[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey robots, I need some help >been seeing this girl for a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 0634 - VOcxgCK.png (78KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
0634 - VOcxgCK.png
78KB, 412x351px
hey robots, I need some help

>been seeing this girl for a couple of months, hanging out etc.
>ask her to come see beauty and the beast with me yesterday
>she says yes
>after the movie is done she gives me a gift for no reason what so ever
>Yodakeychain.jpg nothing special
>tell her that Yoda is my favorite star wars character (It's probably Kit-Fisto but w/e)
>she says she's glad she remembered it correctly

Question is, why the fuck did she give me a random gift? Im too autistic to find out on my own and I have no previous experience. The internet hasn't given me any answers either, please help a fellow 20y/o KHV out.
>>
>>35621507
She likes you. She's showing her affection. You're good, fellow anon.
>>
>>35621507
You're in faggot

Get her some generic makeup thing from Ulta or some normie makeup store like that.
>>
>>35621507
she likes you, stop overthinking or you will screw it up
>>
She wants you to remember her, desu

Time to fuck her right in the pussy
>>
Usually when someone just randomly gives you a gift that means they like you.

It seems like kind of an autistic thing to do to just randomly give someone a star wars key chain, so maybe you've found your match, ya fuckin' autist.

Good luck OP.
>>
what kind of faggot asks a girl to go watch beauty and the beast holy shit
>>
>>35621507
as long as you had a decent counter-gift ready you are golden
>>
File: 1488905931126.jpg (55KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1488905931126.jpg
55KB, 500x411px
>>35621507
watch aladon next you faggot

make sure you turn the "I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLD" song into some cheesy romantic inside joke with her

don't try too hard though.
>>
>>35621597
I didn't expect to get a gift at all, am I supposed to get her something now? I gave her a 24 pack of Monster not that long ago since I got it dirt-cheap but I dont really drink Monster but she does...
>>
>>35621585
we're both autists and weebs so I think she might be the one

I sound like a faggot
>>
>>35621529
>>35621555
>>35621565
>>35621582
Thanks for advice and answers, knew I could count on you guys

>>35621592
I wanted to see Emma Watson on the big-screen again....
>>
>>35621702
>I wanted to see Emma Watson on the big-screen again....

her nudes just leaked the other day so who cares about her anymore?
>>
>>35621641
wait she gave you a gift and you just basically said "thanks" and went home? you didn't have even a Starbucks card or anything for emergencies?
>>
>>35621734
No, I barely leave the house and had spent all my money on movie tickets...
Her bus was coming in 5 minutes so I walked her to her bus stop and waited with her
>>
File: nervousfrog.jpg (8KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
nervousfrog.jpg
8KB, 241x228px
>>35621734
>you didn't have even a Starbucks card or anything for emergencies
Not OP but...

I never even thought of that before. Smart.

I'm going to go get a gift card just in case the situation comes up. Thanks anon.
>>
>>35622093
never leave the house without a giftcard and an extra-small condom
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.