[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Family provides my with comfy life with no need to work >still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 343242424.jpg (336KB, 930x698px) Image search: [Google]
343242424.jpg
336KB, 930x698px
>Family provides my with comfy life with no need to work
>still hate them all
>wage slaves without vocation or hobbies
>Only thing they do in is free time is watching TV sitting on the couch and playing shitty browser games
>They are screaming at each other 24/7.
>They don't do anything diligently or properly
>They still don't realise how much of a failure and creep his son is
>They say that they are happy with his life
>Little brother is already 20 , high school dropout, still behaves like an emo teenager
>speends his fucking days playing LOL and screaming at his friends only
>Not a single moment of peace , screams and noise all the fucking day

I can't stand living in this shithole anymore.
I know that I'm just an ungrateful entitled manchild but I just want to have an easy part-time job,
live in an apartment like pic related all by myself , and kill then kill me when I hit my 40's.
>>
Suicide isn't always the answer, but in your case it is. Just fucking do it anon.
>>
>>35613397
fuck off quit trying to egg strangers into suicide on the internet, don't you have something better to do?
>>
>>35613342
>family provides for you
>work their asses off so you can live a comfy life
>stressed all the time from work
>you look down on them like lesser beings

Yeah you're sub-human trash OP. Don't wait until you're 40 to an hero you've already hit rock bottom and there's no time like right fucking now. Do it you piece of shit.
>>
>>35613342

If you don't live with your loser family, then I don't see what the problem is.

Throw away all that jap cartoon trash and improve your life man.

I thought it was funny the way you describe your family. It's the exact way I imagine the lower class.
>>
first get off the japanese trash and try to find a gun to kill yourself
>>
>>35613342
If your parents were dead right now, you will have nothing. Subhuman.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.