[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your online community history like before 4chan/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: annieclark.jpg (402KB, 1024x747px) Image search: [Google]
annieclark.jpg
402KB, 1024x747px
What's your online community history like before 4chan/r9k?

>club penguin and roblox when I was 9 and 10
>youtubers' forums like Onision's onision.net forum and Cyr's cyriously.tv forum when I was 11 and 12
>looking for new community and frequent random sites like isitnormal.com and Yahoo! Answers (I know...) when I was 13
>discover the Misc section of the bodybuilding forums on bodybuilding.com when I was 14 and loved it until I got bored once I was 16
>visit 4chan during the fappening in 2014 (was always too scared of 4chan beforehand because of "le /b/ boogeyman")
>actually stayed on /b/ for a couple weeks once I figured out the layout and started finding the board entertaining
>got bored of /b/ quickly though and decided to click /mu/, my homeboard for two years now
>also like /r9k/, /pol/, /vr/, /an/, and /g/
>>
>watch newgrounds flashes and play dating simulations in middle school 2004-6
>read up on mangas
>discover 4chan on comments in new grounds
>visit /a/, /alternate-a/, and /v/
In 2011 I became a huge /x/phile for some reason and rp there once in a while. I also fell for the pony meme. Also, does anyone remember the clown animation? The one where there are clowns killing people and the creator of the flash actually did a school shooting. It was on newgrounds a long time ago.
>>
>>35604463
>fell for the pony meme
Would you still consider yourself a brony?
>>
Club penguin from the ages of 25-33. Now I'm here and can't leave.
>>
>>35604803
>Club penguin from the ages of 25-33
I know this is /r9k/, but I don't believe this.
>>
>>35605113
Cmon its not like its THAT weird
>>
I was never able to socialize on any forums prior to 4chan because I always ended up getting banned within a week. Multiplayer games were really my only "online community", if that even counts. Came to 4chan around 2008? Accidentally stumbled upon art thread that brought me to /b/, boy was I in for a surprise.
>>
>>35605124
I had to ask my mom to pay for the subscription.
>>
Ign forums
Bungie forums
Neoseeker
Youtube
Club penguin
Gaia
Skyscrapercity
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.