[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a white nationalist >only care about preserving MUH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: file.jpg (49KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
49KB, 640x360px
>be a white nationalist
>only care about preserving MUH HERITAGE AND MUH RACE
>take credit for accomplishments of whites with no relation to you
>make zero effort to fuck any white women
>afraid of talking to them
>make zero effort to be appealing to white women
>call them all whores and sluts
>blame blacks and jews for your lack of success with women
>complain about the white race dying

The """""""""master""""""""" race everybody.

If you whites are so much smarter and better looking, then why can't you do something as simple as breed with your women?
>>
>>35604198
almost all white women in history have been too stupid to do anything for their own good

see: science, inventions
>>
>>35604198
all races have raging autists, 4chan is where the english speaking ones go
>>
what do you expect from the fedora of politics? unlike how things are in their alt right fantasy world, it is not just SJWs who hate them, anyone with an ounce of decency will think of them as a joke at best.

they are nothing but losers from here and reddit who took the memes too seriously and now actually believe in their retarded political cause and worldview. they should be treated like a new form of bronies.
>>
>>35604198
Save your bait for pol just get the fuck out retard.
>>
>>35604198
I would agree with you, but you included a picture of a gay ass nigga with your post.
>>
>>35604322
The problem with that statement is that women really have been oppressed before(and somewhat during) the 20th century, most never had a chance to do shit in most groundbreaking fields.

You might as well say almost all poor people in history have been too stupid to do anything for their own good.
>>
>>35604404
Are you trying to say that white nationalists aren't a huge part of /r9k/ now?
>>
>>35604433
Lemme see that cute lil boipussi, fag
>>
>>35604517
They actually aren't, I'd say actively racist fucks make up 30-40% of /r9k/
>>
>>35604198
t. Nignig
>>
>>35604545
I love it when you talk to me like that, daddy :^)
>>
>>35604198
I'm white and white nationalism is an extremely flawed ideology at its very core because the premise it is based off of makes zero sense.
>>
>>35604198
this is part of hte social justice playbook to attack whites but thats the easiest shit to defend against.

white men are still the most desired by white women so we do breed with our own race. we just have low birth rates because thats a cultural tradition of ours that also has to do with our dna. we lived in such hard climates we couldn't afford to just pop out tons of fucking kids like niggers.

many whites are enacting policies to remove niggers, and the likes from our society matter of fact the truest form of white nationalists are trying to set up ethno states. this will help us defend against savages. nothing sadder in the world then being a nigger which is objectively, wihtout a doubt, the worst race in the world.
>>
>>35604198
Not much of that list applies to me, but I'm not so much a white nationalist as I am just a person who believes whites should have the same rights to self advocacy as other races do.

>If you whites are so much smarter and better looking, then why can't you do something as simple as breed with your women?

Because the traits that white people and the cultures they create possess make them nice to live around, but also makes them especially vulnerable to manipulation and exploitation.
>>
>>35604198
also op one of my favorite questions to ask niggers - how would you feel about going to live in africa? most hate the idea beacause africa is nigger riddled shit hole.

now how would i feel about going ot live anywher ein europe? probably alright aside from maybe parts of russia.
>>
>>35604198
notice how the nigger attacks whites about 'breeding with our women' because every nigger strives to breed a white female. thats all they care about, its a status symbol, its just natural biology because nigger girls are ugly so they chase other races of girls.
>>
>>35604198
>>call them all whores and sluts
>>blame blacks and jews for your lack of success with women

There's a difference between blaming your personal failings on Jews and identifying a Jew-influenced culture that encourages negative behaviours in women.
>>
File: Condescending Crust.jpg (50KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
Condescending Crust.jpg
50KB, 720x544px
>>35604887
>>35604927
>>35604966
DELET THIS!!! STOP IT!!! STOP IT NOW!!!!!!
>>
"lol whitey tryina take credit for his ancestors inventions and actions"
"WE WUZ KANGZ THO
also pay reperations for ur evil ancestors"
Pick one you mentally disabled jiggaboo.
>>
File: Suck A Cock.jpg (167KB, 700x826px) Image search: [Google]
Suck A Cock.jpg
167KB, 700x826px
>>35605087
I pick the first one, sir. Thank you.
>>
>>35604856
>this is part of hte social justice playbook to attack whites but thats the easiest shit to defend against.
>white men are still the most desired by white women so we do breed with our own race. we just have low birth rates because thats a cultural tradition of ours that also has to do with our dna. we lived in such hard climates we couldn't afford to just pop out tons of fucking kids like niggers.
There are actually people who are too lazy to look up birthrates from 70 years ago
>>
>>35605132
i'm not dealing with the fact that the white race is dying its no wonder we're dying out we haven't been able to preserve our cultural identity and we're under serious attack.

its hard to maintain your race when we've been swarmed by unternmenshc.
>>
>haha why would you take credit for the accomplishments of other white people?
>you still have to feel bad about slavery though
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.