[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be introverted and shy >guy in my dorm starts smiling/nodding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1488146002982.png (40KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1488146002982.png
40KB, 633x758px
>be introverted and shy
>guy in my dorm starts smiling/nodding at me every time he sees me
>fall in love just because of this
>he has never talked to me
>end up with horrible one sided crush on random person

anyone else fall for anyone that shows you the least bit of acknowledgment?
>>
Ah yes, the classic "girl doesn't immediatly reject me, picture a life together, and then realize how unrealistic it is and wanna die"
>>
>>35610373
Yep. The AC was broken in my building once causing a significant pressure differential between indoors and outdoors. After class let out there was this really handsome and nice guy walking in front of me, and when the door opened air wooshed all around and his sweater vest flew off at my feet. He looked at me kind of embarrassed with a cute awkward smile and I reached down to pick it up for him and he thanked me. That was the first time I realized I was capable of having feelings for men, even though I'm primarily attracted to women.
>>
>>35610373
The guy is probably just being nice. Don't ruin it.
>>
>>35610404

Done that so many times, I catch myself doing it now and still let myself carry on the charade.

Feels nice for a fleeting moment.
>>
File: 1459207632607.jpg (36KB, 520x569px) Image search: [Google]
1459207632607.jpg
36KB, 520x569px
>>35610419
what a gay story
>>
>>35610373
>girl says "bless you" after I sneeze at the store
>think about her ever since
>Uber driver calls me handsome as I get off the car
>think about him ever since

I actually think that I've been alone for so long that I have turned asexual. Sex is never in my mind. Just the desire to have someone to show me affection
>>
File: IMG_3489.png (947KB, 474x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3489.png
947KB, 474x503px
>>35610419
>his sweater vest
>>
File: 1488395289247.jpg (1MB, 3000x2001px) Image search: [Google]
1488395289247.jpg
1MB, 3000x2001px
>>35610373
>first week at college
>sit in lecture
>comfy day
>wearing my new shirt
>strive my look through the class
>eye conact with qt3.14 (pic related, looks very similar)
>she smiles
>look awkwardly away
>fall in love with her
Now i'm stalking her on facebook and thinking about how i can approach her
Why does this happen to me?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.