[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at a party with my boyfriend >he is starting to get drunk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: questioning anime girl gif 9.gif (61KB, 300x351px) Image search: [Google]
questioning anime girl gif 9.gif
61KB, 300x351px
>at a party with my boyfriend
>he is starting to get drunk so decide to ask him some personal questions hoping he'll be honest
>he's been best friends with a girl for over 10 years and I've been hankering to know more about their "relationship"
>ask him if he has ever had sex with his best friend
>he refuses to answer
>tell him I wouldn't care if he and her smashed since I'm okay that he has a sexual history with his former girlfriends
>he tells me rather or not he and his best friend ever hooked up is none of my business
>tell him I just want him to be honest

I'm not jealous or anything. I just want him to be honest with me so I know how seriously he takes our relationship. He was frustrating me so I stopped pressing him about it. I just wanted a clear 'yes' or 'no' answer.
>>
>>35609052
>I'm not jealous or anything.
he knows that's not the truth
>he is starting to get drunk so decide to ask him some personal questions hoping he'll be honest
shouldn't take advantage of people like that
>>
Why are you so jealous?
I know you're hoping he'll say yes so you can forbid him from spending time with her.
I know she's prettier than you
>>
Not fembot. Fuck off.
>>
>>35609052
His non answer makes me more curious desu
>>
>>35609052
Don't ask questions whose answers you don't want to know. Of course you'll be jealous, even if you don't actively think you won't be. Just drop it senpai
>>
Stop being so self absorbed

I know your (possibly) a female so it is hard but please try

If he says he does not feel comfortable discussing it then you should stop asking or else this relationship will turn really toxic

Possibility is high, do you really want the truth? Think about it
>>
>>35609052
i know this isn't a woman but women do this type of shit and it's straight evil. once you find an answer not to your liking you will bring it up til the end of time. fuck that
>>
>>35609052
As soon as he tells you, you would begin to worry about it.

Women aren't rational over shit like this. I've told girls this sort of thing and they've broken themselves over it.
>>
what a fucking psycho you're
>>
File: 1489596079958.png (264KB, 1280x1245px) Image search: [Google]
1489596079958.png
264KB, 1280x1245px
>>35609052
Why fuck with a guys mind?
He loves you, he has transitioned, fuck it move on you fucking fembot. Always you bitches be self concerned and self centered. The fuck is wrong with you? You made him drunk on top of that, it itself implies how much of a bitch you are.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.