[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>if you have money you can buy gf She will never actuall

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>if you have money you can buy gf

She will never actually like you

http://hypocritereader.com/73/trump-tower

Ignore the sideways references to Trump (he has nothing to do with this story, it just happens in the Chicago Trump Tower) and read this.

tl;dr
>asian girl becomes a prostitute/"sugar baby" on seekingarrangement
>meets an ugly dude who is willing to essentially be the sugar daddy
>she is horrified by how ugly he is but bangs him anyway because he's paying her
>the sex ranges from alright to uncomfortable
>she never returns

They will never love you.
>>
Ok? Did something trigger this.
>>
so why the fuck would anyone want to read a fucking blog about some online dating retards who are in that degenerate world of being gay unloved whores?

stop self promoting your shitty fetish
>>
>>35607832
No, just linking an article that's quite bait-laden and reminding this website that the wageslave dream of money --> status --> gf is a fiction
>>
>>35607857

Pissing into the ocean of piss
>>
>>35607848
What fetish? The scenario I've linked to is about as non-sexual as you can get for a scenario in which two people have sex.

This has nothing to do with cucking or getting blacked or whatever meme shit people keep posting on here.
>>
the fact that you thought its important enough to summarize some weak negritos essay (idc if they're asian or white) and oh wow chicago nobody gives a fuck about a flyover state hun
>>
>>35607879
ur prostitution fetish dumbass

kys and end all. you've lost all hope, anon.
>>
>>35607857
The idea money will own/win any one is rather callow. Everyone likes thinking like that because that's hope most western things work here but people are not controlled(at least long term) with wealth/payments
>>
>>35607774
Love is a meme anyway. Even chads get cheated on and dumped when girls get bored of them.

Being rich and ugly is the best since you can just fuck qt prostitutes for the rest of your life
>>
>It was terrible to be the daughter of a man who had given up on having relationships with women on the basis of equals.
t. whore
>>
>I got into the car with this one guy, I thought I was going to get robbed. He looked like he was straight out of the ghetto. I gave him zero stars.
hmm, I think this is a fake story

2/10 for making me read it though
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.