[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any parents on this board? If so tell us how you became

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ayy lmao.jpg (75KB, 576x960px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
75KB, 576x960px
Are there any parents on this board? If so tell us how you became one. Also as a general question if you had a child, how would you raise it?
>>
>>35618754
Get mum to do it.
The secret to having good keedz is getting grammy and grampy in on it as free daycare.
Then you take over some time after early teens when you're not a retard and nan is getting a bit tired.
>>
>Are there any parents on this board?
Yeah
>If so tell us how you became one.
Had sex.
>Also as a general question if you had a child, how would you raise it?
I'm just now heading into the "terrible twos", so I'm trying encourage him by what seems to interest him and nuture these early interests. Try to keep him active, I'm actually waiting for next round of toddler tumbling classes to get him into that. Probably in another year to year and half I'd like see if he would want to start learning an instrument.
>>
>>35618754
what the fuck is that image
originjalalakska
>>
>>35618754
I think hanging out with this kid would be fun.
>>
>>35618754
I like this child because mouth is looking like a vagina
>>
Yes, have 3 kids. First wasn't planned but we decided to keep, and it began and continued from there. We try to raise them well, and foster good things like respect and self-dependence. They're young though, still just little kids.
>>
>>35618754
No.

Id let them do whatever they want and beat them if they choose to annoy me. Id also try to show them my hobbies from time to time.

Id be a terrible father so i dont want to be, one.
>>
>>35618754
I have a 12 year old son I only get to see during the summers.

I became a father by impregnating my gf when we were both 14.

I always take a week off work to do a bunch of outdoor stuff when he comes over for summer. We go camping and fishing but no hunting because my baby momma and her chad are gun-hating libtards. We usually just play ps4 or watch anime after work when I go back to work. I wish I had full custody.
>>
File: rarepepe81.jpg (306KB, 850x782px) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe81.jpg
306KB, 850x782px
>>35618754
>yfw 54 yo dad browses r9k
honestly kill me
>>
Is there a way to legally kill that thing?

Like if you've got a kid that's deformed and fucked up can you have them put down? You really shouldn't be forced to raise a monster.
>>
honest question, why would parents browse /r9k/ ?
>>
I'm 23, 24 in June.
My boy will be 1 year old in July.

It has been an extremely difficult adjustment.
Gf and I fight just about every day, and she says she'll leave whenever I tell her to but I don't want to do that to our baby.
He's amazing himself, but he can be really difficult. He's starting to maneuver everywhere and make trouble. Knocks chairs over, sticks everything in his mouth, tries to pull wires out from behind the tv, tries to stick his fingers in the fan, tries to climb everything, never sits still... peace and quiet is all gone.

Man, most times I just wanna chill alone and play a video game or whatever but honestly as ridiculously hard as it is, I don't think I see myself just giving it up.
I know I fucked up but you gotta own up to shit, right?

Honestly, the one thing I'd share with anyone thinking about kids at this age is that it can happen to anyone and once you're in, you're not getting out without dealing with some absolute shit.
>>
Destined to always look like your about to sneeze

What a life
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.