[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A call out to all the people here who frequently encourage and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

A call out to all the people here who frequently encourage and harass other people to commit suicide.

Why do you do it?

What's going through your head when you're communicating with someone who is feeling suicidal and you're telling them to do it? What kind of emotions do you feel?
>>
>>35615004
it's funny

but it's not like they're going to do it anyway
>>
>>35615004
>Why do you do it?

It was out of love. if they really did it, there's a good chance that if they even prevented from doing so, or saved from the attempt will just grow to be a unstable person and disturb another people again sooner anyways.

If they don't have guts to do it and broke down, it's a good sign that they're just in deep shit phase of life, and still be saved, and more importantly they want to change.

>What's going through your head when you're communicating with someone who is feeling suicidal and you're telling them to do it? What kind of emotions do you feel?

I feel pity, but the world is a tough place where people will stab you, rape your mother and sister while smiling and saying they're good guys care for your wellbeing doing greater good for humanity.
They better suicide and sleep forever if they couldn't stomach the life. I know life is not 24/7 bad shit, but if a person want to commit suicide, it's usually a sign of being too weak to stomach life.

having said all of that, I don't urge to go say DO IT FAGGOT to every one who's suicidal or thinking about it. Approach them first and get to know if they still want to be saved or not.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 204x170px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 204x170px
Anyone who wants to commit suicide and comes to 4chan looking for a reason to live should hang themselves. I feel absolutely nothing for any fucking idiot who has ended their life over someone on 4chan encouraging them to do so.
>>
Because we know you won't really do it.
>>
I wish I had someone to push me to commit suicide.
>>
Isn't it funny that there are so many people who try to encourage others to commit suicide but not a single one of them will stand up in favor of voluntary euthanasia?
>>
>>35615004
just because your instincts tell you death is bad, does not mean its actually bad thing
>>
>>35615221
>voluntary euthanasia

I'm not against it personally, but I know it's kinda a complicated matter to deal with.

If it got legalized, it'll erase the taboo of suicide, and it could be a bad thing, since goverment, a supposedly moral high ground example permitted it, most will go in sheep mode and mbeeeee suicide is legal, life hard, I'll sign up to die no worries.

That's what make it hard to pass I think.
>>
Because anons love to find someone that are more of a piece of shit so they can feel good about their pathetic lives.
>>
>>35615014
>it's funny

It's not, and I'm not even saying that because of any moral bullshit. It's objectively gay and makes you sound like a tard
>>
>>35615510
lol kys faggot
>>
Im a very empathetic person, i wish no one would ever feel like they have to kill themselves. Im not a misanthrope by any means. I would love to see a world give a fuck and provide meaningful support to the depressed that actually made a difference. :( in my 8 years of using 4chan ive talked with lots suicidal people and pleaded for them to continue living, but there was one time i talked with an OP for two hours and i ended up supporting his decision. Manic depression, his parents died and had no immediate family left, diagnosed with colon cancer that would kill him soon anyway and dealing with constant pain and suffering. He said he wanted his death tobe on his terms and that there was no point spending his last 6 months sick and miserable obsessing over his death. He thanked me for the chat and said goodbye. I sobbed like a baby that night.
>>
File: 1482950090244s.jpg (2KB, 125x94px) Image search: [Google]
1482950090244s.jpg
2KB, 125x94px
>>35615510
>telling people to kts is objectively gay
>objectively gay
>>
>>35615004
where do you think you are

kill yourself faget
>>
>>35616068
Ummm r9k? I dont get what you mean by this post. im pretty sure youre fucking retarded.
>>
These cowards never do it anyway.

Even tho they should, fucking wastes of space.
>>
>>35616511
>Ummm r9k?
Yeah and do you know what kind of shit people write at this place?
You should know better you fucking retard. Now do what Anon said and kill yourself.
>>
>>35615004
you think it matters?
>nooo anon you have so much to live for
you think that helps a fuckin thing? wow an anonymous poster who doesn't know a thing about my life thinks I should live.
>>
>>35616562
I know what goes on here you boxfolding waterheaded kankle having piece of zebra shit. I just asked a couple questions to hear more indepth and personal thoughts and feelings about this shit. Go fuck yourself you purposely ignorant cunt
>>
>>35615004
self projection most likely
>>
>>35615004
>What kind of emotions do you feel?
Schadenfreude. I revel in other people's misery since I'm broken inside
>>
File: 1489774242078.png (492KB, 600x696px) Image search: [Google]
1489774242078.png
492KB, 600x696px
>r9k
>implying suicide is bad
>>
1. Is there anything gayer than going on /r9k/ and encouraging people not to kill themselves. moralfags.
2. /r9k/ is a Jewish ploy to get whites to voluntarily remove themselves from the planet.
>>
File: ericandre2.jpg (60KB, 289x266px) Image search: [Google]
ericandre2.jpg
60KB, 289x266px
>>35615004

Shut up stupid bitch

I feel nothing because I don't value my own life that much so who cares, everything is meaningless in the grand scheme anyway, and I am just generally pissed of with everything because my own life is bad
>>
>>35615128
Nice way of saying "for the lulz"
>>
>>35615004
You don't end up coming to this board by being nice or by having a happy life.
If they do it, the suffering ends.
If they don't, they end up stronger.

A normie who comes here to laugh at the weirdos like a zoo can't talk about empathy, so don't waste words.
>>
File: IMG_0271.gif (81KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0271.gif
81KB, 500x281px
There doesn't have to be a reason, it's just something to do. Nothing monumental goes on through my mind when doing so. I feel no emotional response. It's like stepping on an insect.
>>
>>35615004
it's just banter lol chill
>>
>>35615004
there are """people""" on this board that i unironically would enjoy seeing dead. (/pol/ crossposters)
>>
>>35615004
The robots want to commit suicide anyway. If you genuinely think life has value then you are not a robot.
>>
>>35615004
You're a faggot if you're suicidal
>>
>>35615128
This, suicide is a good thing. Death will see you free from a life of pain and suffering.
>>
>>35617764
So, what's wrong with being a faggot?
>>
When i was younger my life imploded, my sister died in an accident and a whole bunch of other mind desroying things. I had no impulse control and was in a manic state, made a thread cuz 4 chan is an addiction and just needed to vent. Everyone laughed bout my sister and constant barrage of kill yourself posts. Lost my shit and swallowed 40 sleeping pills with vodka. Glad i died. Time eventually soothed my pain. Im happy now but one night of being literally insane and u fuckers explaining how nice death is almost killed me.Becarful robots, sometimes ppl are just temporarily delirious
>>
>>35617889
*didnt died lol
>>
Mean posting is really getting to me recently. The hostility makes me feel really shit about myself.
>>
>>35618086

You will be called a faggot nigger fatty uggo waste of space retard and like it
>>
I Do it because I hate Weak people

Man up or die you neet losers
>>
I've never told someone to kill themselves on 4chan or anywhere else, despite being here 7 years.

I imagine the majority of people who do it would never have dreamed of doing it before 4chan but they're so weak minded and easily manipulated that browsing 4chan actually has strongly influenced their morales and behaviours.

I feel more sad for them than the people they tell to kill themselves.
>>
>>35618187
Knowing people like you exist bothers me. If ur not edge posting that is. I see stupid looking white guys walking outside and just shudder cuz they get online and say shit like what u posted. Im gonna start talking shit to ppl like u on the street just so we can get into fight. The amount of ppl here who seem to be unphased by death shows extreme mental underdeveloped emotional capacity
>>
>>35615441
this sums up the whole of 4chan and r9k
>>
>>35618761
Wew, watch out everyone. Keyboard warrior looking to rile anyone who doesn't share his views. Damn.
>>
they'll be better off dead, all their problems ended
some people are too good for this world, and others are weak fags that cannot cope. Why stay them from the inevitable?
>>
>>35615004
"IF I'm gonna be miserable you're gonna be miserable too!".
>>
File: bow.jpg (51KB, 394x476px) Image search: [Google]
bow.jpg
51KB, 394x476px
If someone wants to kill themselves, I want to make sure it's as painless as possible for them. It's really a kind gesture if you think about it

I've never said "You should kill yourself". It's usually "if you want to kill yourself, you should do this"
>>
>>35615004
Nothing at all. Why the fuck do you think death is such a big deal? kys.
>>
>>35617400
>muh /pol/
Everytime
>>
Lots of hostility and assumptions towards the OP here but his post is very neutral. All you fucktards have bad comprehension and exposing your unironic edgy posting. Lol fucking emotional retards being retards.
>>
>>35617889
>but one night of being literally insane and u fuckers explaining how nice death is almost killed me
>almost
What a shame
>>
>>35619555
>Lol fucking emotional retards being retards.
The people using suicide for attention whoring you mean?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.