[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are 20 to 30 years old males so fucked up socially/mentally,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

File: index.jpg (6KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 271x186px
Why are 20 to 30 years old males so fucked up socially/mentally, would you say they're the most fucked up group of 20 to 30 year old men in the history of earth was there a bad batch of vaccines given to this group? what the fuck happened
>>
Raised by single mothers and Jew media.
>>
>>35610423
a socially awkward generations
http://diverseeducation.com/article/71222/
>>
>>35610453
do you think it has anything to do with video games becoming too good at crucial times in their lives, now days modern parents put controls on their childrens play time etc
>>
>>35610475
Yeah, it definitely made escapism easier for people who were going to indulge in it.
>>
>>35610423
The internet. Back in the olden days unemployed, disillusioned young men would have gone and written poems or joined the navy or whatever, but today we just waste time on this retarded pit of despair we call a website.
>>
>>35610423
American Feminism

Realsexism.com

Check it out and look at why third wave feminism is carrying an all out war on men. In particular, the heterosexual white male. The worst part? Men will never be taken seriously when they undergo any sort of abuse from women and women will always have the protection of society/culture to back her up when men mistreat her.
>>
>>35610498
now women are only dating chad and chad doesn't put up with women's shit and the kids are becoming normal again
>>
>>35610423
Men are being conditioned to be miserable by a radically leftist and oppressive society. The poisonous leftism has seeped into social culture as "political correctness". PC is a means of silencing the white male completely.

The white man was responsible for slavery. Because of atrocities like this, PC is used by women and traditionally oppressed groups to bully and belittle modern day white men. They're goal is to completely undermine our worth as people and mask it as "social justice and equality". They want to see white men burn. It's retribution and it works well because they have the moral high ground all thanks to certain events in history.
>>
We've seen the mistakes of our fathers and don't have any incentive to work to the bone at a dead-end job. Our lives are meaningless, particularly because we're even less religious than the previous generation. The upcoming War and Bannon's self-fulfilling prophecy about the Fourth Turning will give us all a respective common enemy, and it'll likely be each other. And we'll again have some sort of meaning to our lives.
>>
>>35610560
i was ashamed of the fact i was white for basically my entire life, until a few years ago
>>
>>35610508
Chad is a victim too. Assuming that all of the stats posted on that real sexism.com website are true, there is no way women have it worse than men.
>>
>>35610423
Because they really are the most fragile beings of them all.
>>
1. increased social pressure, lower gdp per capita than 20 years ago causes society to pressure men into not breeding

2. They go insane in the isolation
>>
>>35610579
i wouldnt mind working if i had the social skills to make friends form relationships with women but avoidant personality disorder makes me feel lower than everyone i fucking hate myself and i dont know why, also i was fucking miserable when i was working so that didn't help shit
>>
>>35610560
Well it's really just american culture in general. It just so happens that migrants and niggers are slower to receive the culture.
>>
>>35610581
Yes. But guess what? As soon as you proclaim your white male pride, you are immediately deemed a "fascist" a "racist" a "nazi". You can't win. This attitude pervades all of American society: the MSM, education, politics, the workplace, social media, entertainment. We are enemies in their eyes. We must fight back by abandoning their society. I firmly believe that many white men should leave America and try and find a place that will not demonize them.
>>
>>35610613
Yes. That's one of the reasons why I hate America.
>>
>>35610629
>I firmly believe that many white men should leave America and try and find a place that will not demonize them.

I say White me need to have our version of a chimpout.
>>
>>35610645
No. No violence. You've already lost if you use violence. They will continue to turn everyone against us if we lash out violently
>>
>>35610661
>They will continue to turn everyone against us if we lash out violently

Then we remove them.
>>
>>35610606
See that's why I wonder if this supposed malaise even really exists. We see it every day, but that's because we spend a lot of time on the Internet talking to and reading about people with personality disorders and mental disabilities. I'm not convinced that the general population has an epidemic of depression, although anecdotal evidence in my own dealings suggests it does. The normies seem to be running out of enthusiasm for hedonism but don't have anything else to live for.
>>
>>35610702
Then you ultimately surrender to the LeL LITERALLY HITLER Memes. You fucking retard.

>>35610725

Existence preceeds essence, anon. You are ultimately responsible for your own happiness, the things we used to strive for are becoming abolished by various forms of social pressure. How many women are ignoring the cock carousel in their 20's and choosing instead to prepare a family at the height of their sexuality, creating a good strong bond in their youth which brings joy to both parts of the whole.

I know it sounds cliche as fuck, but seriously. The joy of having a child, watching it grow, the strength and bond of a good relationship, it's worth the turmoil. Fight back against third wave feminism, fight back against the bullshit inherently racist PC culture.

Don't think it's racist? They're all "People of Color", no different than the "Colored folks" of the mid 50's. There is no differenciation between a black and a hispanic and a native and an asian. They're all "PoC" and under the same ubiquitous term.

Call them out on their bullshit when they try to argue against statistics and claim "it's cause they PoC that they have such a hard time." No different than /pol/ saying "fucking niggers doing all the crimes and shit." They blame it on their status as blacks, not because of the situations most blacks face.

Fucking captcha, that wasn't a lobster you mongoloid fucks, that was a crab.
>>
>>35610581
>i was white for basically my entire life, until a few years ago
what made you quit?
>>
>>35610423
>Why are 20 to 30 years old males so fucked up socially/mentally
They're not.
>would you say they're the most fucked up group of 20 to 30 year old men in the history of earth
no
>what the fuck happened
you spent too much time on this board and assumed everyone else is like the losers on here
>>
>>35610560
This is the biggest pile of memeshit of all. We have a radical right wing society economically, it is ruled from the top by an elite class who spread this cancerous race and gender baiting shit because it numbs and immasculates those who believe it and distracts those who don't.

Ignore all race bait

Ignore all gender bait

Ignore all identity politics

We are all in this together and we all have a common enemy

Workers of the world unite
>>
>>35611052
PC culture as driven by feminists and people of color can be summed up as "jealousy and resentment for white people and men". That's the main force that is driving forward this mass culture of non-acceptance of ones circumstances. You didn't choose to be white, you didn't choose to be a man, you didn't choose to be born rich. Well, you could say that's just life. But no, the PC people will say this is something that should be fought back against. And so that's what they've been doing for the past few decades, and it has created an entire generation of bitter and miserable women and colored people in the west. All because they can't reconcile with the fact that they weren't born as privileged as they wish they were.
>>
>>35611448
this sounds like some commie bullshit anon are you a fucking communist?
>>
>>35611677
Yes, of course I am a commie.
>>
>>35611645
I 'm white and I have been economically and socially underprivileged my whole life. I had certain advantages, but not because of my race.
>>
>>35610579
I'd work if I could get a fucking job. University education and can't even get a job as a cleaner during the summer!
>>
File: autism.png (22KB, 501x372px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
22KB, 501x372px
>>35610423
I would guess a combination of
>More opportunities for indoors solitary entertainment (video games, Internet, etc.)
>More liberal parenting, tending towards letting kids do what they want instead of trying to push them into a mould
>More liberal attitudes towards personality or individual ways of being, including seeing deviance and mental/social/behavioural abnormality as "just the way you are" rather than condemning it ethically and trying to stamp it out
>More liberal attitudes towards sexual and romantic relationships, leading to marriage and procreation out of love rather than selection of the biologically and socially fittest partner available, leading to mild dysgenics (more autistic kids, etc.)
>More skepticism of God and the meaning of life, leading to less of a sense that there is a right trajectory in life or really anything worth pursuing other than momentary entertainment
Idk what other factors I'm not thinking of
A lot of these cohere with what others are saying ITT
>>
>>35611749
That's how the world works. You can be born white but still be poor or have had a tough childhood. The problem with people in general is they only see what they don't have, not what they do have. So they wish they were more white or had blue eyes, and when they see people who have that all they do is envy them. They want what they have. Sometimes you can really lose the lottery though, sometimes you can find a person who is taller, richer, smarter and more attractive than you. There's no getting around that.
>>
chemicals put in all the plastics/food/water by capitalism/jews. totally fucked up their development by ruining their hormonal system.
>>
>>35610423
Disruption of the power process by technological advancement and globalism and oversocialization. Ted Kaczynski was right.
>>
Sexual revolution of the late 60s/early 70s. We're disposable.
>>
>>35610423
Society as a whole has become harder to navigate. Think about the USA when your parents were young. My dad never went to college and he worked as an employee in a shampoo distribution company and he earned enough money to get a house and provide for our family of 4. People who got to study usually became wealthy or at least upper middle class. Nowadays, most college degrees are pretty much worthless and you even if you find a job you usually struggle to make ends meet, let alone get a proper place of your own to build a family and provide for it. The problem is, we were raised with those things as our goals as well, and it can get really frustrating to see your life pass away without accomplishing any of them. As a result, a good deal of young people have developed mental issues and resorted to different ways of escapism
>>
>>35612357
sounds like a dumb story you tell yourself. useless degrees today are still as useless as they were in the 80s. if you study to become a lawyer, doctor or an engineer you'll have more or less the same chances of success as someone from your parents generation.
>>
File: 00022kumiko.jpg (62KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
00022kumiko.jpg
62KB, 940x940px
We have instant communication, easy access to drugs and a weakened sense of shame thanks to our diminished moral standards. All of these things can lead to being asocial.
>>
>>35610423
Too little realistic opportunities, too many distractions.
We have way less than people before us, even if on the other hand we drown in abundance.
>>
>>35611052
>Then you ultimately surrender to the LeL LITERALLY HITLER Memes

Okay.
>>
>>35612423
The few lawyers, doctors, engineers and other prestigious intellectuals aren't the face or the defining part of their generation.
>>
>>35610423

http://www.salon.com/2017/02/26/virgin-america-why-young-adults-are-having-a-hard-time-getting-laid/
>>
>And all those choices mean more competition. If you're going to stand out against the millions of other profiles out there, you've got to put your best face forward. But even the most edited version of ourselves might not be enough to get ahead of the rest.
How fucking stupid are normalfaggots? No wonder why divorce rates are so high
>>
>>35612423

but it's true ... how many women under 30 want to settle down and have kids with a guy that can barely provide for himself? When you spend your entire life in school or working, you don't have time to socialize. You tell yourself it will come later. Focus on work first. Also, socializing online is nothing like socializing IRL. You have kids these days on their phone 24/7. They go to parties or any social event and they're still on their phones. They're doomed.

this is ignoring the roasties that just want chad until they're close to 30
>>
>>35612222
I won the genetic lottery in a number of ways, I have a decent face but not great looking and I have bad teeth which highly depresses me, aside from that though I am basically everything a person could ever hope to be. My life has been absolute shit though and probably will never be all that great. Because of certain advantages (or privileges if you will) I am able to make good with what I do get but even the privileges can be a problem in some ways due to circumstances.

For example being tall, fit, intelligent and confident (and white) means that every job will trip over themselves to hire me and treat me like a god, right? Except in reality I am stuck in shitty wage slave jobs, in these sort of jobs your bosses and supervisors are generally insecure middle aged failures at life, so they are intimidated by someone like me and a few times I have been targeted pretty severely for that reason. It isn't always like that it depends on the type of people you work for, but that surely goes against these over simplified ideas of privilege and I take offence to any suggestion that I have some kind of easy-mode life due to being a white male.
>>
>>35612705
>For example being tall, fit, intelligent and confident (and white) means that every job will trip over themselves to hire me and treat me like a god, right?

Yeah, in China. Go there. Be the face of a company. Every Chinese company wants a white intelligent Chad pretend CEO.
>>
>>35612730
Haha maybe I should
>>
>>35610423
Your social and economic future was auctioned off to globalists decades ago. It is only now becoming apparent.
Speaking out about this gets you labeled as a bigoted Nazi by the left, and an entitled whiner by the right. Neither side are your friends, and they'd gladly see you crushed like a gnat. They both want a future NWO, and they'll get it.
>>
File: goodbait.jpg (10KB, 312x210px) Image search: [Google]
goodbait.jpg
10KB, 312x210px
>>35612624
>If you're an American in your twenties your mom has probably had sex with more people than you ever will
they know what they are doing with this title.
>>
>>35612783

You can beat the system though. How? NEETBUX. Seriously, you'll have just enough to get by. Sure you won't be independent and will need roommates or in the best possible scenario you're allowed to live with your parents for free, but you'll have all the time in the world to improve yourself and be ready for the impending collapse of western societies.

Just think about it. If the power grid goes out, are you going to be part of the 90%+ that dies? People don't realize how much we take electricity for granted. No need for war. A simple solar flare can be the end of you. Be healthy. Learn survival skills. Be prepared with at least 1 year supply of food/water enough for 4 people. Learn how to defend yourself with and without a weapon. Your time will come. I don't see us lasting more than 20 years. In 20 years you'll find yourself some qts and have a breeding bunker.
>>
>>35610423
People are cowards and go the way of mobile dating rather than finding a mate the old fashion way.
>>
File: Union_sm.jpg (143KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
Union_sm.jpg
143KB, 600x410px
>>35612783
You can oppose detrimental trade policies without being overtly racist.
>>
File: 1485734261543.jpg (173KB, 750x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1485734261543.jpg
173KB, 750x1099px
>>35610423
The poorest live well. Working to survive is less common. We have been given everything we want. Life is so full of distractions now. And worse parents have abandon raising children and have left it to schools for the last 6 generations.
>>
>>35612934
then you're missing the point.
>>
>>35610423
Men are now just as socially/mentally fuck up as women now. It's why there is a spike of women hate and traps, they have lost their dicks and become pussies
>>
Back in the middle ages, didn't 40% of men fail to reproduce? And you're complaining now?
>>
>>35613062
>didn't 40% of men fail to reproduce?

Yeah, cause they fucking died.
>>
When there's so much uncertainty about my very own financial future, standing in society and how I find it hard to find fulfilling path to follow in life it's hard to cry for not having a stay-at-home waifu.
From where I'm standing I think meaningful relationship would come naturally if my life's foundation itself wasn't so skewed, which I think is the core of the whole problem for many of us.
>>
>>35610423
Not vaccines fault. Rather failed parenting. Spoiled brats
>>
Video games were a mistake.
>>
>>35610629
>Yes. But guess what? As soon as you proclaim your white male pride, you are immediately deemed a "fascist" a "racist" a "nazi".
>You can't win.
You misunderstand. That IS winning.
>>
>>35613133
So were supposed to be dead?
>>
>>35613169
Letting video games to control your life so thoroughly that it actually can be called the cause instead of a symptom of something more serious is pretty rare I think.
>>
>>35613185

Yes, natural selection should have taken us out already. If we didn't waste our lives trying to make money or on entertainment, we would be dead now. I'm waiting for the power grid to collpase (either from war like a nuke or a solar flare). Hopefully this happens in my life time. Things will get interesting.
>>
>>35613185
Yes. Doesn't matter though since we won't reproduce, the welfare rats that do are a bigger kink in the system
>>
>>35613185
Yes we should have died as infants due to our inferior genes but as it is today society is putting everyone on permanent life support even degenerates.
>>
>>35610423
> Science role on society
There's no mistery or faith in life anymore. We have become aware about the universe and its mechanism. That's a fucking lot if you compare yourself with another animal.
We have greater confort in our free time and great medicine thanks to that, but this is not free to anyone and it doesn't help a lot when you just want to die.
Also, thanks to technology, you know to a sertain degree that you are expendebale. Your work CAN be done by a machine, it's just a matter of time.

> Societal changes
You are now bottom of the barrel if you are a straight male. Almost none of the benefits, and you carry all the sins of your ancestors (even if you didn't even lived at that time). But you have the same expectations than your father, even if you live in a total different world.

And all this, without mental treatment or a healthy social life, will brake you.
But we are still at an early stage, wait 20 years to see the real repercussions.
>>
>>35612822
It's only good because it's true.
>>
>>35610560
I don't know about all that, but I do see political correctness seeping into places it really doesn't belong and being used to shut down any useful discussions because of the hurt feelings card. Basically, if your feelings are hurt, it trumps any kind of logic or reason and you win, regardless of the validity of the argument itself. I really wish that would just go away. Maybe I should just start killing people so their feelings won't ever be hurt again, if they're so against being offended.
>>
>>35613185
I don't know about you, but I'm already dead
>>
>>35613167
You're not a parent, and you're not self-aware enough to remember that you were a spoiled brat too, just like your parents were, etc. Basically, if you're not neglected, starving, and beaten, you've got it worlds better than a shitload of countries.
>>
>>35610488
dubs of truth
fdqq
>>
File: 1427820103132.png (214KB, 1024x1113px) Image search: [Google]
1427820103132.png
214KB, 1024x1113px
>>35614144
dubs of dubs of truth
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.