[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: your most hated board. rant about your most despised board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1455124524429.jpg (81KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1455124524429.jpg
81KB, 800x900px
ITT: your most hated board.
rant about your most despised board anons, let it off your chest
>>
>>35617086

I don't really hate any board

that said /mu/ is pretty annoying because of how tumblr and oversensitive they can be, used to browse a couple years back, found a couple fun musicians, never find anything interesting anymore though

I don't browse /co/ but I hear its even further down the tube than /mu/
>>
>>35617172
I left /co/ for /a/ back in 2010 when the Ponyfaggotry started. And after I left /co/ began its descent into social justice shit, and became a pack of whiny cuckholds. So I want to say that is my least favorite board. But then again, I was fairly normal when I browsed /co/: had friends, was on track to lose virginity, everything. Then /a/ poisoned my mind with all their talk of 3DPD, sluts, etc. And now thanks to that I am here wishing I had a real gf at age 25. So for that, I want to hate /a/ the most.

Really cannot decide.
>>
>>35617086
/mu/ is the worst board imo, and I'm a huge music fan
>>
>>35617086

/x/, talking about the paranormal is so much fun. But somehow the board is shit. Every thread is just a place for people to shitpost
>>
>>35617086
r9k
origaninonoli
>>
/pol/ is basically r9k but instead of people blaming themselves for their problems they just blame everyone else. In a way it's actually more pathetic.
>>
/pol/. I wish they'd just stay on their containment boards.
>>35617255
t. faggot who thinks listening to Led Zeppelin makes him a huge music fan.
>>
>>35617303
I agree.

t. /pol/ack
>>
>>35617086

I fucking hate how right /pol/ is all the time, give another board a chance to be correct all the time.
>>
>>35617252

lel don't blame /a/ for showing you that perfection doesn't exist in 3D form

Do you have any actually complaints about the culture of the board or is it just that it tainted your standards?

I personally love how /a/ is

>>35617273

yeah /x/ is just so fucking gay beacuse of all the RP threads, which is like all of them

if you can find obscure chans and occult/paranormal boards, those are the better choices

>>35617303

I don't really think you have a great grip on /pol/ if that's what you think, although there is quite a crossover between /r9k/ and /pol/ it seems, less so now though

I see the point you're trying to make though

they've been subverted by a lot of normies because of recent events as well, starting to visibly take a toll to the board's quality

>>35617255
>>35617339

Just because he thinks /mu/ is shit does not mean he's a dadrocker or something like that

/mu/ is a legit pretty shitty board, I say that as a guy who likes a lot of the older /mu/core too
>>
/d/ and /lgbt/ piss me off sometimes
>>
File: 1487080382640.png (313KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487080382640.png
313KB, 800x720px
/pol/, to the point I'm starting to not be interested in politics anymore. Glad Trump is in though, but honestly not everything is some agenda or propaganda. The most fun I've had recently on 4chan was the Star Vs. generals on /co/. I just had fun, no politics, no bullshit. Just a bunch of anons watching the show and enjoying it.
>>
trash users are cancerous
>>
>>35617086
/lit/

Most are leftist "intellectuals" and they always discuss about fucking nonsense.

As Julius Evola said, it would be better for those people to not be smart at all.
>>
/pol/ is pretty awful but I have seen some push back lately.
>>
File: fzck.png (17KB, 359x468px) Image search: [Google]
fzck.png
17KB, 359x468px
>>35617086
/pol/
It infects the site with their bullshit

Time to turn on legacy captcha
>>
Why most of you guys hate on pol? I thought /r9k/ had the same politician stances. Hell /r9k/, /pol/ and /b/ occasionally name the jew.
>>
>>35618126
r9k see it 2 ways

they blame the jews for the shit going on or

they love the jew because welfare
>>
>>35618126
your political ideals align with /b/.

This is really all that's needed to be said.
>>
File: 1485630742885.jpg (9KB, 379x374px) Image search: [Google]
1485630742885.jpg
9KB, 379x374px
>>35618126
Listen man, in the old days /v/ was my home board. Even I can have some self awareness and keep certain shit to myself. I'm pretty most of us here know what's going but after a while the same shit gets boring and old. How can I talk about a video game now with a black person that doesn't result in a thread being about IQ, crime statistics. Everyone knows this shit now. It's old, stale, personally I think education is the key
>>
It's a tie between /pol/ and /r9k/
Both are full of retards that think they know what they are talking about when in reality have no real life experience to back anything up.
>>
/pol/ is the best at being the worst board
>>
>>35618126
It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere-
>>
/r9k/, spammed with bbc threads, traps, fags, trannies, beta orbiters, eliza threads
>>
Man i go to /g/ sometimes because i want to find out more about computer programming so i can make games and shit, but 90% of the time it's fights about which programming language is superior etc etc.

Nothing inspiring about that, just a bunch of circlejerking faggot fucks, always trying to shove their shit up eachothers asses..Man fuck all of them.

I can go to the /vg/ game dev general instead tho.
>>
>>35618217
True /pol/ ruined me in some aspects. I was always casually racist and disliked faggots but /pol/ fueled this disgust towards them. Hell I can't hear some black rap song without thinking to myself "fucking nigger" or some shit like that. Funny thing is that I have barely seen niggers irl cus I live in a place where we don't have them.
>>
>>35617808

>some push back lately

so what, you're a butthurt leftist and you've noticed the increase in shill threads?
>>
File: 1459876169112.png (787KB, 900x808px) Image search: [Google]
1459876169112.png
787KB, 900x808px
>>35618358
I'm black man, I've known these statistics and all this stuff since the days of /new/. I'm just saying it gets annoying. I'm grateful I was exposed young, but damn man. I don't go around blaming other folks for my problems. Just acting like a giant child.
>>
>>35617086

Gaybot and think the /lgbt/ is a completely vile board.
>>
>>35617086
I hate /r9k/ so much. I hate what it became. I wish hiro would fucking delete it and then bring it back as an unlisted board similar to /trash/
>>
>>35617086
>/pol/
It reminds me of how fucked my country is right now.
Also seeing everybody just shitpost because of the flags doesn't help either
>>
>>35617273
I still remember the good times i had on there 5 or 6 years ago.
Then all the tulpa fags came and destroyed /x/ for good.
>>
>>35618349
/tech/ on 8ch is actually about stuff besides consumer circlejerking. Try there.
>>
/r9k/, on top of the usual threads >>35618337 mentionned, the rest are muh feels thread with less than 15 replies each.
>>
>>>/cgl/, a bunch of autistic beta women who think they are superior to everyone else just because they have a vagina.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.