[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over the 'mental block' of actually applying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1410873360649.jpg (106KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1410873360649.jpg
106KB, 480x360px
How do I get over the 'mental block' of actually applying to jobs and talking to people on the phone?

And how do I get 'motivated' to work? How do normies do it?

I mean yeah I would get some cash but it does not feel like it's enough to motivate me.
>>
you don't. if you aren't motivated even by the prospect of income there's no point. not that it matters, a robot like you and I will be lucky to get a minimum wage job.
>>
File: kk.jpg (58KB, 750x617px) Image search: [Google]
kk.jpg
58KB, 750x617px
>>35620337
think of it this way.. you need experience to do what you want
and you dont get there where you want with zero history. so first jobs can be anything, as long as you get some days and months under your belt. Then i started thinking, i dont have to have fun there or to even like it as long as im getting paid. So suddenly any job i were qualified to do was just fine.

And now i got next part time gig on the tuesday. Physical labour but id still say im closer to making it with this attitude than you are and mostly because of the fact that i care and you dont give a fuck and feel too sorry for yourself to reach out for better things.
>>
This is the same sort of plateau I dwell in.
I have a neat little rental apartment and get enough money from the state to sufficiently feed and entertain myself and then some.
I have the feeling that I'm entirely dependent on bureaucracy and goodwill of quite fragile system, and that I should work to get a pile of assets that actually are my own, but I'm stuck in such a comfortable trap that I never get around doing anything.
>>
>>35620337

Its very simple. If you dont do it. You will very literally wither and die.

What would you do of whoever is taking care of you died?

Whose going to pay the bills?

Inb4 uncle sam. You might as well kys if youre gunna be Nother neet.
>>
>>35620337
You need a career as opposed to a McJob

A McJob is just trading your time for a (pitiful) amount of money

A career leads to bigger and better things. It's a very significant different
>>
>>35621370
For a real career you need to either go to college or start your own business. Which takes much more motivation than just applying to be a wageslave.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.