[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think society be better off it made drugs legal and fast

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: statin_burger.jpg (24KB, 473x405px) Image search: [Google]
statin_burger.jpg
24KB, 473x405px
Do you think society be better off it made drugs legal and fast food and junk food illegal or if it stayed the same it is now?
>>
>>35620716
I would like a world of 40% overweighted people, it would be fun to be slim at that world
>>
>>35620716
Spending money to protect stupid people from themselves will be exponentially expensive and result in greater suffering of the good people of the world by subsidizing those who don't act good therefore de-incentivising behavior that conforms to the morals of a society and eventually the complete breakdown of said morals and then the society itself.

The nanny state will always fail because it primarily focuses on solving the problems of human nature through feminine means. Wanting to protect and coddle people is only one half of the solution. A society that strives to last and prosper needs to be balanced in it's approach to governance. A balance between maternal and paternal love of one's people is what's needed and that's difficult for people to recognize when they didn't have an equitable balance of maternal and paternal love when they were reared.
>>
But if junk food is illegal now, what will all the stoners eat when they get the munchies?

Ya gotta think through these things, OP.
>>
Make them both legal, tax them both hard. Make it madatory for all waste food from fast food establishments to be donated if not bought. Then use some of the extra tax earnings to help make fresh food cheaper.
>>
Define "junk food".
>>
I would prefer a society where recreational drugs were legal and fast food and shit were illegal.

The argument people would make against it is "oh no our tax dollars would go to people who OD on drugs" but we're already spending a shit ton of money on people imprisoned for using them? And just think about the strain fast food and other unhealthy shit that people buy for cheap puts on the health care system. I want all the fatties to die off.
>>
>>35620716
Even as someone who uses recreational drugs frequently I'd have to say it should stay the same. Could I even enjoy drugs without fast food?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.