[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will you realize you're no different that slutty roasties

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: facebookfrogkidtypingonadell.png (57KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
facebookfrogkidtypingonadell.png
57KB, 1127x685px
When will you realize you're no different that slutty roasties fucking Chad?

Why do you want a gf? To have sex? Is that all? Nothing more? Temporary companionship? That's it? You're just like a roasty.

The point of finding a woman is to settle down with her. To have kids and provide for her and your children while she raises them. Plenty of women want this before they're 30 but sadly most don't realize it until they're in their mid-late 20's after their "party phase" and at which point you look for someone younger that hasn't fell for the Jew meme.

That's literally the only purpose in our lives. To provide for someone else and that someone else should be YOUR child. You want your child to succeed and do the same as you. To reproduce. Some people are dealt shit cards and can't reproduce. In which case, they find happiness in helping others. Helping others that still haven't woken up. Others that have fell for the globalists plans.
>>
>>35613099
It's what I've always wanted, and I'd been told my whole like that I'm good looking nice, and smart so surely I'll find a similar girl. But I'm 21 and no luck yet, I'm even completely fine waiting for marriage to have sex.
>>
File: tfwnoeugf.gif (2MB, 211x200px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnoeugf.gif
2MB, 211x200px
>>35613099
It's not just about the sex. It's about having someone to love and someone loving you back. Someone who looks at you and becomes happy, someone who looks at your flaws and says "it's okay". Someone you can cry with, laugh with, experience new things with, argue with but still love.

I don't want a string of casual encounters. I don't want 20+ sexual partners. I want one (1) cute girlfriend to wife and be happy with. Who knows I might've been a Chad if I grew up differently and didn't have a computer. But now I'm a robot. And I have so much love to give but nobody wants it.
>>
>>35613205
You know you're far more likely to get what you want with a homely, out of shape or notcute girl right?
>>
>>35613205

I'm not buying that. If that were the case, you'd be completely happy with family unless you didn't have any. :(

You just want sex. Like a roasty. Maybe a companion that's with you for at least a couple of years. But still, sex is the most important.
>>
File: 1487701343908.gif (740KB, 335x208px) Image search: [Google]
1487701343908.gif
740KB, 335x208px
>>35613248
>homely
cute
>out of shape
cute
>notcute girl
is still cute

Unfortunately they are nowhere to be found, I am too autistic to get their interest and they would want a better Chad anyway.

>>35613279
No my family is trash. And family love is different from romantic love. Platonic vs sexual. A family is not a substitute for a girlfriend. I would be with my girlfriend forever. First one to claim me wins and has me forever.
>>
I'm a handsome fit guy with a high IQ and a prestigious job lined up.

That marks me as prime meat for gold diggers and sluts. I don't want any of that.

I think men are the real romantics. Women just want to be seen as romantic but if you look closer, they're very shallow and uninteresting.

My plans are to enjoy the decline and find solace in my hobbies and friends.
>>
>>35613314
>First one to claim me wins and has me forever.

Oh, you fell for that meme. Are you waiting for a woman to come up to you and say "oh pls anon, I want to be with you"? That does happen but it's rare and only happens to guys that obviously have shit going for them. A woman that does that looks for a guy that can provide.

How about you find a woman? I know I know ... you're autistic and socially retarded. That's fine. You WILL fail. You WILL get rejected. That's part of what being a man is all about. Do you think Chad got ALL the women he wanted? Haha! Don't delude yourself. Chad is Chad most likely because of his looks and he started early. It's never too late.
>>
>>35613099
>That's literally the only purpose in our lives. To provide for someone else and that someone else should be YOUR child.
Nope. My only purpose in life is to provide for one person, and that person is me. The world ends the moment I die. You have a very cucked view of the world.
>>
File: 1484247068287s.jpg (7KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484247068287s.jpg
7KB, 187x250px
>>35613401
It is too late. I'm already attracted to and realistically available for girls in a similar position. Depressed, autistic, lonely or isolated whatever girls who just want a bf.
I can't relate to normies and any relation with a normie girl would be too asymmetrical to last. I want a gf for life, not a quick trial of what could've been and be happy with that.
>>
>>35613425

Yes, good goy. Don't spread your genes. The only cucked one here is you, buddy. You fell for the Jewish lies aimed at white people. I'm not even white and I see the bullshit spouted in western countries. The white person can't reproduce because you gotta work first! get a good job first! while your poor shitskin has 5+ kids and doesn't care. Stop being retarded.
>>
>>35613452

Oh, okay. So you want a gril just like you. But how are you going to find her? How is she going to find you? Are you even putting yourself out there? Now you're stuck in a situation that even if you do happen to see each other IRL, you're both too depressed, autistic, etc to even make a move. So you die alone. Crying on chinese message boards. Do you want that? Do you have any balls left?
>>
>>35613099
The man's party phase lasts much longer since we develop slower than women and don't have menopause. I want to fuck lots of beautiful women and have lots of fun with them before settling down. Without that phase, settling down in the modern era would be torture.
>>
File: 1326484365834.gif (254KB, 280x182px) Image search: [Google]
1326484365834.gif
254KB, 280x182px
>>35613527
>But how are you going to find her?
That's why I'm here. My last chance is right here. Just have to keep praying to RNGesus I talk to the right girl at the right time.
>>
>>35613099
>>35613205
You're 90% right except for one thing. You cant want a woman solely for those things. Sure you have a lot of love to give, but if you don't genuinely care about a girl you talk to as a person and individual she won't do the same for you. You should want good things for her just as much as you do yourself. Love has to be organic and you can never make someone love you.
>>
File: 1483513274936.png (15KB, 1548x868px) Image search: [Google]
1483513274936.png
15KB, 1548x868px
>>35613562
>but if you don't genuinely care about a girl you talk to
Luckily that won't ever be the case.

I would genuinely care for any girl at this point. But they either don't want a bf or me, and just friends or are out of my league.
>>
File: afjsdpoifjasftrap.png (176KB, 494x500px) Image search: [Google]
afjsdpoifjasftrap.png
176KB, 494x500px
>>35613553

Hope you like dick and boipucci then.
>>
File: 1987426486432584.jpg (73KB, 1106x720px) Image search: [Google]
1987426486432584.jpg
73KB, 1106x720px
>>35613599
I didn't say I didn't. Vagina gfs or dick gfs it doesn't matter.
>>
>>35613562
>>35613598

The problem is that being in a relationship with the opposite sex is pretty alien to some. I mean, you can be a cuck and call your GF/Wife your "best friend" but you can't really do that. We're different. So you have betafags trying to act different towards girls and fail because they have no experience or don't even try.

You can't be looking for a woman that's just like you. That isn't how it works. In a stable family, which is what everyone needs not just whitey, you have a different role from your partner. Sure, you can have similar interests in hobbies or whatever but that's where it ends. You are in charge now. It's ingrained in our shitty DNA. It's primal. You can't fight it no matter how much the Jew wants you to believe so.
>>
>>35613494
I care about the white race to the extent that I am white and what affects white people in general affects me. That's it. Sacrificing yourself for others is the most cucked thing you can do, /pol/ memes aside. If the United States is brown and Muslim and all white people are dead in 100 years, I don't give a shit because I'll be dead anyways.
>>
>>35613099
They all get to ride the cock carousel. I should be able to ride the pussy carousel as well.

Settling down kills your male spirit. It's the ultimate form of cuckoldry and I will not have it.

I WILL ride the pussy carousel, even if I have to pay for it.
>>
>>35614450

What was the point of this post? Yes, you're white. Race mixing is bad, not just for white. This isn't /pol/. Even if your a spic, race mixing is bad. Problem is, everyone BUT WHITES IN THE WEST are mostly NOT race mixing. The jew is trying to get rid of you. They're trying to turn us all the same color.

You have to understand, we're humans. We're tribal by nature. Take that away, we're easily controlled. Which is why chinks, streetshitters, etc are the most populated. Do you think the poor care if they can or can't afford a child? Fuck no. They do it anyways. And if they live in a western country, the government will aid you. It's just how it is. So fuck wasting your PRIME years on trying to get an education and be in debt or working and hoping you get a raise. Have kids before you're 30. Within your own race. That's all that matters in the long wrong. NO EXCUSES.
>>
>>35614569

Here's the trick, anon. Let the roasty ride on pipes at her prime. She's stupid. You on the other hand. You're successfull. Have money. Desired. Pass your genes and fuck younger bitches. Easy. Chad, Jamal will be stuck wagecucking for the rest of his life trying to afford child support payments. You? You're good. You can afford to fuck whores. Hell, just lie and make up an identity. They can't find you. You win in the long run, not Chad.
>>
File: driver.jpg (410KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
driver.jpg
410KB, 800x800px
>the meaning of life is automatically the function of life

when you have a watch is the meaning of the watch for its hands to move in a synchronized manner?

no nigga it's to tell the time so you can know when it is in the day or night
>>
>>35614737
>So fuck wasting your PRIME years on trying to get an education
Now THIS sounds like some kikery.
>>
>>35615502

You think you can't get an education without spending thousands of dollars attending a marxist jew brainwashing school? You know you're on the Internet, right? Do you even know why the phenomenon of a "SJW" even exists? They weren't a problem a decade ago.
>>
>>35616149
Because the boardrooms of tomorrow are going to be filled with people with GEDs and welding certs right? White men should give up power and influence in society and retreat to a low-education rural bubble?
>>
>>35616486

Sorry, Jew. You don't need to be thousands of dollars in debt to get a good job. Nor do you need to be finanically stable to raise a family. Nor do you need a job, really. It's not working. Your Jew propaganda is being exposed. Your family killing Marxist ways are dead. We're a threat to you and you know it. Kids aren't growing up watching controlled propaganda on TV anymore. You're done for.

The goal is to get all you faggots out of the board room. All you Jew brainwashed faggots. Maybe even just eliminate it completely if we're feeling cocky. You're done. Your $60k degree isn't worth shit. But keep blaming the wrong people.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.