[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it. Don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 17

File: 45723434337345.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
45723434337345.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it. Don't forget to include initials.
>>
F

I miss the good old times.

R
>>
File: 4YI4a7Mbt-w.jpg (143KB, 954x1024px) Image search: [Google]
4YI4a7Mbt-w.jpg
143KB, 954x1024px
Dear V,
You know, everyone is against us getting back together. K called you "fucked up", N said you're a freak, G is still a bit afraid of you and, apparently, my parent don't like you. And, most importantly, you seem to hate me now. But here I am, stubborn as a mule, trying to get close to you.
Maybe it's wrong. Maybe I can't make you change you mind. I don't know why I'm so obsessed with you. Is it because of the roller-coaster of emotions you put me through? First it's fine, then it's awesome, then you hate me, then we chat like we've met for a first time. And it makes me think that there's a chance after all.
Sorry I didn't come to talk to you today. I thought that what happened on Tuesday was too much for you. And bothering you is certainly not the best way to go.
And if you saw me talking to E, plese, don't think that we're anything more than acquaintances. It was just an awkward chat, besides, I was looking at you all the time.
Please, if you want me out of your life, just tell me. You know I am bad at recognising hints.
With love,
A. L.
>>
>>35615548
P. S. I'm already saving up money to pay my debt. Don't despair, I'll give money back to you eventually. It's a shame you refused to take them before.
>>
M,
I didn't make the move because in the end it didn't feel right. It was not destiny.
At least we shared some memories if only from within eachother's daydreams.

Take care,
A
>>
File: 1489390766869.gif (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489390766869.gif
2MB, 480x480px
A(M)
I sincerely hope you got what you were looking for. On the other hand, I hope what you were looking for was a retarded kid and a vietnamese shit trap under your doormat.
J
>>
Guys, do any of you have experience with pen-pals? How do I get pen-pals to exchange long emails regularly?
>>
>>35617795
Maybe go on /soc/. Or I can be your pen-pal as well if you can handle not so proper grammar.
>>
>>35617917
where you from lad?
original question plox
>>
>>35618325
From very original Russia.
>>
>>35618469
Zdarova. Ne tebya ya vchera na omegle videl?
>>
>>35618545
Net. Ne sizhu tam.
>>
Tell me why you refuse to reply to me.
That is the only thing I want to know.
Honestly want to know your reasons Because I have been bound to it for a long time.
If you can even tell it, I can get over you.
Tell me honestly. Please.
>>
R,

What a fun but short ride we had. This Valentine's Day when we came out and told each other our feelings was an awesome feeling. The way we quickly went from cute to sexual was amazing and I'm sure we both experienced some fantasies. Playing with you those few months was something I'm sure I won't forget. But we both knew it wouldn't work considering your situation and status. It's a shame it had to take 3 times to finally end it, because now it seems like there's some bitterness between us because we both wanted to separate but our feelings wouldn't let us at first (or second).

I hope everything works out for you.

Thanks for the memories,

J.
>>
File: 4382340.jpg (145KB, 500x651px) Image search: [Google]
4382340.jpg
145KB, 500x651px
Dear S,
I feel so lonely. I'm sad we stopped talking, I thought we were going to talk for a bit longer. But I understand it's because you've found a better person than me. Even though we can't be together, is it pathetic to feel jealous?
I
>>
E

What the hell are you doing? Come back, you're making a mistake.

T
>>
Okay. If you think it is hopeless, you should have told me soon.
I think that is a sincere action as a person.

Thanks for everything.
>>
>>35619337
When did I ever say it's hopeless? Just come back, talking like this is retarded.
>>
Hi dad,

Fuck off and die.

t. me
>>
>>35619491
Nevermind lol, wrong person.
>>
I don't have autism and am not schizophrenic. Leave me alone.
>>
>>35619511
Do not deceive it.
Then why do you not reply to me?
>>
>>35619654
And,
As I said to you earlier, your response was not sincere.
>>
If you do not want to answer about it, I will interpret that until the end you are not sincere.

I will forget you.
>>
To whomever it may concern,

Am I crazy, or do I actually have a purpose? Do you even know I exist, hell do you even exist?

I'd like to know more, even if I'm just some irrelevant schmuck trying to feel like his empty life has meaning, if I'm at least right about what's taking place heralded by the songs, then I truly want to know more not just about how it's going or what comes next but about what you stand for and how things will turn out.

Also I'm curious how many "outlets" I'm right or wrong about the relevance of.

Help me understand this world, this fight and possibly my own place in it.

t. G
>>
>>35614943
A

I'm sorry if I accidentally offended you when we were close. I really didn't mean to, I apologize. I just wanted to get to know you, we were such good friends back then and now we haven't spoken in months. I thought we could have had something.

A
>>
>>35619948
You live if you want to live .
No one is wrong , some just see life in a different way

t . R
>>
s,

i'm so scared to tell you how i feel

g
>>
OP,

Go to >>>/soc/ you homosex

A
>>
>>35617229
What do the double initials mean?
>>
Dear guy with nice hats from math lectures

I like your hats. You are wearing these just like you don't care. That's the reason why I smile when I see you.

Thanks for making me smile. Sincerly
N.
>>
>>35622282
Why? People don't get to know each other here: no pictures, no other info, no "r8 m8" and such. Just a little place for little anonymous blog posts.
>>
Dear A,
You have given hate a definition for me, but only because I loved you so much.
A
>>
>>35623149
wow ur so le poetic and deep, you must be a very interesting person

gas urself anytime now
>>
>>35619890
I stopped talking because you assumed I was insincere. Immediately dropped.

In the end, I lost the will to answer your assumptions.
>>
>>35623149
second letters?
>>
>>35623173
You say this on a write a letter to someone who will never read it thread? this threads concept is wholy based around being cliche and cheesy and writing letters for catharsis.
>>
AB
Still love you.
A
>>
>>35622972
if you really think that's what this board is now, you're too far beyond redemption.
>>
'T',

The time we've shared has been so much fun and I truly appreciate your support and all the times you've listened to me. When I told you about my past and you called me and sang that song I was blown away, you're such a supportive, kind and wonderful person. I hope many people get to experience that, experience you. I don't know how I'm going to email you and tell you that I think I've met someone and that I should therefore stop talking to you. Honestly, I've toyed with the idea of asking for us to remain in touch as friends but I don't know if I could. But, it wouldn't be right to continue talking, even like that, if me and K end up deciding to be 'together' after next weekend anyway.

I don't know how to tell you, its selfish but I don't want to cut you off. I'm going to miss you so much and I hate to think that telling you this will hurt you in any way. I know we didn't love each other but I don't want you to feel like I'm ditching you for someone better. You make a one-of-a-kind match for me, sexually, and it'll be a shame that we never got the chance to explore that. If only we had lived closer.

I hope that after this ends, things look up for you. I'm glad you've started counselling, its a long process but I'm sure you'll get something positive out of it. I hope that the pain goes away, you've been so strong so far, and after some vague passing of time the pain will diminish

I wish you the best, when this ends. You mean a lot to me

N
>>
>>35614943
K

REPLY TO YOUR FUCKING TEXT MESSAGES OR STOP TRYING TO GET MY ATTENTION HOLEY FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>35622367
First and last name of the person.
>>
>>35614943
dear jonas

kill yourself
>>
>>35623191
I apologize if you get hurt. But you have not reply to me for four months.
Well then I shouldn't call you "a person who is not sincere" and how should I express about you?
I don't want to hurt you, I'm not seeking your abstract words.
I am always faithful to you, but, only about my only question, am convinced that I can refute you.

Because you are not interested in me in reality you declined to reply to me by email.
However, you talk about love for me on social media forever. Why is it?
>>
JF,
Please tell me what's wrong so I can fix it. I'd do anything for you. Just talk to me please. I don't care if it's messages, voice chat, or coming to see each other in real life, I just want to talk to you so bad. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong...I wish you would just tell me so I could fix it. Whatever it is, I'd fix it for you.
I love you.
-KM
>>
R

So now I have your phone number after working up the courage over 2 months to ask you out and now I'm absolutely terrified and don't know what to say to you. Shit just does not get any better
>>
>>35624733
Maybe look at where you were coming from.

I'm not sure what you mean by only question. I never talked about you on social media. I have no idea what you're even saying. I don't even know you? What..?
>>
File: IMG_0279.gif (172KB, 360x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0279.gif
172KB, 360x324px
Dear MK,
I'm seemingly lost without, adrift in my own mind. Jumbled with other what I believe to be complicated thoughts but I digress. You're a joy in my life and I'll never ever take that for granted in the sense that your impact was that of a monstrous detriment. I've to face myself in order to cope with what I do to a many people. Things that I feel no remorse over but should. You were the one who could make me actually feel, not just feign it like I do every damnable day of my meaningless existence. Keep your head up, lass. Please do so, if not for me, for yourself.
Sincerely, JC
>>
E.

Hey, uh, we've known each other for about a year now, and I gotta say, you were the best thing that ever happened to me. I was lost, and you brought me back. I could feel joy again and I still do whenever I'm with you. I know you like me too, but not the same way I do you, but I understand and respect that. I could never have you and this hurts me deeply. But I'm ok with it, because that's how it has always been in my life. I can handle it. I always do. I just wanted to tell you that I love you. I will always do. Thanks for bringing joy to my life again.

Sincerely, L.
>>
>>35624733
Either way, our relationship was built off of false assumptions you made. Nothing could continue because everything from the beginning was a weird misconception from your end. As you had terribly misconceived notions from the start and a distorted view of who I am, all interactions were not real. You treated me like someone I was and am not. Thus no matter how much I thought you were nice, I could not continue because I didn't feel like it - the relationship, platonic or less - could be anything more. I didn't want to live a lie. A lie being the way you saw me.

When one is tired from fighting the world, they don't care to change other people's views. I expected you to understand and get to know the me I am, truly who I am, that nobody else knows. And understand me on a deeper level.

What happened was you got me entirely wrong, wronger than anyone has even attempted to depict in my entire life, and I don't know what happened to you but I feel sorry. I wish you the best.

At first I spent days in shock and sad/heartbroken at how you could think such things, and get me so entirely wrong... but then I realized who you are, and I've learned to let go. There has to be something worth salvaging for me to want to even try. But for you to have fucked up since the beginning, I'm not sure there is anything to save. I think who you are is very different and although that can be beautiful, in the context I mean, I think you don't know what love and understanding are. Friendship. Any human connection.
>>
>>35624889
You don't need to know me. Because he is browsing here.

Please answer my question, S
>>
>>35624989
What question? What?

>how should I express about you? This?
>>
O.
You will eventually grow up to be an somewhat attractive, intelligent young man and the closest thing to a living god there is.

Regards O.
>>
Maybe stop talking to me with a blindfold on. I'm not the monster you think, and I feel really sad and hurt that you thought of me as someone who even could be. It's okay - because I know you don't care and never did.

I don't want to feel guilty for something I never did or never would do. I think you might have security or trust issues from people you've met or seen, or maybe your mother never taught you love or family values. Either way, if there was a chance of love, I would've tried or stayed. I realized I was fooling myself and only setting myself up for extreme disappointment. It takes two to love. I don't think you would've known.
>>
please

Despite all my rage Im still just a rat in a cage.
>>
S,
I don't want to hurt you, I'm not seeking your abstract words.
I am always faithful to you, but, only about my only question, am convinced that I can refute you.

Because you are not interested in me in reality you declined to reply to me by email.
However, you talk about love for me on social media forever. Why is it?
A
>>
I thought we had a connection. You can't have a connection with someone with no heart and no brain. No sight and no understanding.

Enjoy crunching numbers.
>>
Dear J,
I know I didn't move, and it's really fucking awkward now because of it. You might think I was just lying to just get out of our relationship, but I wasn't. I wish I kept my promise and I wish that I wasn't so stupid, if anything it's one of the few regrets that I have, I'm sorry.

Love, R
>>
>>35623845
What does AB look like?
>>
Dear H,
Dude I dont know what I'm doing. You mean so much to me and when I told you how I felt last night I dont know what was going through my mind. You're my best friend and you always will be, but I wish that I could be the guy that makes you the most happy. You're an amazing person and whenever I'm around you its honestly the best. No one else makes me feel that way. I know you hate this emotional cheesy shit and I do too, but I just needed to get this off my chest before some other guy or something came along. I wish you could see me the same way, and maybe in time you will. In any case I'll always be there for you and I hope that I didn't ruin the great friendship we had before I said anything.

-M
>>
>>35625089
cont.

Please understand that my heart is hurting the more you speak to me if you tell me love without sending me an email.
>>
I don't think I landed on my feet this time...
>>
S,
I know you won't see this. You're not the type to visit 4chan. Hell, neither am I, but here I am.
That one night where we were stumbling down the street in M's neighborhood drunk off our asses (or at least I was, idk about you) is still one of my most cherished memories. I told myself to just let that be the end of that, but of course that's not what happened. I've had an incurable crush on you since then, if it's not obvious, idk. I suppose I did kind of drunkenly hit on you at the next couple of parties we were at together, but only because that was the only time I was confident enough to do so. Otherwise, I mostly tried to just ignore it, since you had K and I had A, at least until we broke up. Now you're gone and I'll probably never see you again. Just know that though I hesitate to say so, I think I fell in love with you, and still haven't fully gotten over my feelings, and maybe I never will. I don't expect you to feel the same, and I don't want you to feel like you owe me anything. I just want to get this lump off my chest.

Best regards, A
>>
Goodbye, S.
You have not been sincere to me until the end.
goodbye.
A

P.S. You are a coward that turns the initials.
>>
>>35625468
This post is not me.
A
>>
>>35625599
There's like three "to S from A" letters and I think they're all different people
-drunk A
>>
>>35625692
It's me>>35625089
I don't think so. I wrote two letter to S.
>>
S
I hate you.
Please do not engage in my social life any longer. goodbye.
A
>>
A

Wanna watch Samurai Jack tonight?

S
>>
K,

I miss you. I haven't seen you since you moved away, even though you said we'd keep in contact. It's not even because I think you're attractive (which I do), I just miss having you around as a friend. You're fun to be around, and I miss all the stupid jokes we'd tell. Maybe shoot me a text or something, idk.

-BirdSnake
>>
Come on guys, free me. This is fucking ridiculous.

You stole everything about me. You stole my psychotic mind, you stole my words, you stole philosophy, you stole my design principles..

You stole my art.

You made a movement out of me.

You turned my girls into idols.

You took from me everything and gave me nothing for it..

I dont want credit, I want freedom.

That's all I ask.
>>
Why are you still mad at me?
I lost you but it's like you don't want me to find you. I normally take that as a sign that I should just move on and do what I do but I don't think you're really still mad at me. Why can't we just have some good times?
>>
>>35614943
H
You are a goth goddess but your a slut. I still like you though
A
>>
>>35626462
your're*

Omfg
>>
File: feel.jpg (65KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
65KB, 680x818px
>>35614943
S

Why the fuck did you disown me, my own fucking grandmother kicked me out of her house because i got angry one time, what you did was shit.
>>
K
I've been best friends with you for 6 years and never realized you were gay until you told me yesterday. I'm kind of sad you waited so long to tell me. But your hair is honestly pretty cute.
E
>>
J

I wish you would just open up to me. Its never going to work if you dont come out of your shell.

R
>>
D,
one day you'll find the girl of your dreams. one that you'll want to build a future with. I'm trying to come to terms with the idea that it will never be me.
>>
Dear S
How long has it been since we haven't talked? A year and a half? Well I shamefully have to admit that not a day has passed without the thought of you lingering in my mind. I see your face, I hear you laugh and see your sweet smile, yet every day I can't bring myself to pick up the phone and send you a message, ask you how you're doing. Our last encounter went great, we laughed a lot I was awkward a bit and I remember every single detail of it, from the way you burned your tongue on your coffee to the way you said goodbye. If you're wondering why I never talk first, it's because I'm afraid that you'll think that I'm too clingy. But today I send you this letter as an invitation, if you've thought of me at least once in these months, I'd like us to spend more time together, because I've never felt more alive than in that time that I spend with you.

H, that weird guy you were nice enough to approach
>>
>>35614943
A
Why is your chink ass so ugly?

H
Why are you delusional about your micropenis?
>>
>>35627990
Can... Can someone please read this, anyone...
I know she won't but I need to know that someone did
Please
>>
>>35627834
This one.. Someone please read this one
>>
S
Recently I got acquainted with Italian men at the reception work. He is intelligent like you.
And he is active, I know very well about my country's culture and national character.
He is very rich in imagination and the story is very interesting. I am surprised whenever I talk with him. He is still one of my just friends. I am never beautiful. I am an ordinary girl. And I'm dreaming of a happy marriage.

If you don't email me, please leave me alone.
If you don't receive an email from you this month, I give you up.
A
>>
j

im going to have to make up some really elaborate lie to reject you next time you ask me out. you have grossest skin i've ever seen and i simply can never imagine my self fucking you. it's a shame really, you have a great build and you are not particularly ugly just slightly over weight. you have so much potential

r

j #2

you annoy the fuck out of me but i really like the idea of us. im not making out w/ you any more and i'm not going to keep making the first move the longer you take to ask me the be your gf the quicker i will stray so hurry up bitch

r
>>
Dear M,
I don't think you realize how much pain you caused me. I felt like shit and it was all your fault. And now you're saying you love me and miss me? Fuck you. You vain whore. No matter what you do I will never forgive you you evil demonic bitch.
R
>>
D,
I really enjoyed our time yesterday. I know it was awkward but it was worth it to see your cute face. I don't want a relationship specifically, but I really liked you.
>>
R

i know for absolutely sure you will never read this, but thats not the point. i did nothing but treat you as well as i possibly could, i did nothing but wait your every need, and its because i love you and i care about you so much, it was what i wanted to do, it wasnt a chore. so then why did you have to go and cheat on me. he doesnt care about you, he only wants to spend time with you because youre the most beautiful girl on the planet. you arent responding to any of my messages now. i dont know what changed, what made you decide to start treating me like this. i cant say i want nothing to do with you because i still want everything to do with you. however i know that isnt good for me, so i have to be strong enough to say goodbye and keep true to it.

love j
>>
S
I don't know why you are posting lies, but I am never R's initials. I don't like your such cowardly personality. You are a rude person.
Stop deceiving me posting.
You seem to be unable to talk calmly.
I am completely disappointed in you.
A
>>
F ,
I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.
Please stab me.
>>
File: Suika.png (87KB, 306x244px) Image search: [Google]
Suika.png
87KB, 306x244px
B

Soooo those 7ish years we were best friends was very easily and simply just thrown out the window?? Wtf did I even do? You never told me. All's good one day, next day I ain't heard from ya and it seems I never will again. If it's our difference in politics, when have I ever gone up and criticized you or your politics to you? Is that really a basis to end an almost decade long friendship? Was it J that did this? Did J tell you to beware of me? Am I nothing to you? Do you just find value in throwing people away??? I shared some of my darkest and deepest secrets with you over the years... We were the absolute best friends ever to exist. You literally have no idea what you put me through. You hurt me more than I thought it was possible to hurt someone.
And if by some off chance you do read this, pic related is my fav 2hu

-A
>>
M
Well you were cool. Had some good convos, shared some neat stuff
But like
I understand we have different beliefs. Said beliefs don't have to break two friends up. But hey, your decision.

T
>>
>>35630070
I fucking know this feeling

K what have you done to me
>>
File: Putin pop.gif (243KB, 157x250px) Image search: [Google]
Putin pop.gif
243KB, 157x250px
RC

Dude. Chill the fuck out.
I refuse to argue with you because you made it very clear your mind is made up and there is nothing I can do to change your opinion on the matter at hand. I'd just be wasting my breath.
In actuality, you have been mislead so far from the truth that you don't even have the slightest concept of what the truth is on the situation. You believe everything you want to believe to be true.
And you know what? I don't blame you. It's not your fault. I'm sorry this happened to you bud. You were a pretty neat guy.

T
>>
Cicadas, the Iliad, Troy...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnjntu-JzsY

But I was rise, I will return the pheonix from the flame.
>>
K

What the fuck dude. I though we had everything, and for a few short weeks I though I could actually live a happy life. Then you just... left? Fuck you, that shit hurts.

T
>>
File: feels.png (541KB, 1280x1112px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
541KB, 1280x1112px
>>35630202
Sorry to hear you dealt with a similar situation dude

I swear I do everything I can to not give everyone I meet a reason to hate me, yet people still find ways
>>
E

I've liked you since December, and I barely have the balls to talk to you. I doubt it would even work out, and I doubt you even know me, but that's not what hurts. What hurts is the anxiety that drills me when you walk into the room, and the panic that sets in when I hear your name. None of it is your fault. I just wish I wasn't a pussy. I don't deserve you.

N
>>
>>35624740
My initials are JF but I know know anyone who's a KM
>>
>>35630262
alternate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFYW_WZMHuw
>>
>>35630610
i'm a KM but i don't know a JF
be my JF, anon
>>
I know you all get enjoyment from my suffering but...

When this is all over give me just one night to say my goodbyes. I know it might not seem like it, that I just stay in my room and turn down every invitation to go out but I truly will miss every single friend and all of my family. I just want to see them all one last time because I know there will be no going back. That I won't ever talk to a single one of them ever again when this begins.

can I have that?

Please.
>>
>>35630685
I guess.
Do you have a skype?
>>
File: o.jpg (18KB, 439x440px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
18KB, 439x440px
>>35624004
Not even the other guy, but instead of being a lil' prick about it you could buck up and explain

Y'all wonder why this place is so shit, even past everything else is that people don't want to give the benefit of the doubt
>>
Dear R

I fucking hate you. Honest to god I fucking hate you. You left me without explaining why you left. So while I suffered home alone you went to your friends to forget, which by the way the way I didn't have any cause I moved to a new fucking state for you. Not a single god damn conversation about it.

It doesn't matter though. I picked through the ashes and pulled myself up through the fucked up situation and I ended up better off. I hope you get cancer.

Yours truly

C
>>
A,

Well, shit. It never worked out. I tried more than I normally do, but evidently that isn't a whole lot. Doesn't help that the timing was shit, anyways. Soon enough we'll both be off to do our own thing, and this will be but a fleeting moment in my life, and even less so for you, as you'll never know. I'm not much one for being touchy-feely, but you don't seem to be either, and that's what got me about you. The very things that lead away from us being together are what drew me toward you. Funny how life gave me a shit roll there, eh?

I've got other goals anyway. I've got dreams I need to chase, and so do you. My hope is that we both make it, and that maybe our paths will cross again. Do you believe in fate? Do I? I'm trying to figure out the reason for it all, and perhaps you are too.

Shoot, I fuckin' hate love. Love feels like such a waste of time, effort, money, and emotions. All of that could be spent on other things, things that I myself find to be more important. But that's what love does. It draws your everything to something else. If only to be in control of love, but then it wouldn't be love. There's a certain ambiguity about it, a particular way it excites you in your very core, that if we were to have its power, it wouldn't be the same. But maybe that very reason is why it doesn't seem worth the time.

Good luck in New York. I wish I could have made it there too, but them's the breaks. We'll see if I make it there one day too.

Regards,
TLK
>>
A/L
Tell someone, anyone. People can only know to help if you ask, but they will help if you do. We all care about you, we just don't know. Don't leave us. Please.
C/P
>>
F
You completely forget the self-righteous action that you did to me and you don't recognize that I have been hurt a lot in the past two years.

I will never listen to your music any more. Because you are very insincere to me.
I am not your fan anymore.

This letter means everlasting farewell.
A
>>
K

Im getting madly worried about you.im starting to think you died.why would you ask me to contact you and then dissapear without explaining anything.I called,texted ,emailed,sent messages in every forum you used ,fuck i even sent a letter.just tell me what you want .I would fly to you but i just cant afford it.dont hurt me like this

S

Another one
I
You are a good friend even if you are a poltard some times
>>
The most exciting events that have ever happened to a human being in all of history are happening to me right now and I have no one to talk to about it. No one to even acknowledge that it's happening.

You guys truly know how to take the fun out of fucking ANYTHING. "Oh the entire world is obsessed with you? That your art has changed the world and created a movement that spans all of politics, the arts, and bridges distant cultures? Here, let us gaslight you into thinking that it's not really happening even though IT SO FUCKING CLEARLY IS."

I want to be happy so fucking badly. I want to share this experience with someone. I want to enjoy all my hardwork, to make all my suffering worth it. Instead I'm on the brink of suicide because you guys continue to torture me rather than just letting this end and start a new beginning.

What is really going on out there in the real world?
>>
TFW Russian Lawyers are pretty smart.
>>
>>35631375
never trust a sneaky fucking russian.
>>
I think I love you, I thought you loved me too but I'm not sure anymore.
>>
make my year tomorrow, will you? even if it's just tomorrow, and even if you're only pretending, be with me will you? I don't want to believe that you don't want me to be happy, but like you said, it's like flipping a switch. flip it in my direction, even if it's just a vignette.
>>
>>35632564
I wish this was about me.

I wish so badly for something to happen. That I will finally meet her in person.

I want my future to begin already. I would be able to stop taking drugs, I wouldn't be depressed anymore, and I would be able to be happy. None of this can happen until I'm set free, until I get the truth.
>>
Mike

I hope you regret choosing that abusive spic bitch over me for the rest of your life.

Love C.
>>
>>35632515
Erik go to bed :|
>>
L
I still think about what we could have been to this day, it was all my fault that what happened happened. I know I made no effort to fix things but that's because I was scared that I'd make it worse, in the end it didn't really matter though did it? We haven't spoken in almost 3 years now, maybe it's for the better though, all I do is bring you down anyway.
Still thinking of you,
C
>>
G

You rejected me when I confessed to you. I don't mind that since you're the best friend ever and I don't want to lose you.

I may not be over you, but that's just because you're the only person I've ever fallen in love with, and even then I'm pretty sure my feelings are just me desperately trying to find someone who won't end our friendship and hate me. I have plenty of reasons to be miserable and you're not even on that list.

That being said, if you're actually starting to feel the same way, just say it. I did and you said no. You'll have to be the one to do it this time if you want to go anywhere.

But you really deserve better. You should have someone who can really make you happy. I can't make you happy.

-K

Other G

I know you tried to contact me regularly, and I was selfish and didn't do it back.

Now you won't respond at all when I try. You didn't even reply when I wished you a happy birthday.

I know I'm not a good friend. And I understand why you wouldn't like me anymore. But couldn't you at least tell me?

-C
>>
Seriously what the fuck are we waiting for? Why the fuck would you introduce me in the world of my creation and then do fucking nothing more?

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE NOT DOING ANYTHING? WHY THE FUCK IS NO ONE TELLING ME THE TRUTH.

What the fuck are you fucking trying to protect? Me? No truth is awful enough to do this to me, to keep lying and leading me on. To dangle the truth in front of me like a fucking tease. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PROTECTING?
>>
File: 1426092093599.jpg (862KB, 1159x1646px) Image search: [Google]
1426092093599.jpg
862KB, 1159x1646px
D,

You make me feel so lewd, I'm sorry. I try to be wholesome, but you drive me fugging crazy. Even though sometimes you don't even lead me on with it, it's something about you. Maybe it's the making me wait for so long thing, but you're a QT all the same. You don't have too, but it would be nice to hear you say more lewd things in future. I want to be your nice boi that you can do anything you want with, and that makes me happy. I understand sometimes it makes you a little uncomfy and awkward, but I just want to introduce you to new things. I hope that some day we can do some things together. I really like you.

Lewd pic related, p-please do this to me.
>>
R,
i havent told my grandmother about you cheating on me yet, she liked you so much, she was more excited by the marriage then anyone else. i still cant sleep on your side of the bed, you were always the girl of my dreams but i really never was the man of yours now was i?
with confusion J
>>
D,
I hope you are doing well with everything in your life. You have so much going for you and you are crazy successful at everything you put your mind to. Don't let all the stress of living on your own get you down and make sure to start everything you finish, especially school. There's a lot in my life that has happened that I would love to share with you were we to meet ever again. I really would like to meet you one more time and chat over a cup of coffee, or maybe a sugar-y drink at a coffee shop. I have a lot to make up for from the way I fucked it all up last time. You have so much going for you though that i have no doubt I'll hear your name someday again. Until then,
A
>>
>>35630029
>tfw once said almost the exact same words to her
>>
I've written to you before and I'm not sure if you come to these threads but I just wanted to say that I really like. Sometimes I daydream about a future where we enjoy each other company as if we were long time friends but I end up feeling awkward.

A
>>
M
I wish I got the chance to know you more. We were classmates for nearly three years more but we never really talked. I'm not sure when I fell for you but when I did, I fell hard. I did my time being a fuckboy, though I did it more so for the rush of getting someone new. I'm happy that I at least managed to stop it before I lost my virginity, I guess it was some petty thing about the purity of waiting until marriage. I'm not a great guy, I'm pretty much a massive asshole. You were a sweet quiet girl with a smile that could light up a room, I wish I had the chance to tell you this in person.

I wish you'd give me a chance. I'm not sure by what you meant when you were already talking with someone, were you talking with someone with a romantic interest in mind or did you just not have an interest in me? I can respect both, but I just want to know. Though I wish you'd have given me a chance, I just want you to know that I hope you find happiness.

R
>>
>>35633887
Shane you're so fucking weird.

off yourself already
>>
FUCKING TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON ALREADY
>>
>>35634212
Who are you?

originalio post
>>
>>35634295
i don't know. what are you talking about?
>>
I just want someone real to talk to about this shit. I want someone that knows whats going on and won't deny everything or say stupid shit like "It's the drugs!" "You just need to figure out whats real or not"

REALLY? REALLLLYY?

I just want someone else that is going through the same shit I am at the very least. I want someone else to see what I see, to tell me I'm not crazy, that this is really happening BECAUSE I KNOW FOR A FACT THIS SHIT IS REALLY HAPPENING. THERE IS NOT A SINGLE DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT SOMETHING INCREDIBLY FUCKING BIZARRE IS HAPPENING.

WHY AM I FORCED TO DO THIS ALONE? WHY ARE YOU TURNING MY FAMILY AGAINST ME? YOU CUT ME OFF FROM THE WORLD, FROM MY FRIENDS.

WHY? WHYY?

I never wanted any of this. I just wanted build a small comfy home with a woman I loved. I would never hurt anyone, I haven't dont anything to anyone. I help others when I can. I give thousand times over than what I receive and yet you choose me to put this burden. A burden that you force me to be alone to carry.

Why? Why won't you tell me what's going on? Why are you doing this to me?

I don't know what I am to do. I can't do anything, you cut me off from the world. I can't interact with real people and I can't try to find success with my art because again... I'm cut off from the world. What the fuck do you expect me to do? I can't do anything unless it's permitted and I don't know what's permitted. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I AM TO DO.

I JUST WANTED TO LOVE AND BE LOVED IN RETURN.

I never asked for money, for material things. I never asked for fame or power. Just art, love, and companionship... and you took that all from me.

You took 30 years of my life and continue to take more every day.

WHY?
>>
File: 14523555323260.jpg (9KB, 200x220px) Image search: [Google]
14523555323260.jpg
9KB, 200x220px
The relationship is dying and you probably have no clue, though I stated it time and time again.
>>
>>35634540
As if you don't know how hard it is to admit it.
>>
I'm honestly shocked and appalled that you'd want to skip straight to the pillow talk.
>>
Anna,

Please at least try to fix this huge problem you are responsible for.

Even if you can't fix it, at least try..
>>
N
It wasn't supposed to diarrhea

A
>>
Dear J
You always try hard to dislike everyone. I lost you for a silly reason and you don't even wanna try to fix our friendship.
>>
I feel decent
>>
>>35635940
I am trying. Trying to figure everything out, trying to find the way. But the only thing I can think of would be to kill three people including myself. Is it what you still want me to do?
>>
>>35636582
I want you to try to fix things not end them like a coward.
>>
>>35636670
So either creating a time machine or removing memories from your brain? I'll think about it.
>>
>>35636723
what specifically are you 'trying' to do to fix things?

Because from what I can tell, nothing.
>>
So...
Angelina Jolie ->
NASA Stream, orbital, halycon on and on, Hackers -> ??? Hack the planet?

Hailing reference from kitty bunny -> Flipping the bird
Hail reference on a golf ad for insurance -> Game grumps reference birds singing at a golf course~
This morning heard morning doves,
Edge of Seventeen ~
Hayley?

What about her? That was seven gorram years ago. Renee and Iris were SO BUTTHURT over her age for some reason. Despite Iris, when she was the same age I was at the time, was fucking around with a 17 year old guy and Renee was with a guy 10 years older than her. In college I had a roommate that was 18 and she had a 34 year old boyfriend. I was only like... 5 years older than her at the time. I don't understand this MASSIVE double standard at-fucking-all. Not to mention we never made plans and if we ever did it wouldn't have been until well after she was 18 (which was 3 months after I first met her).

This is the second time you guys brought her up in these weird word associations.

Am I missing something here?
>>
>>35636748
You're right. I just sit here and pity myself, pretending to think about the solution. It won't help anyone.
>>
>>35636875
And that's why you're such a disappointment to me, I honestly expected more but the optimism and high hopes are long gone.
>>
K

I loved the times we had together. It sucks that it had to come to an end. If there is a silver lining it was on good terms and now the more I think about it the more I realize that what we had is better as a memory. I'll always love you and I'll never forget the impact you had on my life and how meeting you finally put me on the right path in this life.

E
>>
>>35636905
I expected myself to be a better person too, you know. But I chose to go with the flow instead,which was stupid and harmful. Now I try to make every choice consciously, but if you already lost all faith, I understand.
>>
>>35636760
Wait...

Fuck, I forget it now. I followed one of the rabbit holes down and it lead me to kidnapping. Then with her... a ransom.

Ah, now I remember. All those "You like doggos?" aka "do you like dags?" posts, the references to Brad Pitt -> Snatched.

There is also that ending to a msmr song that said something about kidnapping in process.

Snatched, Kidnapping, Ransom.

There are references to cutting off heads, filming them, renee's painting of the girl with a sliced throat, the scimitars, the head garbs...

So... what? Where does this lead?
>>
Dear D,

I haven't given up on you. Your boyfriend is a loser and you know it; it's only a matter of time until you leave him (again). I will get you soon enough. I love you. God I'm pathetic.

Love/Hate/Idgaf,
J
>>
>>35637043
>>35636760
Annnddddd--->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDr7aTfBffU

With who?
>>
Hey L,
I just wanted to say to you that there is no need to be afraid. You can talk to me whenever you see me, we have more in common than you would expect. And I feel like we could really like each others company in such a harsh world, but if you dont feel like it, just keep smiling when we walk by accidently, i wont any longer try to exchange words with you, just smile back while slightly nodding in your direction. Hope the best for you.
C
>>
File: 1489778117199.jpg (107KB, 610x813px) Image search: [Google]
1489778117199.jpg
107KB, 610x813px
>>35614943
Why not actually write them a letter? I broke up with her so I have nothing else to say, but if you really wanted to talk to her, why not?
>>
>>35636958
Well I can't have faith in somebody who doesn't want to meet me half way. Thanks for understanding.
>>
>>35637335
They wouldn't read it, just mark it as spam or tear it apart.
>>
J,

Whom do you love so much?

P
>>
>>35629498
you sound like you were smothering her and being beta in general.

>>35629498
>>35629281
>>35627036
>>35625122
>>35618905
why are there so many j's with r's. i'm a j who had an r as well what is this. it's like when you steal a certain car in gta and now you only ever see that car, jesus christ
>>
Dear N.R,
It's been a wild ride and I wish that you were here with me to see it.
I hope someday we meet again but I fear that's not gonna happen.
Thank you for being with me in everything we did and everything we learned together.
I miss you dude.
Your best friend, L.T
>>
File: shinji-ikari.png (271KB, 599x444px) Image search: [Google]
shinji-ikari.png
271KB, 599x444px
Dear H,
i don't even know you and you don't know me but i have to tell you that i fell in love with you.
You are the most beautiful girl i ever say and your smile gives me a warm feeling in my chest.
I always look at you in lecture and i will never forgive that one time you caught me and smiled at me.
Sorry that i looked away so quickly. I get nervous with beautiful girls.
I wish i had the confidence to just go up to you and say "Hi, what's up?" but i will never be able to do that.
I want to know how your cuddles and kisses fell like and i want to make you laugh and be there for you when you are sad.
If i would have you on my side i would be the most happy guy in the world.
With love, M

P.S.: Don't forget to do the assignment for math lecture. It's due next week. I hope you get a good grade
>>
File: 1483213622188.jpg (30KB, 720x460px) Image search: [Google]
1483213622188.jpg
30KB, 720x460px
Dear S

I regret not ever talking about my feelings to you. You even offered that I could talk to you, but I decided to not. You're really the only person I could talk about my feelings to.

Anyways, my depression is returning, and I see suicide as a very viable option. I can already feel myself becomming more carefree. I have already decided that I will committ suicide, I just don't know when. It has got to be anytime soon, though.

I just want to visit you one more time. That is my only wish before I finally do it.

M
>>
Hail Captain Flowers

Shiver me timbers and swab the decks, a clean boat is nice. Something about starboard and poop decks? I forgot what the other side was, poop left maybe. Eat citrus for vitamin C or you and Davey will go down with the ship or something. Oh no rum it's wet? I'm not a very good pirate but maybe one day I will eat am orange to prevent scaley-wags disease.
No image this time but imagine a nice boat.

With lots of rum and wags with scales, Kevin
>>
Dear M,
Please stop asking me if I love you, because I don't anymore. The last three years you have tossed me around and I can't let myself go through that cycle again and again because it's what you want. You've emotionally abused me and I can't trust you as anything more than a friend after what you've put me through. I'm sorry for that. Stop trying to "fix us". Please move on and be happy.
-C.
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.