[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm pretty sure this is enough to proof that normies ar

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1489229850943.jpg (13KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489229850943.jpg
13KB, 640x640px
i'm pretty sure this is enough to proof that normies are fucking psychos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSpIKf0CdWc
>>
>>35614926
these normies just watch goreshit all day and claim that we are the sick ones
>>
wow anon, this was so cringe to watch when you think that this is "gore" then you're a hopeless virgin
>>
>>35615355
>this is what normies think
you people are fucking sick
>>
What is even going on in this thread
>>
>>35615618
normies are fucking psychos, that's what.
>>
>>35615650
can you elaborate on how enjoying the content you posted makes someone psychotic?
>>
>>35615723
normies enjoy seeing beautiful women get killed, that is fucking sick and makes a human psychotic and a normie
>>
>>35615618
neckbeards pretending to be normies
>>
>>35615355
The only non-cringey gore are ISIS videos, because a) its real, b) it triggers (and targets) normies (like gays and sluts), and c) they are doing it for the sake of God and to create a society free of modern liberal filth.

>liberal normies think they are edgy for scripted, staged, and fake "gore" yet get triggered when non-normies start killing them for real
>>
>>35615751
>normies enjoy seeing beautiful women get killed
Girls enjoy that very much. Ugly/average girls love it because they are jelly, and hot girls like it because they are tired of being treated like the little goddeses they are and want a guy to finally treat them like disposable trash for once.

It is well known among the disney cartoon fan community that Claude Frollo has a huge following among fangirls, despite being an older version of St Elliot

Elliot himself got a lot of fangirls wanting to fuck him after the day of retribution, ironically enough.

Bitches love violent, misogynist men. Feminists especially, which is why they attack betaboy white nerdy niceguys instead of, say, actual Muslim rapists
>>
File: 1479521328196.png (394KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479521328196.png
394KB, 600x800px
>>35614926
whatever you say, jack thompson
>>
>>35615893
i have always felt that there is something really ghoulish going on in the normie world and i don't want to be a part of it.
>>
File: roasties btfo.jpg (30KB, 652x284px) Image search: [Google]
roasties btfo.jpg
30KB, 652x284px
>>35614926
>>35615055
>>35615561
>>35615650
>>35615751
>he doesn't like gore
>>
>>35616292
no, i don't like gore because gore is normie as fuck.
>>
>>35616034
Yeah, ironically enough, I think I could easily get laid, being pretty Elliot-ish on my views on women, but that fact in itself makes me disgusted by them

>>35616292
When normies like gore its just cringey and tryhard as fuck. Like edgy teens wearing hot topic shit

They are the same people who cry when ISIS beheads some guy for being gay
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.