[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you robots had weird dreams. Just had this one last

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: VNWZ14H.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
VNWZ14H.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
Have any of you robots had weird dreams.
Just had this one last night:

>be me
>not me I'm asian somewhere in asia (I'm not asian in real life but in the dream I was. I think in the dream I was either in Japan or China)
>at a train station
>only other man there was old, slightly chubby wearing a suit and pic related as a mask (never seen it before in my life, pic is the closest I could find but in the dream it was painted black, white, and red and looked a bit different)
>train arrives
>get on train, only person on the train is a girl around 14 and maskguy
>hold on to one of those handhold things on the ceiling of the train as it starts moving
>maskguy goes behind girl and starts molesting her in front of me and looking directly at me while doing it
>try to move to stop him but hand is stuck to the handhold thing and I can't move
>scream for help
>wake up

Weirdest thing about the dream was that the whole thing was weirdly animated, it wasn't like real life. The best was I could describe it was that it was slightly animeish (but not quite). This was weird because I don't even watch anime or know much about it other than what I've picked up from here.

Any of you guys had any weird dreams you want to share?
>>
>>35612074
Just a thought, this dream is a manifestation of a event were you wanted to help someone in need but couldnt if though you wanted to
If that was really molestation or something else only you know

Maybe reflect on some recent decisions you made anon
>>
>be in a skyscraper looking for my car
>go around all the internal parking garages in the building looking for it but no luck
>look out the window and see there's a massive carpark outside but it's too dark to spot my car from outside
>decide to take the lift and go downstairs to look
>elevator's kinda weird, instead of walls it's got safety railings and it sort of goes diagonally on rails instead of straight up or down
>inside the elevator I run into people who are supposedly my friends (i.e. they weren't anyone from real life)
>while we're heading down, the guys lean over the railings to look down womens' shirts and holler at them
>eventually reach the bottom and head outside to look for the car, my two "friends" decide to come with me and help look
>while searching some weird imp thing appears and starts following us around, it looks harmless enough, even kind of cute
>having no luck finding the car so the imp casts a spell on us which will supposedly help us find it
>soon enough I find the car but then something seems to happen because of the spell
>my friends fall to the ground screaming in agony as blood pours out of every orifice
>I begin turning into a monster, eyes go bloodshot red, start growing incredibly thin but razor-sharp claws out of my hands
>the dream cuts ahead and I see myself fully transformed into a emaciated, monsterous version of a person
>I'm frozen in place with a horrendous look on my face, and one of my arms is snapped off at around the elbow
>the imp's no where to be seen
>>
File: 1476543674.jpg (88KB, 804x804px) Image search: [Google]
1476543674.jpg
88KB, 804x804px
>>35612122
I definitely think this dream had some sort of hidden meaning but I don't know what it is. I can't think of anything recently where there was anyone I needed to help, things have been pretty normal for me. I've made no big decisions either that I can think of.

I feel like it's something to do with the mask, it's such a weird and random thing for me. The whole time I was dreaming I felt like I was in a haze like I had been drugged or something, and the closer I got to the masked guy the bigger this effect was. And when the mask looked into my eyes at the end of the dream I no longer felt drugged but I was paralysed by fear. The mask wasn't scary or anything but it just felt evil, if you know what I mean?

>>35612169
That's sounds weird as fuck. What did the imp look like, was it anything you recognised?
>>
File: 1489301676442-1.jpg (119KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489301676442-1.jpg
119KB, 640x480px
>taking a shower in some extremely clean, futuristic bathroom
>there's a big dead fly floating in the water
>wait for it to go down the drain
>it can't, however, because the holes are too small
>it's just twitching there
>I want to push it in the hole, but I just can't, I'm too repulsed by it
>some weird fear overcomes me, but I'm to scared to scream because the fly might hear me
>can't even move, I'm just looking at a huge fly having some sort of a seizure
>wake up
Had this dream 5 or 6 times already.
I don't think dreams have any meaning, but I don't know why I find this shit so scary.
>>
>>35612074
I had a dream that I was working for the government. Hillary Clinton was flying a helicopter to take me there. I was walking besides Trump down steps made of cereal. Also had a dream where we had to pay. 4 trillion for war crimes. To china
>>
>>35612832
I guess you could say it looked a bit like a cute cherub but impish. Didn't look threatening in the least.

Another recent movie-like dream I just remembered...

>people are living on some world quite similar to earth with small differences. Like animals are a bit weird, stuff like that
>people want to leave but their ships just can't leave the atmosphere for some reason, almost like they're blocked
>people can live normal lives but it seems as though the world's some kind of prison
>one day a ship makes it through but in the process breaks a section of the sky like an eggshell
>get the impression that this world has been artificially constructed
>the ship can leave but now the atmosphere's leaking out into space
>there's not too much time before the entire atmosphere will have leaked out and people begin to suffocate
>the ship leaves with a whole bunch of people on board
>the remaining population tries to seek shelter and use air pockets underground to survive as best they can
>it's never shown whether they're successful at finding the air pockets but either way at least 95% of the population (a population of millions if not billions) will suffocate and die
>the ship that left winds up landing on an uninhabited earth and the people on board decide to make their home there
>they end up becoming what we today know as humanity

I didn't even feature in that dream but that's a pretty common feature of my dreams. I often don't feature in my dreams
>>
>be in my old high school, except some walls are missing and there's trees inside
>I'm some kind of teachers assistant
>semi lucid and aware I'm dreaming so do lewd things
>have to bring a letter to headmaster
>apparently I'm going in holiday to somewhere in france
>view flight in 3rd person, watching the plane fly badly for a couple hours
>finally land
>its a hot, mostly uninhabited forest
>meet settlers who are using the plane to build a treehouse
>meet my friend at a cliff overlooking a lake
>point at the lake and make it splash
>push my friend into the lake, they drown and I fall in too
>get out, climb up a tree back to the huge treehouse
>some guy warns me there are bigfoot monsters nearby
>I see them and try to make myself wake up then decide I will tame them
>hop on ones back and gallop about
>lure qt girls into my tree house for some Fug
>>
>>35612074
Here's the one I had last night.
>in my room like usual
>leave to cook something in the kitchen
>missing some meat
>knock on someone else's door (university dorm)
>it's some girl I don't even know
>her room is a whole beach
>cuddle under the sheets of her bed with her
>she wants to have sex
>decline, tell her I'm looking for someone to love
>she has meat but it's not cut
>go to the butcher so he can cut it well
>some hobos come with really bad meat
>butcher mocks them, gives us our meat
>go back to the girl's appartment
>hobos followed us and want to kill us
>lock the door, wait for them to leave
and that's about it

>>35613291
>>its a hot, mostly uninhabited forest
yeah that sounds like france
>>
>be wandering in a dead forest
>sky is dark, as if right before a thunderstorm
>suddenly approach a large clearing with a massive tree standing in the center
>hundreds of naked bodies of dead women hang from its branches
>more naked female corpses are gathered at the base
>blood flows from its roots in small eddies across the clearing
>hooded men roam around, carrying carts full of corpses
>one of them notice me and draw a sickle before running at me
>dream abruptly ends

Is it bad I woke up with a boner?
>>
>>35613403
Yeah I know, it was initially snowy and mountainous but it turned into a sort of forest plantation as I explored
>>
>I'm strapped to a bed in like a doctor's office/concrete prison cell
>an evil doctor starts force feeding me shit and performing tests on me
>feel like I've been tortured for weeks
>the doctor gives me a shot of something
>suddenly I get super strength
>I break my bonds and kick the doctor's ass
>I smash the steel blast door open and run into the hall
>there's an exit like two feet away
>run outside into this huge cyberpunk city
>suddenly alarms and sirens go off and thugs in black uniforms start chasing me
>an incredibly vivid chase ensues
>I run through a marketplace, a shopping mall and a construction yard parlour style, all fantastically lit by the neon signs looming above
>dream skips ahead and I'm on top of an incomplete skyscraper
>a black helicopter is hovering overhead, shining a police spotlight on me
>guys with guns surround me
>jump off the skyscraper in a desperate attempt to escape
>dream ends
>>
File: 1489633058355.jpg (7KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
1489633058355.jpg
7KB, 207x244px
>meet people in my dream that I feel like I've known for years
>wake up and remember that I have no friends
>>
>>35614453
your dreams are indicating your desire for companionship
>>
>>35612832
I'll preface with my recurring dream that I actually stopped having recently.

I'm usually in a car and it's heading very slowly toward an immovable object, like a wall or something similar. I try to turn the car to steer away but the car never turns and I slowly approach this barrier.

My therapist opined that I feel like I don't have control over my life and I'm very slowly moving toward a dead end. I have to agree with that, it just makes sense.

Perhaps you feel like there's something in your life that you feel like you should change but you either can't or feel like you can't. I don't think the mask is an omen or great sign but rather a representation of the unknown, you have no idea what's behind the mask, but it's doing something for the worse and you want to stop it, and for some reason or another you can't.

Try thinking about things (or even a singular event) that bother you that you want to change, maybe they're causing this dream.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.