[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Anon, you want a GF but you never leave your house, even during

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1482027664918.jpg (151KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1482027664918.jpg
151KB, 1024x768px
So Anon, you want a GF but you never leave your house, even during a holiday like St. Partricks Day, so how do you expect to meet a girl?
>>
i dont want a girlfriend faggot
>>
File: IMG_2941.jpg (240KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2941.jpg
240KB, 680x1020px
She will fall into my lap like a ripe apple. I'll sit here and wait.
>>
one day my doorbell will ring and she will be standing there holding the macaroni and cheese or adult diapers i ordered.
>>
>>35602710
I almost would murder this pig even if apprehended immediately because I hate her that much. I hate her so much I wish I could destroy her furthest ancestors in the most painful way possible.
>>
>>35602710
>tfw fapping to hot4words, Miss Hannah Minx, Laci Green, random Youtube reply girls, and Facebook pics uploaded by girls in my class back in middle school
>tfw I'm in university now

Where does the time go? ;_;
>>
Fucking job hours prevent me from getting hoes

I go in at 2p and leave by 10p. At that point there is no where you really can go to meets others except for bars n nightclubs which I refuse to go to since the type of girls that go there won't even want to get near me.
>>
>>35602710
Yo there was a girl named in my psych high school class who looked just like her except way cuter and she was like my only real girl crush in hs
meanwhile she was dating the guy I liked, really activated the almonds

I was real jealous
>>
File: 1489782693437.png (119KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
1489782693437.png
119KB, 900x450px
And where am I supposed to meet someone?
I go out for a walk nearly everyday, I sometimes go to my local cafe to eat some apple pie, there is literally never a single opportunity to have a talk with anyone.
Perhaps in school / work but somehow literally every single girl I've known from these places had a bf already.
Where the fuck can I find anyone, seriously, what's the fucking secret?
>>
>>35602710
i want laci green to pee in my mouth
>>
I want a NEET bf (gay) to never leave the house with.
>>
>>35602710
I'll start leaving my house when it stops being cold outside. Give me a while. Also, I don't want a gf, I want casual sex with lots of sluts at least for a while before settling down.
>>
>>35602710
Through the internet, silly.
>>
>>35602825
What did she do to deserve your anger?
>>
>going out to places alone
>>
File: kenichi smith.jpg (369KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
kenichi smith.jpg
369KB, 1024x819px
the kind of female that would be interested in me copes with the world by hiding from it. we will never meet, even in bizarre, borderline paranormal circumstances we stumble up each we won't exchange a glance or a word, running away from even each other.

That's the way it goes.
>>
File: 1407793575672.png (633KB, 586x708px) Image search: [Google]
1407793575672.png
633KB, 586x708px
>>35602710
I leave the house every day and force myself to be around people for about 2 hours a day so I don't become a recluse.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.