[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Why are you living with your grandparents, Anon? What happened

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 16188185.jpg (31KB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
16188185.jpg
31KB, 218x218px
"Why are you living with your grandparents, Anon? What happened to your parents?"

why do people ask this
>>
>>35606523
Well, what happened to your parents, anon?
>>
Just say they died and score pity points
>>
so what happened then?
>>
>>35606813
Drugs, prostitution, mental illness, and prison

It is not a story I want to share casually
>>
>>35606942
I dont understand why you're confused that people would ask you that. It's a normal question, fuck off
>>
My father would be 80 this year if he were still alive, when people saw me with him they automatically assumed he was my grandpa.
>>
>>35606950
Because there's no possible response that isn't going to be sad.
>>
>>35606942
Are you sure you're not my son? That sounds a lot like the kind of business I was into.
>>
>i'd rather not go into it
there you're done
>>
>>35607010
How's the food in prison, mom?

please kill yourself
>>
>>35607316
It was okay in the one where I got sent. Better than anything I can cook. My son's pretty young so I'm pretty sure you're not actually him.
>>
>>35607342
Maybe if you're good to him Anon and put your degenerate ways behind you he won't grow up to hate you.
>>
>>35607487
Mine won't even talk to me anymore, I think it's too late. I've been clean for a while now and stuff but I'm a bad mom so I guess I don't blame him.
>>
>>35607542
You could try for another baby if you want. My younger brother has arguably been hurt worse by her but immediately forgives everything.
>>
>>35607707
I'm not really in a stable enough place to have kids. I have an apartment and job but that's it. I was only a teenager when I had my son, though, so I guess it's hard to do worse than that.
>>
>>35607730
Good luck staying clean, mommy-anon.

I'll probably feel really sour feelings towards my parents forever because of the things they've done and allowed to happen to me growing up, but not everyone is this way. Maybe after a few years if really trying at it and putting in an effort they'll start to forgive you.

Of course, if you're anything like my mom you will lack the mental fortitude to do this because deep down being a degenerate junkie whore is higher up on your priority list.

Best if luck, I'm going yo bed.
>>
>>35607868
>Good luck staying clean, mommy-anon.
Thanks. Been going a few years so I'm past the worst of it.
>Maybe after a few years if really trying at it and putting in an effort they'll start to forgive you.
I hope so. I'd like to spend time with him, even if it's just playing video games or something. I liked them a lot when I was younger.
>Of course, if you're anything like my mom you will lack the mental fortitude to do this because deep down being a degenerate junkie whore is higher up on your priority list.
That's a possibility too. I did some pretty dirty stuff to get high.
>Best if luck, I'm going yo bed.
Good night.
>>
>>35606523
Sometimes people just don't think before they speak. If something is out of the ordinary I think the natural response is 'why is this person different?' and the question is asked before they've realised it might be a personal one. That's how we are. I imagine it is very frustrating for you, you just have to suck it up and learn to say some bullshit like "my parents live in barbados"
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.