[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE ONLY GIRL I'VE EVER LIKED FUCKING REJECTED ME WHAT THE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Taxi_Driver_1_embed.jpg (151KB, 928x628px) Image search: [Google]
Taxi_Driver_1_embed.jpg
151KB, 928x628px
THE ONLY GIRL I'VE EVER LIKED FUCKING REJECTED ME WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO NOW

Really though I feel lost tbqh
>>
Try again with another girl.
There's gotta be another girl you find at the very least a little cute.
>>
>>35604247
Good news!

Now you can move on. It won't be instant, but it'll be for the best. Work on improving yourself. You will come out of it a better person, I assure you.
>>
>>35604286
Nope I feel like it was a once in a lifetime shot. I'm 21 for reference
>>
File: 1466298504089s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1466298504089s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>35604247
if it's more important for you to be in a relationship than anything else in the world do these easy steps to get a partner guaranteed
>lower standards
>apply standards to people in your vicinity
>ask out those that meet or exceed them
>go to first step if this fails

eventually you'll find someone
if you break up with them though that means you haven't completed the first step right
people think they did it but it's harder than what first appears
>>
>>35604247
Spend the rest of your life missing her maybe
>>
>>35604317
It's been a week the wound is still fresh if I'm honest. I obsessed about her for weeks though
>>
>>35604383
Weak. I've been missing mine for two years. Never even kissed her. She comes back every now and then because I'm good with words and she likes to be worshipped
>>
>>35604516
>weak

You sound like the weak one faggot at least I'm erasing her from memory
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.