[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>born in small town >nothing around for 400 miles >the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3216.jpg (13KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3216.jpg
13KB, 256x192px
>born in small town
>nothing around for 400 miles
>the snow is so deep 9 months out of the year you can't even go out
>nothing but hicks and broken down shit
>it's either normies and chads or complete autistic people or rednecks
>parents are so poor we live in a broken down house and I've never been on a vacation before
>stuck in my cold broken down house 90 percent of the time because of the cold and poverty
>everyone around me is incredibly poor and disabled
>no one can afford cars, food, basic needs, or to upkeep their house
>literally everyone here is so poor they are under the poverty line
>everyone who's middle class is pretty much a Chad and stay in their own group
>have never been on a plane, on the beach, or in a hotel
>have never had friends or felt accepted
>only thing to do is walk for miles through blackness and blizzards and bull shit
>nothing around me but shitty welfare farm work

I just want to fucking leave. I don't care how poor I am how shitty life is there. I just want out.
>>
Save up for a gun
>>
>>35618407
So, you live in either a shitty midwest/mountain state, or in the middle of nowhere, Manitoba?
>>
>>35618407

I hope you get out. Maybe try the military - it will take you places and could potentially advance your life. Probably the best option for a poorfag.
>>
File: imagesZRO3D45F.jpg (2KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
imagesZRO3D45F.jpg
2KB, 120x120px
Actually though you were on about the plot for pokemon.
>>
>>35618532
Yeah except the leaving part
>>
>>35618515
Fuck that I just want to live in California

>>35618490
Upstate ny
>>
>>35618407
>can barely afford food
>still has access to /r9k/
>>
>>35619063
Oh, yeah, you're fucked. Get out as soon as you can. Suck dicks at a Grayhound station if you need to for bus fare
>Originally from Watertown
>>
>>35618407
if you have time to spend here then go get a second or third job, then leave. if you legit don't give a fuck about living conditions then just go wherever, depend on others if you must but get some low-end no-curriculum-required shit job like flipping burgers and work from there.

rent some cheap ass place or just sleep in some park or some shit.

don't spend your salaries on futile shit, make everything you buy count and save as much as you can.

it'll probably be one of the darkest most trying times of your life, but if you make it past that you should be good till then end. when you get up from the bottom you learn shit the hard way, hard to go back down after that unless you're stupid.
>>
buy camera, take cool pictures that capture what it feels like, make tumblr, market the tumblr, awesome hobby and maybe revenue stream one day.
>>
>>35620357
Its just depressing dead trees and grey
>>
>>35620136
>>35620227
Thx guys I kinda wanna just say fuck it and take off but all the good places are far I might just go to NYC and sleep on the train
>>
>>35620450
travel anywhere, look for a mcjob, live frugally, save up and then move to your dream city. your current life will crush you if you decide to tough it out and wait till you can finally move to hollywood or fucking wherever. get away from that shithole as soon as you can, before it kills you inside.
>>
>>35620677
Yeah but that'd require 2 successful trips I'd be lucky to have one. I wouldn't mind moving somewhere warm outside a city I like though and move closer to it after.
>>
>>35618407
You try making money online. Appenhill is hiring and they pay 13 an hour. Also transcription. It'll get you out. I'd Also look into programming if you really want some money
>>
>>35620786
I'm somewhat certified in security I wish I could do that somewhere and of course it requires unnecessary training
>>
>>35620450
>>35620717
>2
why? you only need one : out.
after that anything can be arranged once you get a job. regardless of what you do it's gonna be though as balls but the simple fact is that if you stay as you are you'll slowly decay and worse yet, you'll lose sight of what you wantand be crushed by the mediocrity and shit.

if you have to, hitchhike, just don't be a retard, give no info other than city you're going to, nothing specific. if you gotta give a name give a nickname, don't expose yourself. if the person offering seems weird or shady just back off. don't accept any offers, especially not if they sound too good to be true.

you can see more online or on /out/, but it's perfectly possible to find edible food by looking in the trash if you're in a reasonably big city. you wouldn't believe how much good shit restaurants throw away because it's close to expiration. marts are the same. just try not to get caught. have a goal at all times, one small and one big, helps you keep focus.

but seriously go. don't think about it, don't reflect, don't muse, don't try to "prepare" just fucking stand up and go. if you don't you'll die alone, bitter and unfulfilled. there is no happy ending or hero to save you, you have to change your own life or it'll be the same until the end.

good luck anon.
>>
>born in shitty NJ
>everything is so crammed in here it's insane
>everything is so expensive that living here is impossible
>every job is 2 hours away, but it's only 15-30 miles from here
>NYC is too expensive to move to
>Anywhere where there might be a job is too expensive to move to without 5 roommates in a one bedroom apartment
>no jobs near where I live except for medical and engineering work, or minimum wage jobs
>Ice is around every day for nearly 4 months due to my neighborhood having issues
>Costs 500 dollars a month for anyone to commute to work for 2-3 hours one way

I feel you. I want to just drive away and never come back. I'm going to be with my parents until I'm at least 30-35. I just want to be on my own and be able to own a firearm and not pay 500 dollars a month to sit on a smelly bus for 6 hours day.
>>
>>35620423
write edgy depressed-sounding poetry and overlay the text on pictures you take
>>
>>35621770
I write depressing music
>>
Don't move to California. It's one of the most expensive places to live. There are areas that are relatively cheaper, but they're absolutely shit and far from anywhere that you'd actually like to be. I've heard Colorado is the place to go. Unless you've already got a job or some sort of safety net here, you'll be fucked once you get to California.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.