[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Samurai Jack a 4chan user? Aku's dystopian future is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: samurai jack.jpg (287KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
samurai jack.jpg
287KB, 960x1440px
Is Samurai Jack a 4chan user?

Aku's dystopian future is symbolized by the choked overcrowded cities and massive industrial centers. Jack prefers to spend his time time wandering the wilderness. He says very little except when necessary.

In a way, Aku is an analogy to the modern globalist liberal plutocrat. It is stated in the show that opening earth's spaceports to aliens across the galaxy has created massive crime. Aku has no problems with creating this low trust diverse society to spread his empire. Jack's ideal is an ancient mythological time where distinct cultures all existed in greatness.

The show often makes humor out of Jack's inability to understand the cosmopolitan future characters' slang and culture. Similar to how the robot becomes fed up with how society seems to have degraded to communicating in nothing but dank memes and ebonics.

Also Jack is a virgin who lives by virtues considered long dead by his society such as honor.

Essentially, Jack is an out of place relic from the past always questing to get back. Aren't we all?
>>
>>35617510
>Jack is a virgin
lol no he isn't
>>
>>35617829
>lol no he isn't
But he is.
>>
>>35617510
>Similar to how the robot becomes fed up with how society seems to have degraded to communicating in nothing but dank memes
4chan is fucking built on memes you retard, and this board is no different
>>
>>35617873
No we hate memes. You must have us confused with reddit.
>>
>>35618100

/r9k/ was *supposed* to be anti-memes, but it never was in reality. Everyone learned early on that xkcd guy's idea for forced original content was retarded and unworkable because there is an infinite number of slight variations on the same tfwnogf post. It sounds like you're the one who came here from reddit desu.
>>
>>35618100
4chan created a great deal of memes and continues to. Every other post on this fucking board is a Pepe or Wojak. What the fuck board have you been browsing?
>>
>>35617829
I believe the show has referred to him as either pure or innocent which is just a roundabout way of saying he is a virgin.
>>
>>35617829
no he fucked aku when he became girl
>>
Is x a robot or is x a 4chan user is really low iq post content. Can we just discuss how good the new season is instead?
>>
>>35618100
lol this!

Upboats to the left!
>>
>>35618294
nothing is more low iq than tripfagging when it is not necessary
>>
>>35618166
>>35618193
4chan uses memes but also mocks them and hates that they are mainstream and seem to replace normal conversation in a lot of cases. See:
>>35618332
>>
>>35618397

>hey /b/ name my band

If you think that's not worse than tripfags then you're a faggot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.