[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am so depressed about this guying being president. I feel like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 9

I am so depressed about this guying being president. I feel like we are living in some kind of dystopia, or cosmic joke. Why did we deserve this? Why did we deserve an utter moron to be president?
>>
Why do we deserve utter morons like you running around?
If you like mexico so much pack your bags and move there
>>
We need a yuuuge moron first so we can finally get something nice after in 2020 my nig
>>
>>35603829
Name one person the democrats can run in 2020 that anyone cares about
>>
>>35603771

I can tell you're not white just from this post.

So I've got an idea for you. How about you FUCK OFF back to Africa, nigger
>>
>>35603858
washington governor
wa has already shut down trump a few times + legal weed
>>
>>35603858
are you a political expert anon? I am sure you knew obama's name before he ran, didn't you?
>>
we're gonna make America great again you goddamn leftist 1776 will commence again
>>
>>35604130
Obama only won because mccain was pretty much hillary clinton and because first black president

>>35604111
There is absolutely no chance they're going to run a white man when they've doubled down on being a party that hates them.You dont even know his name
>>
Hello anon20419
Your contribution to the Correct the Record organization has been noted and a deposit of 0.02 USD has been made to your account at Correcttherecord.org.
Thank you for helping us correct the record
>>
>>35603771
I feel like I'm in a dystopia because I have to live along side melodramatic idiots like you
>>
>>35603858
Who said anything about a democrat? A man (or woman) will rise from the ashes and lead us into the coming century.
>>
>>35603771
You sound like a huge cuck.
Stop watching TV dipshit.
>>
He's just the president. A president has never harmed anyone.
>>
>>35604414
Remember that a third party will never get anywhere in this country until one major party dies
>>
>>35604414
Trump is the one to have risen from the ruins of the chaos reaped by cultural marxism. You don't like it, but then again your obsolete ideology will not be remembered.
>>
>>35603829
I doubt that will happen, the democraps have not learned a single fucking thing. they openly admit that they care more about donors than representing people, and they would rather lose complete control of the country than return to being a populist party which appeals primarily to workers. this is because they do not share the same interests as us as they are all corporatists in disguise.

our only hope would be in a new party to either displace the democrats or finally break the two-party system. but neither will happen because americans are too dumb to escape the democrats vs republicans trap, and the one thing which drove trump's success, the media, would never let it happen either.
>>
>>35604478
A champion might. Someone who proves their worth in a trial of fire
>>
>>35604551
This is why people like you dont have any power
Read less harry potter and shit
>>
>>35603858
Tulsi Gabbard
>>
>>35604511
I must have missed were I mentioned my ideology. A tip, it involves heraldic displays.
>>
>>35604511
>your obsolete ideology

This is always fun to hear about from people whose ideology bit the dust in the fucking 1940s.
>>
>>35603771
>Why did we deserve this? Why did we deserve an utter moron to be president?
because the democrats were dumb enough to run shillary despite her being embroiled in several scandals even before the election and the republicans are a joke party that is so fragmented they ran 8 fucking candidates for nomination
>>
>>35604596
She's too young for anyone to consider her for the job.
>>
>>35604511
Cultural Marxism is not a real ideology. You're talking about New Left identity politics
>>
The dead Gods of moral relativism, collectivism and political correctness are being buried, you weep at this sight but your cries are no longer heard. You're alone and this is where your weakness and your corruption has taken you
>>
Would you not rally behind someone who fought of the oncoming hordes? Someone who split a man in half with his bare hands?
>>
Americanism not Globalism - our beloved President
>>
>>35604130
Democrats always spew fallacies like this lmao
>>
A lot of people really like him.
>>
>>35604652
Whoops, was aimed here
>>35604574
>>
>>35604617
Yours has been around for less than a century, and already the signs of stagnation are crystal clear. The West is sickly and twisted beyond recognition
>>
>>35604647
>being this classcucked by ideology

holy shit l o l
>>
>>35603771
Us POCs need to unite
https://youtu.be/U0YrG4pI004
>>
>>35604629
Age is just a number. And numbers can be multiplied.
>>
People who dislike Donald don't see the hypocrisy in their verbal assault of Donald.

It's just that the shoe is on the other foot.
>>
>>35604677
A lot of people really liked Brutus
>>
>>35604703
Nobody would vote for a 39 year old woman.
>>
Fuck off with the shilling shareblue.
>>
File: 1488767842812.jpg (112KB, 1015x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488767842812.jpg
112KB, 1015x1024px
>>35604647
>>35604652
>>35604654
good goyim, eat it up.
even if I was a stormfag I'd still think trump is retarded. he is a terrible example of the 'white race', a rich kid who got everything handed to him and turned into a narcissist, who only gains popularity and power through bullying and manipulation. he captures the very essence of the greedy, scheming jew. the irony of /pol/ worshiping him is unbearable.
>>
File: 1454202980120.jpg (84KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454202980120.jpg
84KB, 800x800px
>>35603771
Get fucked, faggot.

MAGA 2020

Reminder that that "utter moron" humiliated your entire party
>>
>>35603771
>I feel like we are living in some kind of dystopia, or cosmic joke.

Ah yes, I'd feel that way too if I was just coming out of a 8 year bubble. You're probably in your mid 20's, at best, which means for your entire adult life, you had a traitor nigger as your President. It's like no one cared when Obuttfucker continued the same treasnous shit as Bush did. The media let the nigger get away from it because he's a "leftist" and a nigger. He was their guy on their team. The media shapes your reality and thoughts but some people don't realize this. They're subconsciously being assfucked everyday. Even today. Just look at the stupid questions the press asks. If you had 1 question to ask the fucking President of the United States 1 question what would it be? Would it be some stupid tranny shit or about actual real world issues?
>>
>>35604724
Add "*1.5" to the end of it and suddenly it looks alright. Wouldn't be the first time someone "aged" in a short span
>>
>>35604766
Nobody on public record
Leave it to a democrat to lie, cheat and commit a list of felonies to try and get power
>>
>>35604756
keep living in delusion. he has the worst approval rating so far of any president in fucking history. he only got elected thanks to the electoral college and low turnout. he did not humiliate anyone, the democrats just humiliated themselves.
>>
>>35604742
Trump is more of a scheming jew than his electoral opponent was, is that what you're saying?
>>
>>35603771
Why are americans so fucking retarded?
>>
>>35604756
Eyyy, preach it. Party at Mandragora or what it's called
>>
>>35604709
True dude,

So what if he is an under educated passive pussy of a president he is BLACK so lets vote away.

So what if he is an arrogant over aggressive combover of a president he is RICH so lets vote him.
>>
>>35604596
>Tulsi Gabbard
I would vote for her
>>
>>35604809
>keep living in delusion. he has the worst approval rating so far of any president in fucking history.

According to ... the media? The same media that was 95% sure Hillary was going to win with their "polls"?
>>
>>35604813
that's a hard comparison to make, but yes. he's a new york businessman, who inherited his wealth, and is known to screw people over and lie to get what he wants. illegal immigrants have worked under him many times. he's a huge zionist. I don't see how you can get any more jewish without actually being a jew.
>>
>>35604813
it would explain why hes a much more ardent supporter of israel than hillary was for sure
>>
>>35604809
democrats have a lower approval rating
hillary has a lower approval rating

you can't just present things without context. both parties were hated this time around but yours was hated more
>>
>>35604809
>low turnout

nice meme. His campaign was the biggest political scare in years, the world was against him, and you still make it about the democrats. It's amazing how self-centered and delusional you fuckers are
>>
>>35604789
It's not a lie if you do it in the open. And cheaters win and as you know winners makes the rules.
>>
>>35604842
according to media, what the fuck do you mean? are you saying the media is fabricating polls? even going by the pre-election polling, which did not accurately predict turnout by the way, it still was not that far off since hillary won the popular vote by 1-2%.
>>
>>35604823
>under educated
...?
obama was a professor of constitutional law and a lawyer at one of the best legal firms in this country. He was a senator for years before he was president.

why do republicans continue to spread this lie that Obama isn't educated or experienced enough to be president? You want him to actually be president of some smaller country first?
>>
>>35604756
yeah dude, we're gonna make America great again by destroying PBS, our environmental heritage and Meals on Wheels so we can fund more military support for Israel and Saudi Arabia
>>
>>35604834
Nice, that's one. Just need a couple more then.
>>
>>35604871
Cheaters dont win, thats why we dont have that cunt with parkinsons in charge
>>
>>35604869
>His campaign was the biggest political scare in years, the world was against him

...which has nothing to do with the hard numbers about turnout.
>>
>>35604809
>he has the worst approval rating so far of any president in fucking history
So?

>he did not humiliate anyone
He left a trail of dead careers in his wake during the primaries and turned the entire political establishment into a laughing stock.

People are sick and tired of the Left's bullshit. White people do not want to become a minority in their own homelands. Trump is only the beginning.
>>
>>35604895
>Nice, that's one. Just need a couple more then.
a majority of berniecrats would vote for her
>>
>>35604880
>are you saying the media is fabricating polls?
here is (You)re (You)
>>
>>35604881
Republicans can't stomach the idea that somewhere a black man could be smarter than them.
>>
>>35604892
We're going to MAGA by removing bean
>>
>>35604880
There were polls coming out saying clinton+12 and polls saying she was tied in south carolina.
>>
>>35604817
circumcision and hormones in their food leaves them mentally impaired.
>>
>>35603771
Here's the reality, we were living in a dystopian world. We were living a 1984 existence. The Bushes and the Democrats were wanting to remove any constitutional rights you have. But the sheep don't care because they are so short sighted. They are the type of sheep that don't read the entire terms of service.

The Democrats do not care about "We, the people" only what agenda they have running. Our Federal agents are being used to spy on our own civilians, assassinate foreign diplomats, start puppet governments, fund ISIS, rape children, support Islam, bend the knew to corporate banks because the banks own the USA. And worse.

Half of USA finally woke up and now that we're doing something about it, you have the Democrats fund their media channels to post fake news about our now President and have sell outs like Stephen Colbert only rip jokes on Donald Trump and using CNN as his only source, which we already know are fake news and cut off people who say something they do not want their audience to hear, which is the truth with numbers to back it up.

Democrats are virtue signalling cucks with all this political correctness nonsense, who shill for the Jews and are sheep to what they are told on CNN.

These are the faggots that take estrogen pills because they live in a delusional lala land where they think they are girls.
>>
>>35604939
again that's because they didn't predict turnout and other factors. still by the days leading up to the election the polls narrowed a ton. and aside from that, election polling can in no way be compared to approval rating polling.
>>
Trump is an horonary nigger desu
>>
>>35604618

But she fucking WON THE POPULAR VOTE

our country is so fucked. she won the most votes yet still lost! trump is not a legitimate president!
>>
>>35604902
Sounds like she didn't cheat then. You can't lose if you cheat. Trust me, I played dark souls this evening.
>>
>>35604965
They actually got caught skewing their methodology for their agenda multiple times.
Polling is a joke and mass media needs to die
>>
>>35604939
>>35604965

Also, pollsters tend to ignore groups that don't usually turn out to vote and some of these groups did show up on election day.
>>
>>35605001
They got caught bussing people to multiple polling stations in philidelphia and registering illegals in arizona
>>
>>35604909
HAHAHAHA

you really have not thought this true, or looked up any statistics. The truth is that the turnout was not any different, but more independents and moderates voted for him, and he got more females votes than was expected.

I live in a very progressive city in Canada and recently went to some conference promoting a book on politics. It was your typical leftist echo chamber, but even *they* were smart enough to know the facts and say them aloud: Trump won because people didn't want more of the same shit they were getting for the past 12+ years. He was the "change" candidate while Clinton was the typical two-faced politician that nobody could really believe in.
>>
>>35605016
Oh, sure. Definitely.
>>
>>35604963
>I sincerely believe that only Democrats are a problem despite Republicans taking even more of that corporate dosh (including Trump), being more complicit in the corporate takeover of America, and being even more anti-populist in both rhetoric and policy

Found the useful idiot.
>>
fuck trump and fuck niggers
>>
>>35605055
Project veritas had a guy on one of the busses
>>
Trump is the only non-cucked western leader left. god help us.
>>
>>35605077
Absolutely mate. Righto
>>
>>35605016
>bussing people to multiple polling stations

I'll be very interested to see your evidence for this because in-person voter fraud is basically nonexistent for the obvious reasons that stuff like this is insanely easy to catch and insanely difficult to make a real difference with.

If there's voter fraud going on, it's probably in the electronic machines.
>>
>>35605089
When is he gonna start genociding? It has been months and whites are still a minority.
>>
File: 1479659446035.jpg (275KB, 847x741px) Image search: [Google]
1479659446035.jpg
275KB, 847x741px
>depressed about a president

End it buddyo
>>
>>35603771
>Why did we deserve an utter moron to be president?
Because we were all stupid and tolerated corruption for decades.

>>35604454
>A president has never harmed anyone.
Do you know how many duels Andrew Jackson fought?
>>
>>35605158
Andrew was a lad before he was a president. Besides, a duel never hurt anyone.
>>
>>35605000
If you understood the purpose of the electoral college, you would shut your whore mouth about the popular vote.
>>
>>35605158

Well, the Trail of Tears was more harmful overall.
>>
>>35604596
I'm a Trump supporter, but I'd vote for her or Jim Webb desu.
>>
>>35604834
Same since she stands with based Assad and hates Saudis.
>>
>>35605059
parroting your favorite politicians doesn't make you educated

see >>35604535
>>
>>35605059
>Not understanding that it was the Democrats fault that America has become so degenerate.
Who enslaved Africans again?
Who allowed the Federal Reserve again?
Who funds our made to order Terrorists again?
Who is stripping you from your constitutional rights again?
Who are the ones that stopped caring about its citizens again?
Who has a bad sense of reading comprehension again?

The Clintons and the Bushes worked together, along with Obama, to turn the USA into slaves for corporations and to foreign powers. We are now fighting to keep our sovereignity. But you leftist cucks want China and ISIS to give you the dick while only getting your information from "We only tell you what we want you to know" CNN "Because it's illegal for you to look things up yourself, but we can because we are the media".
>>
File: POPULAR.png (2MB, 4351x2551px) Image search: [Google]
POPULAR.png
2MB, 4351x2551px
>>35605000

SHE ALSO WON THE POPULAR VOTE AGAINST OBAMA IN 2008! SEXIST PIGS! They gave the president to a literal "community organizer" kenyan nigger over a white female. What the fuck???
>>
>>35605246
I heard Obama personally went down to ISIS himself and shook his hand.
>>
>>35605000
t.nigger who doesn't know how our president is elected
>>
>>35605246
>Because it's illegal for you to look things up yourself

that reminds me, I remember one time when CNN literally told their viewers not to look something up, "let us experts do it instead", something like that. Any idea what it was?
>>
>>35603771
>I feel like we are living in a some kind of dystopia

We are, but not because trump is president. We are living in a dystopia becaues people were sick enough of the system's shit that they elected him president, the system was broken enough that it was only between him and Hillary Clinton, and that everybody is losing their shit over the someone they have been taught to think is Hitler reincarnated when there is no reason to think so. The fact people think it's okay to punch someone in the face and excommunicate them from your life just because they have a different political opinion than you is what is truly terrifying.
>>
>>35605217
If you are a true Trump supporter your vote should always read "Trump".
>>
>>35605297
the world might be a bit better if everyone had their priorities straight like you, instead of crying their eyes out over who does and doesn't win the national popularity contest
>>
>>35605297
Word, I got 'excommunicated'. Simply for wishing death on some degenerate friends.
>>
It's fun, enjoy.
Only a souless person doesn't like the times we're living in.
>>
>>35605296
That was in reference to wikileaks on email leaks
>>
>>35605277
I wouldn't doubt that. We have no confirmation on Osama bin Ladens death, either. Just a photoshopped picture of a random guy dead and "lol we threw him in the ocean, like he was megatron".

>>35605296
They did not want their sheep viewers to look into the Wikileaks about them cheating the system and being filled with pedophiles. They tried to deter any potential viewers from seeing the truth by saying it was illegal and that they could get into trouble because it was private/"classified" information. And that they would only tell their viewers only the things they would want to know, and not the truth, and that they could do it because they are the reporters. Essentially 1984 dystopian world where big brother only feeds you the news that will make you think and act the way they want you to think or act.
>>
>cosmic joke
That much is true.
Look around you and how interaction is now, and how things are prioritized.
Society is completely fucking absurd at this stage in time.
>>
>>35605436
right, now I remember. Cheers
>>
File: 1410494784064.gif (2MB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
1410494784064.gif
2MB, 550x309px
>>35603771
>I feel like we are living in some kind of dystopia
You just figured this out now?? What the hell do you think ShadowRun, 1984 and Idiocracy were? People have been warning to curb the growth of the population of stupid mongs for decades, but nobody fucking listens because rich, greedy capitalist filth loves a mindless good goy worker.

This world will be utterly destroyed. On the bright side, mankind will go extinct.
>>
>>35605413
Exactly. The president's actions doesn't trickle down on us average folk.
>>
>>35603797
>Calls someone else stupid
>Boils the nations' implosion down to "hurr meheeko!"
Can't wait to see your suburb bulldozed.
>>
>>35605483
I'm mexican though
Mexico is a horrible place and it's horrible because of the people.
>>
>>35605473
Not exactly missing. His corpse his animated with strings, grease and a walkie in his throat. By the cabal.
>>
>>35605518
The American government using it as a drug warground has nothing to do with anything.

Of course. It's amazing to me how much /pol/ denies America's constant interference in other people's nations in order to destabalize them, and then just go "Oh well it's just a bad country lol!"

You people don't know ANYTHING about history AT ALL. Never in human history has there been a more ignorant generation of sociopaths with so little excuse for their rabid ignorance.
>>
>>35603797

Mexico is pretty comfy. You retards have been conditioned to think Mexico is like fucking Syria or some mudslime shithole battleground. The whole drug violence bullshit is no more of a problem than all the niggers in detroit, chicago, etc. It's like if your view of the US was based on the nigger ridden cities. Just like the niggers, the drug shit is contained. No big deal. Sure, Mexico has it's poor areas, just like we do, but unfortunately for us, we have safety nets and shit that people take advantage of. Hell, Jesse Ventura spends most of his time in Mexico.

If you make a living online, Mexico is a pretty comfy place to live. It's cheaper and you don't have to deal with the world hating you. Oh, and no mudslimes and less niggers.

most illegal spics come from south of Mexico
>>
>>35603771
utter moron? more like criminal mastermind.
>>
>>35605571
What part of "I'm mexican" dont you get?
You dont know anything. The mexican government is as corrupt as they come and they use illegal immigration as a pressure valve to keep themselves from being overthrown.
Instead of welfare they give out pamphlets on how to cross the border.
>>
>>35605613
I'm Mexican as well. It's all good in the hood here. Sunshine and rainbows, everyday.
>>
>>35605647
Go back to mexico if you hate it here so much then.
Why do all these people fly the flag of another country then act like they're being slaughtered when they get sent back to it?
>>
>>35605613

You're not "mexican". You're at worst a first generation American chicano peice of shit that calls himself "mexican" like all the other delusional brainwashed kids. Sorry, you're not "mexican" because you're hispanic and were born in America. Fucking retard. I hated seeing this shit growing up. I'm in my late 20's hispanic born in America and seeing people call themselves "mexican" as if it were cool was fucking retarded. Worst part is, their spanish was complete shit if they could even speak it in the first place. Your stupid ass fake spanglish doesn't count. I've spent a year in chihuahua, I never felt like I was in danger or anything.
>>
>>35605599

fresa detectada
>>
>>35605613
The part where you're a lying piece of shit.
>>
>>35605675
You only need a love for tacos to truly be Mexican.
>>
>>35605675
I bet it was nice to put toilet paper in a trash can too.

>>35605691
I really wish I was white. I'd be taller and less hairy, that would be pretty sweet.
Remember that president Niejo is owned by cartels and doesnt have anyone elses interests at heart. The man is both an enemy of the US and the mexican people.

>>35605711
Oh yeah, I murdered a plate of tacos earlier.
>>
>>35603771
The only reason I like trump is because this board was taken over by his supporters. At first nobody on /r9k made any sense and we just talked about how we all got cucked. This trump supporters were annoying tho but at least they liked our memes so I didn't mind. They can take the memes I really don't care good for them and I am glad I could help. I actually agree with most of everything they say.
>>
>>35605735
>I really wish I was white
Yeah, this right here:
>Instead of welfare they give out pamphlets on how to cross the border.
These are /pol/ talking points 101. You're not Mexican. You're just another example of suburbanite, entitled white trash.
>>
>>35605754
I'm not even from a suburb. I live in a proper city.
I also work in a place thats mostly mexicans and they agree with me that mexico is trash. I help them with english and they feed me
>>
>>35605754
It's not just a "/pol/ talking point", it's fact. You can even read it in spanish and see for yourself.

keep using the /pol/ card if it makes you feel more legitimate though
>>
>>35603771
We were fucked either way. At least Trump doesn't support human trafficking.
>>
>>35604111
Oh god no. I'm from Washington. The thought of Inslee running this country....
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.