[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I wish I spent more of my life on 4chan instead of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1123.jpg (302KB, 1500x997px) Image search: [Google]
1123.jpg
302KB, 1500x997px
>"I wish I spent more of my life on 4chan instead of putting maximum effort into achieving my dreams"

Do you think anyone has ever said this?
>>
No, because people at that age never used 4chan you retard
>>
>>35604906
I wish I spent more time on 4chan than trying to make money so I could afford to do what I love, spend time on 4chan
>>
>>35604906

desu, there are moments where I think of the perfect shitpost response to a thread, but go back to it only to find out it's been deleted or archived and I regret it heavily.
>>
>>35604906
It's kind of hard to compare when you've never achieved any of your dreams.

How do I know achieving my dreams won't be underwhelming?

Honestly, I feel like life is just torture, and there is no winning.
>>
>>35604906
maximum effort is very unpleasant and I don't really have any dreams
>>
>>35604906
Except I literally have no dreams or aspirations.

I'm not a nervous wreck about the outside world because I'm not achieving my dreams. I'm a nervous wreck about the outside world because I have no dreams of which to speak of, no goal to strive towards.

>well just get a goal bro, just get a dream bro

If only I could suspend my perpetual disinterest.
>>
I don't have any dreams.

I'm just killing time until I die.
>>
File: badabing.jpg (82KB, 636x657px) Image search: [Google]
badabing.jpg
82KB, 636x657px
My dreams aren't reachable because I wasn't born talented.
>>
File: 00061smug.png (248KB, 510x479px) Image search: [Google]
00061smug.png
248KB, 510x479px
>effort
Why should I do that?
I'm already very close to achieve my humble dreams anyway.
>tfw 30k job
>internet
>some kind of shelter like an apartment
>>
>>35604993
>It's kind of hard to compare when you've never achieved any of your dreams.
what you just said was extremely retarded and you only proved my point
>>
>>35604906
If their dreams never came true, then yes.
>>
>>35604906
No, but plenty of people have said: I have no dreams so I want to spend more of my life on 4chan rather than doing pointless bullshit other people want me to do.
>>
>>35604906
ye, definitely. 4chan is 14 years old thats someones entire youth
>>
>>35605350
I feel like this very succinctly, yet perfectly, describes the feelings of the majority of robots.
>>
>>35605037

Hello.

You are me.

I feel like I'm a human shell that somehow didn't get a soul during the consciousness creation process. If that makes sense. There's an omnipresent void in every waking moment that I can never explain.
>>
>>35605378
That is only true If your dream is to be talented
>>
>>35605901

Talent is more important than hard work when it comes to achieving excellence. If you just want to be mediocre then yeah talent doesn't matter.
>>
That is my dream
>>
What's the point of achieving your dreams when it only provides a fleeting sense of accomplishment that can be dashed by the feeling that what you did wasn't good enough, and when it's all erased when you die? Why strive for anything more than simplicity and brutish pleasure?
>>
>>35605979
This to be honest senpai. This don't matter, none of this matters.
>>
I spend about as much time on 4chan as normies do partying and getting baked on the couch with their friends, so it evens out.
>>
>>35604906
I browse 4chan cause I'm bored. I don't browse while I'm working on my dreams. Simple.

>might not be for others but 4chan isn't a problem for me
>>
>>35604906
>There have been kids who have died and spent what little life they had on 4chan
>>
>>35604906
>I'm going to achieve my dreams!

said the aspiring Hollywood actress sucking five cocks in a studio gangbang scene
>>
>>35604906
My dream is bringing the girl I loved back from the dead

hahahahahaha
>>
>>35606325
I'd hire her for my films, they'd involved a lot of sex in them and I want real penetration
>>
>>35604906
My dream is to be a cute crossdressing furry boy sucking a nice juicy cock while getting pegged. All the effort under the sun will not get me there.
>>
>>35604906
Putting forward effort to achieve something doesn't feel good and doesn't get fast results.

This is why some people work to live rather than live to work
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.