[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no hairy fembot armpits to worship and sniff That's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>tfw no hairy fembot armpits to worship and sniff

That's all I ever wanted.
Anyone else's have these feels?
>>
>>35616295
hairer than me that's a no go
>>
Girls smell so amazing.

It's almost intoxicating.
>>
>>35616313
If she's harier than you please see a doctor for low testosterone
>>
>>35616369
Right? Going down on a girl and taking in her scent is the best thing on earth. My eyes roll on the back of my fucking head. It's literally like a high.
>>
>>35616377
I'm white lol we don't have thick dark hair. Her upper arm hair is more than mine, extremely off putting.
>>
>>35616409
Current gf sighs and makes a really nice sound and squirms around if I smell her musk before eating her out
>>
>>35616491
I keep trying to get my gf to stop shaving because it traps all the pheromones in the hair but she won't do it.

My last gf didn't shave and I couldn't keep my hands off of her. One whiff and I was hard as a diamond and ready to go.
>>
Do girls think it's weird when guys want to sniff them?
>>
>>35616581
I hope not because without that rush of girl musk entering my brain I may as well be asexual. Nothing gets me going than the stink of a woman.
>>
Nothing is more beautiful than a teenage girl with nice thick armpit hair and a bush. Literally the pinnacle of female beauty.

Its a shame that girls are brainwashed from a young age to shave every hair on their body. The only ones that don't are feminazis trying to make a statement, and they've already tainted their body with piercings and tattoos.

A young girl's natural beauty is a sight to behold.
>>
>>35616675
I sucks. All the hairy girls today are shit eating feminists. I just want a traditional girl who's never touched a razor. Is that so much to ask?
>>
Femanons, give me ONE reason why you dislike armpit hair so much that doesn't boil down to "MUH MEDIA DOESN'T PORTRAY ARMPIT HAIR AS BEAUTIFUL".

Protip: You can't
>>
>>35616736
>gf is hairy because of feminist shit bc college changed her sort of trad background
>I only half-jokingly tell her it's not "empowerment"; she just got lucky that I prefer hair
>tfw she finds it hotter that I'm the reason she's keeping her body hair now
>>
>>35616409
>>35616491
>>35616574
>>35618365
Why don't you all fuck off to /soc/ instead?
>>
>>35618103
It's stinky anon. Even if you shower everyday it will get stinkier by the end of the day than if you are shaved
>>
>>35616295
Arm hair and leg hair is nasty, everything else is patrician.
>>
>>35618500
I prefer natural bodily musk than the fake chemical smelling perfume most girls wear these days.
>>
i hate to be that guy but does anybody know a name ?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.