[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I have the cutest gf that can possibly exist Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1487565909423-r9k.jpg (56KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1487565909423-r9k.jpg
56KB, 720x644px
>tfw I have the cutest gf that can possibly exist

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh life is good
>>
>>35610808

Give it a few years for the novelty to ware off then you will be sick of her and looking to find more puss but too afraid to break up wit her etc. life is shit m8
>>
>>35610849
She's not a roastie toastie and is someone worth living the rest of my life with, silly anon.
>>
>>35610808
how did u meet her, anon ?
>>
>>35610808
Leave, and come back here to cry when you will inevitably break up. You will never find a girl that you can really ubderstand nor one that ubderdstands you. Eventually all relationships end in boredom or loathing of one another.
>>
>>35611026
From r9k

>>35611063
Maybe one day we'll be bored of each other, but I don't think you have to always entertain each other to stay in love.
>>
>>35610808
My gf is cuter.
How is this not original?
>>
>>35611147
That's not possible, post a screen of her and I'll be the judge of that anon.
>>
>>35611063
That's because these relationships are not based on love but on ego. I don't love my bf for what he gives me but for who he is, I could never loathe him because I know he doesn't owe me anything and if someday he wants to break up I will let him go freely.

>>35611147
If I'm cuter in my bf's eyes then it's all I ask for. I'm sure your gf is a qt too!
>>
>>35611238
Thus you are fated to let him go freely. Enjoy the faggotry with your bf while it lasts, it will end sooner then you think. Time flies as they say.
Even if it takes 25 years, it'll be over and you'll be left wondering where the time went.
>>
Why don't I have an /r9k/ gf? Is it because I'm not lurking fembot threads like all the contactfags?

I think I am an interesting and nice person, does any fembot here want me as her bf?
>>
>>35611272
If we're both happy during these 25 years then what's wrong with it? Everything ends and everybody dies, that's not a reason to kill yourself from the moment you're born.
>>
>>35611185
I'm not that dumb to post a pic of her here.
She is a 5"3 Half german half iraqi girl who isn't religious, has b cup tits and was a virgin before me. Doesn't wear too much makeup but still wears some. Isn't fat or chubby and is healthy as is her diet.
>>
I've had a cuter girlfriend than you. Blonde hair, blue eyes, 110bs, 19 years old. Dated and fucked her for 3 years. She broke my heart, but at least I can go to the grave knowing A had a girl in her prime.
>>
>>35611327
If everythibgs worthless why even try to invest in it? If it going to be gone like it never excisted in the first place, why even bither creating it at all. Just curling up and dying after being born doesnt sound to bad desu.

Jesus christ i sound like a fucking faggot that browses r/iamfourteenandthisisdeep. Welp, have a good time with your multiple partners in life, im just gonna wallow in self pity over here, forever alone.
>>
>>35610849
Currently experiencing this, I want to off myself
>>
>>35611535
Because life has to be lived and if you understand this you're not afraid of loss or of any hardships you may come across
>>
>>35611597
>life has to be lived
AHAHAHHHAHHHAHAH
OH BOY
AHHAHAHHAHAHAHA
no it does not, ever heard of escapism or suicide? On fucking 4chan of all places people tell me life has to be lived, ahahhaha. You sound even more gay then me.
>>
>>35610808
>tfy no big boobies red head gf

Life just utterly sucks so bad. Like how am I supposed to put up with all this horrible shit life throws at me when I don't even have red head tits to play with afterwards. FUCK THIS SHIT
>>
>>35611574
>Currently experiencing this, I want to off myself
care to elaborate?

I'm curious how long it takes for love to disappear.
>>
>>35610808
Give it a while and she'll get sick of you and leave, then you'll know what it's like to feel pain.
>>
>>35611760

Not him, but better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all, right?
>>
>>35611774
Yeah but this anon is just a coward afraid of loss
>>
>>35611860

True, but hopefully it's a formative experience for him
>>
File: tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif
2MB, 640x480px
FUCK OFF NORMIE!!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE
>>
Am I the only one that thinks its better to feel nothing at all then feel love and pain?
>>
>>35611902
Stop being a coward. These are all part of life so accept them
>>
>>35611947
The thing is, I can decide that for myself. I can choose what I deem part of life and what value I attach to certain things. Everyone lives in their own reality and you can't decide what is "part of life" for me.
>>
>>35610808
She's gonna be BLACKED soon
>>
>>35611063
Don't worry, my man. Dating gets more fun after high school.
>>
i want to take the pass-the-physical-love pill and stop thinking there's always much prettier out there

i wish i could settle down, but i guess i'm hardwired to be a cheat
>>
>>35612969
Your reality is dull and empty, and someday you will realize this and experience incredible regret at your past inaction.
>>
>>35613061
I fucking hate you so much, I would never cheat on anyone, and yet I'm still alone. It's always the wrong people who get in relationships.
>>
File: 1489587257250-r9k.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489587257250-r9k.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>tfw too handsome to let this thread die

>>35613541
You'll get a relationship one day anon, keep trying.
>>
>>35613061
No you're hardwired to be an asshole
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.