[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your last text received from a girl I want to see

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

File: das.jpg (40KB, 533x600px) Image search: [Google]
das.jpg
40KB, 533x600px
Post your last text received from a girl

I want to see what normies talk about.
>>
>wanting to be a normalfag
it's 2017 guys
>>
File: tfw.jpg (14KB, 201x240px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
14KB, 201x240px
>>35605410
Cool cool, what are you having [in reference to me saying I'm going to have something to eat.] Getting so tired now, getting ready for checks. [She works in a care home, nightshift.]

This was 4 minutes ago, and she is my wife.

>tfw too normie for this board.

Also, normie texts are usually boring because bitches just wanna keep messaging even though it's clear there is fuck all to talk about.
>>
>"good night anon, i hope you sleep well"
"thanks you too"
r8 me
>>
File: Screenshot (73).png (44KB, 807x752px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (73).png
44KB, 807x752px
just made a thread about this

was about 10 minutes ago
>>
>>35605410
" i love you , bye " i wanna kick her then kiss her
>>
>>35605481
Mate, that fucking reply at the end was cringy. I hope the context makes it decent.
>>
>>35605481
Whyyy doooes shhee teext liiike thhiiiis
>>
>>35605508
its an inside joke between me and her.
>>
File: IMG_0693.jpg (62KB, 671x665px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0693.jpg
62KB, 671x665px
>Why what's up

I don't plan on responding
>>
File: 1487217732601.png (178KB, 409x406px) Image search: [Google]
1487217732601.png
178KB, 409x406px
>>35605410
It's a link to a local grocery store's website sent from my Mom.
She wants me to get a job.
>>
>>35605410
>N/A
ufjunvgighit
>>
File: dff.png (199KB, 1068x1672px) Image search: [Google]
dff.png
199KB, 1068x1672px
I treat them all like sex toys and still get what i want.
>>
>>35605509
She's a teenager I'm guessing.
theyyy alll text like that because it's so kawaiiiiiiiii
>>
>>35605410
ttyl I get off at 11:30

That was like two months ago. I didn't contact her again, because she has a boyfriend and I'm pretty sure she was just using me.
>>
>(Me)Sends Dog photo of Corgi laying on it's back
>(gril)Okay
Total Beta fag here.
>>
A girl sent me a picture of a weird flavour of potato chipson March 3.

That was the last thing anyone sent me anything, besides my mom on the 11th and my dad on the 10th.
>>
File: IMG_1912.jpg (96KB, 714x1018px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1912.jpg
96KB, 714x1018px
girl i work with, she's such a good person i dont even think about hating women around her
>>
>>"hey we think you're cool so youre in, next time you are out we should hang out" this is from a girl i just met and she stole my phone from my pocket to put in her number and text me, i saw her around and heard her calling my name at night a few times since im at college and we all live in a court together. I think it was just a joke and she only wanted me to go so she could have her friends laugh at me. A few girls did this and its pretty depressing. This is was back in september and i basically did everything i could to avoid her but its hard since she is my neighbor and we sometimes run into rach other
>>
Last text was "King" last sc was her holding a roblox action figure
>>
File: IMG_6560.jpg (112KB, 647x1043px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6560.jpg
112KB, 647x1043px
>>35605410
This is a taken girl who I occasionally share memes with and bitch about other girls with. Think she's like 4 years older than me or something.

I was gonna drink with her tonight but I forgot and got high at a friend's birthday party instead.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.