[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you thoughts on the new Monopoly pieces? Boot, Thimble,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: monopoly pieces.jpg (88KB, 634x475px) Image search: [Google]
monopoly pieces.jpg
88KB, 634x475px
What are you thoughts on the new Monopoly pieces?

Boot, Thimble, and Wheelbarrow are no more.
>>
They were pretty lame pieces. I dont like the dinosaur.
>>
>>35605864
There's no point in buying new monopoly games.
>>
>like the duck.
>don't really like the penguin even though i like pengugins.
>don't like the dinosaur.
they should've made a kek piece.
>>
dinosaur is way too fucking rough
duck is ok

penguin is just duck 2.0

1/3, failure
>>
I still have an original version from like 1970. Timeless game. One of the only board games that doesn't suck ass.
>>
Lame, those pieces made sense because it's a depression-era game. A fucking dinosaur doesn't make me feel like a scrappy kid in the dust bowl who just ate a half a raw turnip for dinner.
>>
>>35605864
I'll play monopoly with some robots if someone knows how to set up a game online.
>>
I thought the pieces had to do with what you're business made. Like the thimble was a textile conglomerate, the book would be a publishing company, etc. So what the fuck is with the dinosaur or penguin? At least the duck is a modeled after a toy.
>>
>>35605949
I'm in if someone can do this
>>
that duck looks fucking baller

dino is tryhard and ruins the vibe

penguin seems unnecessary and superfluous

they can't get rid of the oldies like the thimble, car, battleship, and moneybag maaan

just keep the old ones and add some more, it's not like they're expensive
>>
I like penguin might buy a new board for him. But fuck that rex looks hella dumb.
>>
File: penguin books.jpg (96KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
penguin books.jpg
96KB, 620x387px
>>35605988
>publishing company
>wildlife preservation

Dinosaur can be
???
>>
File: 1486869371738.jpg (135KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486869371738.jpg
135KB, 900x900px
>>35605908
>they should've made a kek piece.

I'd be down for a fat money frog

Didn't the Chinese have a frog belching coins as a deity religious sculpture or something? Saw it in a museum once I believe, it was either jade or bronze
>>
They kept the battleship... right? They had to. It was always my go to piece...

Will my ladies play monopoly with me? I like really really long games of monopoly. I like the relations and politic aspects of it. To make allies, enemies, to build trust and backstab others. The bargaining, the begging, the powerplays. The longer the game goes on for the more invested you are, the deeper the relationships go. The more real it is.

Monopoly is my fucking favorite. I always win, always.

Is this the Hitler in me?
>>
File: s-l225.jpg (9KB, 225x213px) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
9KB, 225x213px
>>35606051
I only ever played as the moneybag piece when I was a kid. Not sure which editions it came in.
>>
>>35606051
>dino is tryhard and ruins the vibe
this.

Penguin and duck are fine though.

They should've kept the boot and wheelbarrow. Fuck the thimble. The dog should have been taken out too
>>
>>35605949
>>35606006
pogo.com
>>
>>35606060
>>35605988
Paleontology

REEEEEEEE original bois get the cool toys
>>
>>35606320
Yes, it's a monopoly of paleontology. Makes total sense.
>>
>>35606347
could also be museums,as Museums filledwith Dinos was quite popular in the early 20th century
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.