[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >talking with a qt female co worker >she said

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 17a.png (286KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
17a.png
286KB, 500x497px
>be me
>talking with a qt female co worker
>she said 'i would like to go outside with you! some drinks, cinema, you know'
is she into me or she is being nice to me because she knows im a beta asperger?
>>
File: 1486246898055.jpg (9KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
1486246898055.jpg
9KB, 240x193px
I think she's interested in you anon. As a normie/Chad, i haven't come across a single girl who has asked me to hang out w them and have them not be interested in me. I'm certain she likes you, and I say go for it. Perhaps you may find happiness. At least one of us should. Godspeed anon.
>>
>>35620618
>drinks, cinema

she literally asked you for a date, dumbass. Be glad you came across a woman like this, since women rarely initiate stuff like this even if they like you. you find her cute so go for it and ask her out the next time you meet. Just act like it's no big deal that you are a beta aspie, maybe it doesn't even bother her (at least it seems so)
>>
>>35620618
do it anon ask her out if
she wont say no
And if she does say no,who cares?
Girls dont use to say those things when they dont want the d.
So,go for it, you wont lost anything valuable shes just aanother biatch
>>
>>35622673
and also enjoy the film and the drinks, focus on it
>>
I bet you giggled and looked at the ground like a cuck. Girls ideally want you to offer to tank them somewhere to show initiative and leadership qualities but if they sense you're a cuck but they're still interested they'll offer.

You failed twice. Just end your existence.
>>
>>35620618
I would assume that she's just being nice and even might be going with me as a goof just so she can tell her friends what and awkward, weirdo I am after I pay for our night out. She'd be right too. I am an awkward weirdo. I view myself as a lost cause so I'd just turn her down as politely as possible and focus on memorizing precursor chemicals and their sources so I can go jihad on my way out.
>>
>>35622711
shut the fuck up maybe anon does it
give him a chance
Life is giving him it
>>
>>35622902
He already wasted the chance by not saying yes and coming here for advice.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.