bongistan our weather constantly fluctuates during spring because it can't decide what it wants to be, so for the past month I've worn socks in bed some nights, and not others.
Tonight will be a no-sock night.
>>
Do none of you sleep nude? It's much more comfy
>>
my feet get cold when i sleep. i always have socks on, i'm a shoebie too. person who wears socks with flip flops.
>>
>>35624380
Have to sleep nude.
If anything is a buffer between my body and sheets it overheats and irritates my skin cause im prone.

Fucking choked sweating balls and pubes.

Hot feet.

Itchy shirted back and sweating pits.

Fuck anyone that dpesnt havr tmto sleep naked to regulate b. Temp.
>>
>>35621850
I do because Canada can be a very cold place
>>
File: wjp1xVE.jpg.png (1MB, 1169x800px) Image search: [Google]
wjp1xVE.jpg.png
1MB, 1169x800px
>>35621850
>still wears his skin to bed
>>
>>35626295
warm up your house?
>>
>>35621850
My feet are always cold in the winter + autumn seasons, even with a blanket and sheets. Otherwise I just sleep naked 'cause it's maximum comfy.
>>
File: 1415638506054.jpg (34KB, 296x264px) Image search: [Google]
1415638506054.jpg
34KB, 296x264px
>>35627818
>waste tons of energy heating a bunch of space, most of which you aren't occupying
or
>put some cloth on your body
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.