[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r9k has just as many gay males as lgbt, so I guess I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Serval Crying.jpg (541KB, 705x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Serval Crying.jpg
541KB, 705x1000px
r9k has just as many gay males as lgbt, so I guess I'll post this here too.

>be gay boy with fiancee
>three months ago, fiancee dumps me
>he says we're "just too different" and "aren't compatible enough"
>he's a party-loving social butterfly that has visiting every country in the world as one of his goals, I'm more of an introvert and homebody that could easily live as a hermit so long as I kept my family and closest friends
>he said that I was holding him back from truly enjoying life
>have a complete nervous breakdown and start going on as many dates as possible to help with the unbearable pain, including friends and acquaintances that have fancied me for years
>I tend to go for the ones who love me the most so that their love can help fill the void where my fiancee's used to be
>the pain is starting to subside now
>life is no longer Hell on Earth
>but now there's no fewer than six people who think something is developing between us and that I'm falling in love with them
>I don't have any romantic feelings for any of them and, now that the worst is over, just want to withdraw and recuperate

So, uh... if any of you guys have had similar experiences, some suggestions on how to get out of this mess would be appreciated. I think I've stepped in it.
>>
>>35610199
End it while you still can. I'm not a gay male but I am in a similar situation. I've been dating a guy for over a year (online) even though I have no romantic feelings for him. I was willing to give it a chance at first to see if feelings might develop but I got nothing. Try pulling away from them and say that you need time to think about things but definitely do not continue leading them on.
>>
>>35610237
Thank you. I'm thinking of just sending them all a brutally honest message telling them that I love them as all as friends, that I was just using them because I was in pain, and that I'm probably an unforgivably bad person.
>>
>>35610250
If you are willing to do that then do it. Of anything it's better than leaving them in the dark about the entire situation. I'm sure some of them would even forgive you and be willing to remain as friends.
>>
Go tell them what a dumb manipulative slut you are and reap the disrespect you've earned.
And fuck off to never post here again.
And maybe kill yourself.
>>
>>35610276
Yeah and the fact a roastie whore is sympathizing with him really sums it up
>>
>>35610276
Why are you so angry?
I'm angry with myself too. I guess tongue lashings are what I deserve, and will be helpful in case I overlooked some aspects of how I have been horrible.
I'm a dyed in the wool toxic drama whore. I always cry about how much I hate myself, but I never actually treat people better.
>>
>>35610521
Then fix yourself. Its not as simple as waiting for something to click but actively work to figure out the fucked up things you do and change them. Thats how i went from a friendless NEET to a fairly well known guy at my school with gf
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.