[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw somehow managed to attract a female orbiter despite being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1479607616399.jpg (97KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479607616399.jpg
97KB, 520x600px
>tfw somehow managed to attract a female orbiter despite being a khv male
>she's a year younger than me and just started uni
>for some reason started encouraging her even though she's a depressed khv herself
>started explaining how lopsided uni relationships are to her
>encouraged her and said she could get anyone she wants since she's a female
>she said she'd do better and get a social life
What the fuck am I doing robots? I mean she lives half of murica away so it's not like I'd ever get a chance to fuck her, but still why am I online cucking myself, she hangs on my every word and I'm for some reason telling her to live her life and do better. How do I kill the last of my humanity, make her dependent and drag her down to my level?
>>
You either encourage her to properly integrate into society so she can potentially happy life

Or

She becomes like you.
Tough moral dilemma. Makes you think
>>
>>35609822
Sounds like this girl im dealing with now. She just entered high school this year yet has online dated 2 twenty something year olds in an MMO. Had to smack some sense into her head that it aint right and luckily she say the light. But now she wont stop messaging me on kik saying all this lovey shit. Yea she's a qt and all but i just dont want a relationship.

And no im no pedo, she's about 15 and I'm 19
>>
>>35610221
>she's about fifteen
>about fifteen
>about
>fifteen
>about
>>
File: Hanson-exploitable-fixed.png (75KB, 198x380px) Image search: [Google]
Hanson-exploitable-fixed.png
75KB, 198x380px
>>35610221
Hey anon I'm 15 want to come over?
>>
>>35609822
You're pathetic. I'd kill you myself but I'm too far away. Kill yourself.
>>
File: medium.jpg (105KB, 792x550px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
105KB, 792x550px
>>35610251
>>35610304
It's not like that. She approached me ingame and started chatting me up and was pretty much the man. I was reluctant at first but then caved because her loli character was cute and THICC
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.