[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst thing someone said to you directly? I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: 1308079089001.png (65KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
1308079089001.png
65KB, 350x338px
What's the worst thing someone said to you directly? I'll start:

>I never considered us as close friends, leave me alone.
>>
>he's not bothering anybody get out of here u creep
>>
>you're a downer
>>
File: IhjDzXS.jpg (73KB, 1420x797px) Image search: [Google]
IhjDzXS.jpg
73KB, 1420x797px
>teacher has us introduce ourselves and say who's our best friend
>person i considered my best friend says someone else's name
>>
>I don't even know you, why do you still call me your friend.
>>
>>35616010
>talking to people
No
>>
File: 1485466487182s.jpg (7KB, 250x227px) Image search: [Google]
1485466487182s.jpg
7KB, 250x227px
> Why are you here? no one want's you here.

Everyone stares me out of the room
>>
>"I know I'm you're only friend. That's why I know you'll put up with anything, now shut the fuck up and never preach to me ever again or your you'll be down to zero."

Because I brought up - nicely - the fact that he's always at least an hour late to everything we arrange
>>
>"Wow, it's been like 10 years and you haven't changed a bit. It's like you're on pause."

I think it was supposed to be a compliment.
>>
>>35616261
this happened to me
it was the first time I realized I was weird/different
fuck those feels
>>
File: 1478354814698.jpg (81KB, 625x774px) Image search: [Google]
1478354814698.jpg
81KB, 625x774px
>nobody said you could come
Jokes on them because I reported them and they all got busted with weed. Pretty much ruined their lives.
>>
File: memri5.jpg (31KB, 529x341px) Image search: [Google]
memri5.jpg
31KB, 529x341px
>>35616658
I know this feel.
What did they mean by this?
>implying I didn't already know that
>>
>Grampa just died.
My grandfather was my role model growing up. He was a really cool guy (being a Korean war vet and everything) and was great with technology, despite his age. When I heard he had succumbed to cancer it fucking killed me.
>>
>You're never gonna change, you're only hurting me.

Every time I think of this it makes me wanna die.
>>
>>35617215
who said this to you, anon?
>>
>>35617281
A close friend after I told them I had depression and needed help.
>>
>>35617305
that's fucking awful. I'm sorry they said such garbage.
>>
>>35616010
>I never loved you, I never cared for you, I cared for a little bit in the beggining but after that I only stayed because I didn't want to break your heart, I stayed out of pity, but i cant take it anymore and I dont care anymore
>>
>I know you're depressed, but you're not putting any effort into your relationship with X. Let's be honest, you're way below her league but you're not doing anything to compensate for it. Stop whining all the time, shave, lose some weight, buy yourself some decent clothes. At least pretend you're actually worth it.
My ex girlfriend's brother told me this two weeks before she cheated on me and dumped me. I guess he was right all along.
>>
>A little of both

Context: My best friend was ending our friendship and I asked if it was because he pitied me or was disappointed in me (the conversation up to then clearly hinted at at least one of those).
>>
>HI
originallly
>>
>oh I had no idea you felt that way, I feel awful, maybe we should stop hanging out
>>
>>35617981
AND THEN SHE DID, AND I WAS 15 AND I NEVER LOVED AGAIN
>>
>>35616010
>"We're not best friends, we're basically drinking buddies"

This coming from the guy I instigated a fight with because he was paying more attention to his new gf than me. He also said when we were doing a project together at his house to his mom downstairs:

>"We aren't even friends"

I confronted him about it and he refused to admit he said it. I've only had one friend I've had a similar relationship to and I'll lose him once I graduate HS in three months. Then I'll be alone. FML
>>
>Why are you still messaging me, I don't even talk to you anymore. You're so clingy.
>>
File: JustFuckMyShitUpFam.png (26KB, 523x198px) Image search: [Google]
JustFuckMyShitUpFam.png
26KB, 523x198px
My former best friend sent me this when I tried to get back in touch with her.
>>
>>35618102
why are you a junkie dude
>>
>>35616850
They were insulting you saying that you are still a child
>>
File: IMG_1053.jpg (340KB, 640x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1053.jpg
340KB, 640x599px
> no one even likes him
This one stung pretty bad especially because it was in front of my entire 6th grade class
> He is so ugly
I really don't know how they didn't expect me to hear that.
> why would you push me into an ugly guy
Someone shoved a bitchy girl into me while I was fixing my shoe.
> you're pathetic and going nowhere
Thanks dad
> You're pathetic and you're cancer
Fuck you kaela I wish I would have never stuck my dick in your psycho ass.
>>
>>35618131
I went through a period where I did lots of drugs but that was a while ago. I'm not a tatoo artist either.
>>
>>35618138
thats just like, your opinion originally, man
>>
>>35617981
But desu I avoid any real conversation so I can't get hurt. And looking back, adolescence made that event more than it was.

Recently my boss told me I should kill myself. That was the first time I appreciated someone's unwarranted advice.
>>
>>35616775
What the fuck, this is not a friend
Fuck him, really
>>
>>35616010
>You're a freak

This was said to my face by my mum when she randomly came into the room as I was playing video games.
>>
>letting people hurt you with words
Silly anons.
>>
>>35616010
>When you hug me it doesn't feel like a human, it feels cold

said by me ex (REEE)
>>
From a girl I made the mistake of staying friends with after getting shot down by after bitching to me about her abusive boyfriend.

>But I have to stay with him, otherwise I might be stuck forever alone like you are.

Nevery stay friends with women who shoot you down folks. It only ends in disaster.
>>
File: 1486573189191.jpg (108KB, 1100x770px) Image search: [Google]
1486573189191.jpg
108KB, 1100x770px
>>35616775
i'll fuck that little shit up. i won't let him get away with treating my anonymous like that. fucking piece of shit. i can't believe normies think they can get away with bullshit like this.
>>
>>35618275
Being insensitive to words just saves you some time.
Eventually the pain will come.
>>
>>35618330
>Nevery stay friends with women
FTFY
>>
Man this is a depressing thread, why are people so cruel to each other
>>
>>35616010
>i would never let you raise my children, you psycho
Also
>you are a cancer on my soul
>>
>all you can do is destroy
I was like 6. Thanks dad, love you too.
>>
>>35618408
Messed up. This is why kids grow up with issues. Sorry dude
>>
File: thetruthmakesyoufrei.jpg (61KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
thetruthmakesyoufrei.jpg
61KB, 850x400px
>>35618340
>tfw this really works
>I have all the time in the world now
>just me and all my friends and thoughts
>>
>>35618408
Know that feel senpai. Except it was my mum in my case.
>>
my stepdad once told me that "nobody is going to believe you when you look so retarded" after he beat me up (a little bit) on Christmas eve and i threatened to tell the social workers about what had happened

i know he meant it even though he has claimed he didn't
>>
Does saying nothing count? Already posted the worst actual words in the thread but the thing that got me most to the point where it bothered me daily for years was my best friend of 18 years ghosting on me hard after saying we could spend a few days doing shit together or more specifically, after I had hyped myself up for weeks and saved up cash for it. Her kikebook showing she was still perfectly willing to hang out with other people didn't help.

3 years later and it still bothers me somewhat if only because I know our mother's will conspire for us to be in the same room again at least once in our lives. I have no idea what I'll do when that happens.
>>
>I tried helping you...but you where to negative
>>
>>35618315
>not responding BEEP BOOP BEEP
>>
>the way you are is doing this to me

mum on why she had cancer
>>
I tell ya, I remember a time when I was about... I was little, I don't know... 4, 5 something like that. We had this old dog that had a litter of puppies. And I walked in the bathroom one day and my Mother was standing there, kneeling down... Dog had a litter of about 8, and my Mother was bending over killing each one of these little puppies in the bathtub. I remember I said 'why?'... She said 'Im just killing what I can't take care of' - Then my momma said to me, she looked at me and she said 'I wish I could do that to you'
>>
>>35619087
jesus fucking christ. Are you and your mother still close?
>>
>>35618102
It doesn't seem that bad to me. Other than the junkie part, she still seems fond of you.

Also, kerplunk is a pretty good album.
>>
>>35619087
I'm out, the thread has nowhere to go from here.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.