[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the worst pain you have ever experienced? Link rela

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: 1334534091979.jpg (188KB, 801x720px) Image search: [Google]
1334534091979.jpg
188KB, 801x720px
what is the worst pain you have ever experienced?

Link related for me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testicular_torsion
>>
>>35619099
I haven't experienced a lot of pain at all.
Never had tooth problems, never had kidney stones, never broke or severely burned anything. Never had any sort of serious accident or illness.

Worst pain I can actually remember is shortly after I started running and I thought I'd given myself knee arthritis.

Nice dubs.
>>
>>35619099
I also had this same problem
I fell ya OP
>>
>>35619099
>*clears thorath*
>be me 5-6 years old
>walking around town with my family when suddenly terrible pain in my lover right abdomen
>we come home pain getting worse, laying in bed
>next day i stay home pain getting worse, parents take me to hospital
>doctors try to figure out whats wrong with me
>rule out inflamed appendix and a few other things
>stay at hospital feeling worse and worse
>in so much pain couldn't fucking sleep
>then all of a sudden doctors come and I have to get surgery
>turns out my fucking appendix bursted and fucking gangranated
>wake up feeling weak as shit
>spend the rest of the day sleeping waking up to drink water and going to sleep again
(worst part about that couldn't drink water all at once but had to drink from the cap of a water bottle)
>recovering feeling better able to walk again shits good get out of the hospital
>im chillin all of a sudden i get some pain
>my fucking scar oppend fucking up
>puss and blood coming out
>have to get it sticthed up with local anesthesia fml
>still feel it hurts like hell
>fucking laying in bed
>have to have my scar checked and cleaned everyday to make sure it doesn't get infected
>have to get stitches removed
>no local anesteshia
>literally screaming for 20 minutes
and that's my worst pain, sorry if this was a shit greentext it's my first
>>
File: 7.jpg (21KB, 289x264px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
21KB, 289x264px
Cluster headache is undoubtedly among the most painful things a person can experience, I do not wish it on anyone.
>>
Kidney stone.

Honestly it wasn't as bad as people say because I assume the stone was SO small that it never caused serious blockage, I think it just cut the inside of my kidney.

It felt like someone had their hands around my kidney and were firmly applying small pressure.
>>
>>35619099
Did you lost a testicle, because that happened to a friend of mine and they had to remove it
>>
>>35619099
B-but Makoto is a girl!
>>
A broken heart, twain in two
>>
>>35619099
>what is the worst pain you have ever experienced?
bee sting
>>
>>35619499
Nope, thankfully. When it starts you have about 6 hours before your shits fucked up for good.
>>
>>35619099
Twanged a tube in my balls. Fapped through the pain thinking I was going to lose both my balls the entire time.
>>
I had to get tested for a neuromuscular disease and had to do a nerve function test. Essentially they get what is a literal fucking taser and taze you in multiple spots on your arms and legs and record the speed of the electricity through your nerves. It's not that bad at first it really just feels like bad static shocks and your arm and hand spasm over and over again, but eventually your muscles start clenching so hard that it feels like your arm is going to explode. Oh and after that they stick a 3 inch needle in your arm and leg and make you flex your muscle as hard as possible which sucks shit.
>>
>>35619099
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sickle-cell_disease
I have this shitty disease, when i go to the hospital they need to give me morphine just so i can stop screaming
>>
>>35619099
Stress fractures through both of my tibia plateus, I was on the kind and amount of opiates rock stars die from and was still in pain.
>>
I got a root canal and they didn't give me enough painkillers so I felt the entire thing
>>
was an opiate addict and didn't take a shit for like 2 or 3 weeks, and when i finally came out i had to crawl to the bathroom because the pain was so intense, and then i sat on the toilet for like 10 minutes in crying absolute agony trying to shit out something that was as thick and hard as a baseball bat, when i shat it all out i threw up
>>
>>35619099
Same here OP I had a 540 degree twist and my right nut was the size of a tennisball . It was the most unbearable pain i have ever experienced.
>>
Toss up between bad tootache, broken rib, and broken tailbone.
>>
File: 1488643877143.png (13KB, 462x546px) Image search: [Google]
1488643877143.png
13KB, 462x546px
>>35619705
mate thats not a very nice thing to say.
>>
>>35619705
Hahaha not realy im pretty white man, but my mother comes from angola
>>
File: WIN_20170318_20_56_03_Pro.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170318_20_56_03_Pro.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
>>35619099
Ingrown toenail surgery (both big toes), not got any pics of it happening but heres my toes now.
notice on the right side of my left toenail and both sides of my left are kinda cut flat, thats where the ingrown parts were.
>>
>>35619099
I one had a dream aboyt a sharp pain and it was so bad i woke up. The pain didn't stop and it was an intense stabbing pain on my lower righr abdomen. I actually thoight I would die at one point. It was almost like being constipated so I ran to the toilet, but the pain was different and brutal. Then it just went away.
>>
I got a UTI so bad I literally pissed chunks of my bladder out. When I got back from the hospital I was pissing myself for a week, and every time I screamed and begged for death as my insides shot out my dick.
>>
>>35620236
I actually felt this a few days ago. It was really painful and it lasted for almost 2 days
>>
Being exposed to Tear gas for 5 minutes.
>>
nerve pain is the worse.

kidney stone, getting it removed, i had little stones in my bladder still. i had to pee every few hours.
>>
>>35620358
I have no idea what it was either. I just hope to God I nrver have to feel it again.
>>
>>35619099
I got some mad stomach pain one night. I think it's because I took an aspirin followed by 4 liters of Pepsi

I thought my intestines/organs were collapsing, the pain was unbearable. That is the only time I for real thought I was going to die.
>>
Jesus Christ you're all genetic garbage.

I am one unhealthy fucker. Get no exercise just sit on my ass and eat potato chips and have never had any health issues at all. Have checkups yearly and all of my blood tests come back perfect. I never get sick either, my Grandparents from both sides smoke like chimneys and are still kicking.

I will never have kids but if I did they would be blessed.
>>
>>35619380
Heres your (you) for that painful story anon
>>
>>35619099

The most recent thing that comes to me because I haven't had too many bad experiences was when I got an ear infection. It had been practically a decade or more since I got an ear infection and this one was horrible. Woke up with a little soreness in my right ear, went to the doctor later that day to have it checked out as it was increasing in pain, by the time I went to bed it was incredibly painful and I barely got any sleep. Next day it had swollen shut and eating was a painful feat. By the end of the week I went back to the doctor, they gave me stronger meds and put a wick in my ear because it was impossible to see the ear drum due to swelling, I was popping tylenol every 5-6 hours so I didn't go fucking crazy, after about a week the pain dimmed down, but it still took about close to 3 weeks before I was fully better.

The first week the pain was just so bad, having it right next to my fucking head, it was a pulsing, sharp pain. I don't even know how I got an ear infection, came out of nowhere at the beginning of the semester, felt like I wanted to die that first week.
>>
>>35621803
Same.
I've never made a genuinely healthy choice in my life and my body seems to be immune from consequence.
>>
Gallstones at age 20. Had to have my whole gallbladder removed.
>>
I've never had pain so bad that I have to scream or pass out. One time I had a really bad shit that felt like actual glass shards cutting my guts. rn I have a really fucked tooth and if I prod it with cold water the pain is pretty bad, my brain shuts down for a sec.
>>
File: 1315289307590.jpg (31KB, 504x532px) Image search: [Google]
1315289307590.jpg
31KB, 504x532px
debilitating period cramps

>mfw I realize most men don't have to know pain beyond stubbing their toe
>>
Ear infection. Got it in both ears as well. Almost went temporarily deaf. It hurt like a bitch and took almost a month to heal as I was an idiot and didn't go to the doctor
>>
>>35622087
>debilitating period cramps
fuck off roastie to lolcow
>>
Not really about the pain but I tell it anyway
>be me couple years ago, mabye 24
>be kraut on vaccation in bongland to visit my gf
>on trip in london for a couple of days before going back to yorkshire where gf lives at the time
>last day, eat at pizzahut. meh but eatable.
>get back to yorkshire, fell a bit dizzy
>suddlenly vomiting and diarria, fuck Pizzahut
>no big deal, just drink tea and eat those small prezels
>go to 3 days later. have to shit every 30mins, vomit everything up a, even water
>no sleep in 3 days real drinking in 3 days.
>anus is bleeding constantly from shitting, mouth is dry because I can't drink, stomachacid burned up my mouth and throat
>can't go to doctor because no car and I would shit myself in the bus
>4th night lay awake, getting delirious, seriously feel like I am dying, like for real.
>think about waking up gf to call ambulance, but think dying doesn't sound to bad right now, back out from sleep deprevation.
>next morning wake up and slowly getting better

I know it's a shit story but let it be a lesson to never trust Pizzahut or british restaurants.
>>
>>35622087
almost got me with that bait, you were close
>>
Toothache, it starts to go around your entire head. It can be horrific.
>>
>>35619099
Had a torsion too. They surgically "fixed" it and it happened again. Pretty bad pain, not nearly as bad as many other things.

Inner ear infection, kidney stones and getting burns on 30% of my back were all worse.
>>
Anesthesia awareness, twice, first time was worst out of the two
>>
tooth infection
>>
Definitely childbirth.
>>
Having my teeth being removed while the anesthesia was wearing off
>>
>>35619249
Breaking my back and my miserable malaligment issue with my legs.
>>
Removing warts with liquid nitrogen
>>
Dislocated femur on top of tibia and fibula fracture
>>
>>35619099
Worst pain was 2nd + 3rd degree burns all over my hands, no bueno.
On a testicular torsion-related note, I've had a funny feeling in & around my scrotum for the past few days with occasional pain and I'm hoping it's cancer
>>
>>35619099

So last year I managed to get a little scrape on my leg while hiking. It healed quickly, and I didn't pay any more attention to it.

It turns out it had become infected, and the infection was sealed away within my leg, and it grew into a massive abscess.

Eventually I had it cleaned out. And later that night, I had to change the dressing packed into the massive hole in my leg for the first time.

I had waited too long, and the dressing was sticking to the inside of the wound. I had to slowly work it loose, and I was extremely happy when my leg stated bleeding heavily, since that would just make it easier to get things unstuck.

Changing that dressing was the worst pain I had ever felt, and I had to keep inflicting it on myself until I was done.
>>
I was microwaving my autistic cup to get it autistically clean, I filled it with soapy water.

I took it out of the microwave and walked to the sink, gave it a quick swirl, and then it shot out a 10 foot fireball that got me in the eye. What's funny is I was just reading about superheated liquids the previous night. Curiously, instead of superheating it turned into an arc of plasma. The dilaudid was nice, and the lortab prescription was even better. I don't even have a scar now after using the weird creams and gels they gave me.

Now my autism cup is glass, so I don't have to worry about it getting dirty. I just rinse it out each night with barkeepers friend and it's so clean that carbonated beverages don't want to bubble in it. Fuck plastic cups, filthy germy pieces of shit that almost kill when when you clean them.
>>
Fell spine first on some unfortunately shaped gravel. No lasting damage, but at the time you could have fooled me.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.