[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a crazy gf? Crazy girls will: -Be loyal because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

How do I get a crazy gf?

Crazy girls will:
-Be loyal because they need you
-Do their best to make you happy so that you never leave them
-Understand your mental illness because they've been through it too
>>
>>35605475
You don't truly want a "crazy" girlfriend, ya nut. It's not what you make it out to be.
>>
>>35605475
You forgot:

>Buy drugs from Andy Dick and shoot you to death in your sleep.
>>
>>35605475
What if she's all of that but not crazy?
>>
>>35605475

Just because someone understands something doesn't mean they don't get fucking annoyed at you. They might be empathetic, but empthay doesn't mean much when neither one of you have taken out the trash in a month.
>>
>>35605495
How can she understand your mental illness if she's not crazy herself?
>>
>>35605475
In my personal experience, people who suffer from mental illness are typically the ones who are least sympathetic towards other sufferers on an individual level because they're too wrapped up in their own feelings and hang-ups to consider the possibility that others have it worse.
>>
1. Be attractive
2. Be autistic
3. Sociopathic/antisocial tendencies
>>
File: 1467311052042.jpg (73KB, 636x544px) Image search: [Google]
1467311052042.jpg
73KB, 636x544px
>Fantasizing about having a crazy gf

Oh no.
>>
find a regular girl and then emotionally abuse her until you break her and she becomes dependent on you
>>
Crazy gfs stop being loyal after a while. The craziness gets to them and they convince themselves you don't love them no matter how much you reassure them.

t. guy who had a depression gf and anxiety gf
>>
>>35605601
How do you emotionally abuse a girl? Is there a guide?
>>
>>35605631
Subtly ridicule her till it reaches the point where it isn't so anymore. Take it in bits and pieces really. It's a progression. Make sure you use her insecurities she has shared with you against her, keep note of all things mentioned.
>>
>>35605661
Have you ever done it? How do you stop her from taking out her anger on you or resenting you?
>>
>>35605485
fuck you it is just like my tsunadere animes
>>
>>35605661
How do you stop her from going to another man for comfort after you've hurt her? Her using an emotional tampon could lead to her cucking you in the long run.
>>
>>35605674
I've done so many times with varying women. You occasionally come to them in a way that simulates remorse in them and they end up taking you back. You feign it. That's the way.
>>
>>35605625

Guy who had a bipolar gf here. What happened with mine is that she suddenly became really quiet for a few weeks, and when I finally confronted her about it she said she was "just bored" of me. This was after months of her telling me that I was the best thing that ever happened to her, how I was the reason she didn't want to cut herself anymore, etc.

She came crawling back a year later, but I knew better by then.
>>
>>35605631
not really a guide, just lower her self esteem a bunch and constantly belittle and neglect her. the hard part is starting off subtle enough. If you do it properly you should be able to warp her mind to your specifications.

She has to think that what you think about her is the only thing that matters.

after you implant that one little suggestion firmly enough you should be able to beat the shit out of her or piss on her and still have her idolize you
>>
>>35605703
Damn, that's weird. And they didn't cuck you for it? They didn't go get comfort from another man and take their dick when they were at their most vulnerable?
>>
>>35605475
What crazy girls will not do:
>-Be loyal because they need you
>-Do their best to make you happy so that you never leave them
>-Understand your mental illness because they've been through it too

What crazy girls will actually do:
>Cheat on you with random strangers, your brother, your friends, and anyone they can in order to get back at you for some perceived injustice like the time you left a dribble of piss on the toilet seat
>Either service you in every way possible, refuse any help offered, and then get mad because she does everything for you, or absolutely never think of you or do anything for you
>Demand that you accept her faults and problems unconditionally but refuse to deal with your problems and insist that you grow up and get over yourself because she's needy right now so you can't be

-t. Crazy girl.
>>
>>35605708
P. much. Enjoy your freedom. After you're single for a few months and over the hurt you realize they were a negative on your life. They drag you down.
>>
>>35605723
Not once. Like I said just feign your emotional response. Make them weak enough to the point where they think they aren't worthy of any other than yourself. You'll have them like puppets in your hands. I promise this much.
>>
File: 1424922938087.jpg (70KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1424922938087.jpg
70KB, 600x800px
>>35605475
>Crazy girls will:
>-Be loyal because they need you
>-Do their best to make you happy so that you never leave them
>-Understand your mental illness because they've been through it too

Holy shit white """people""" are so fucking stupid! Bruh, here's what you really get:

>Cheat on you whenever you don't pay attention to them
>Do their best to emotionally manipulate them so you feel like a trash human being if you ever leave them
>Give less of a shit about your mental illness because a mentally ill girl thinks she deserves more attention than you because she has a vagina
>>
>>35605745
ty psychoanon, i will remember your words when i put my plan to use
>>
>>35605745
>they aren't worthy of any other than yourself

A woman, feeling like she's worthless? I can't wrap my mind around that. Even fatties can get with excellent guys.
>>
>>35605820
Through the use of them questioning their own sanity, it can be done. I believe there's a term for what I do. Gas lighting or so. Something of that nature. It's worked out every time for me. Be it they take it or they don't and when they don't you ignore till they come around which usually is sooner rather than later. Just simple mind games really.
>>
>>35605820
fatties are already good at deluding themselves
a normal girl that you just break wont be
>>
>>35605792
Good luck. Most robots I've seen try to use that tactic came on too strong with the negging. You gotta be subtle. If you insult her right away or openly make her feel lousy, she'll start wondering what's wrong with you and label you a douche.
>>
File: Lucky_Star_-_Angry_Konata.gif (343KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Lucky_Star_-_Angry_Konata.gif
343KB, 480x270px
>>35605846
''What do you mean, anon? Of course I'm not sane! It's your job to understand what makes me tick and to make me feel better! Why am I with someone so stupid they can't even do that? UGH!''
>>
>>35605792
What's your plan, senpai?
>>
>>35605701
Subtle, good delivery, quality b8 m8.
Kek
>>
>>35606026
No, I'm serious. Emotional tampons are important to people with out of control emotions and having sex with someone you trust when you're vulnerable is very soothing.
>>
>>35605792
Tell us what you're planning, maybe we can help. I'm bored.
>>
>>35605697
Tell em, jimmy
>>
I hope to one day have sex with someone I love at the funeral of someone I love. The emotional storm of grief raging in my head and the comfort granted by the other person? Whew, that would be amazing. I want to say goodbye to my grandma with panties full of cum.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.