[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon, eat up all your pork chops and mashed potatoes. There

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1355129537841.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1355129537841.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>Anon, eat up all your pork chops and mashed potatoes. There are starving kids in Africa, so be grateful.
>No Anon, you have to finish this pizza. There's no room in the fridge for leftovers and I'm not letting it go to waste.
>Anon, why aren't you eating the snacks I buy? I work so hard to get you chips and ice cream, the least you can do is enjoy them.
>Anon, you can't have a gym membership. They cost too much.
>I'm not having weights in this house, Anon. You're going to drop them and hurt yourself.
>No Anon, you can't take up jogging. It's dangerous outside, you'll get beat up, and it's too cold, you'll get sick.
>What do you mean you're trying to lose weight? No, you're my perfect little baby and don't need to change one bit.

T-thanks mom. I love you too.
>>
>>35619417
No one is forcing you to eat like fat pig
>>
>>35619846
Did you not read the first 3 lines of his post?
>>
>>35619882
>"No thanks, I'm full."

wow that was hard
>>
>>35619417
YOU'RE AN ADULT!!! AN ADULT!!!!!
>>
>>35619846
So you can't read?
>>
>>35619417
Fuck that bitch she is holding you back, do what you need to do, don't let the losers in life dictate what you do, she wants to make you a loser like she is
>>
>>35620054
Shut up. Fucking idiot
>>
>>35619417
I love mommy she gives me nice treats and feeds me good because im her good little boy. Thank you mommy!
>>
>blaming others for your problems

IF YOU ARENT HUNGRY DONT EAT WOW THATS HARD.
>>
>>35619417
Thats how i got fat
Im not even joking

So in order to lose weight i kissed my mothers head and hand and stopped eating anything she brings and started cooking for myself and running and doing other shit at home , never needed a gym lmao
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.