[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Taking a saliva drug test Monday morning >smoking weed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: saliva-test-swab2.jpg (10KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
saliva-test-swab2.jpg
10KB, 600x300px
>Taking a saliva drug test Monday morning
>smoking weed tonight
>may hit it tomorrow morning

Should 48 hours be enough to pass robots? Anyone have stories or experience with these mouth swab drug tests?
>>
>>35608005
If you don't smoke often 48 hours should be enough
>>
>>35608024
maybe 10 grams in the past couple weeks
>>
>>35608045
I think you should be fine but do not hit it tomorrow and drink plenty of water
>>
>>35608005
Depending on how much you smoke, 48hrs is plenty. I did thirty hrs between smoking and the saliva test. Make sure you brush super well and USE MOUTH WASH multiple times.
>>
>>35608005
Hahahah you're already fucking fucked m8. You can't even quit hitting the bong for 3 days for A FUCKING JOB. Smoke as hard as you like at this point. Take the test anyway like an arrogant dickhead.
>>
>>35608072
i thought the test was going to be a couple days ago, and i did brush all over, and use mouthwash after about 20 times 24 hours up to when i thought the test was.

I also used hydrogen peroxide even though the foam almost made me puke
>>
>>35608088
>implying a test that targets harder drug users and people that can't even come to work sober doesn't make sense
>implying its any of my employers business if i smoke or not
>implying you're not the arrogant dickhead
>>
Saliva tests are notorious for unreliability. You could test positive for a joint you smoked up to a week ago or negative despite chaining bongs that morning.

From general consensus, consume anything acidic just before the test and this should give a passing result, examples being a can of coke or using mouthwash.

Anecdotally, a friend of mine passed her test despite smoking a couple of cones literally in the carpark of the doctors office. All she did was rinse her mouth with a can of coke on the way in. Your mileage may vary, but you should be alright if you do a solid mouthwash in your car beforehand and follow it with a coke.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.