[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take completely ordinary shit >wipe ass thoroughly >come

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: download__6_.jpg (5KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
download__6_.jpg
5KB, 203x248px
>take completely ordinary shit
>wipe ass thoroughly
>come back to bathroom 2 hours later
>wipe ass
>inspect paper
>there is shit on the paper

Anyone else?

I feel like a disgusting animal. How do I prevent this?

I'm borderline underweight and eat a normal diet.
>>
>>35602409
I know this feel. I eat just fine. Plenty of fibre.

I'm thinking there's some minor food allergy that I haven't figured out, yet. Something hidden in something I eat or drink to which I have an intestinal intolerance.
It would take an extraordinarily long time to narrow down.
>>
>>35602409
Take a shower if it bothers you so much.
Shit on your shit hole is one of life's great certainties. Like death and taxes.
>>
>>35602409

You're not getting the inside of your ass clean enough and the small amount of shit inside of your anal cavity is leaking out. You need to penetrate ur ass to clean it thoroughly.
>>
You got shitty pelvic floor.
>>
File: 1476918895158.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
1476918895158.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
>>35602409
You need more fiber in your diet. A lot more.
>>
That's why data has a raw bot

rawbot
robot

get it?
>>
>>35602526
Do normal people actually do this?

>>35602541
What does that mean?

>>35602544
Increasing fiber in my diet literally makes this problem worse
>>
I usually don't quit wiping until I can place a small bit of the toilet paper on the inside of my butthole and pull it out clean.

Asian people are doing it right though, using water spouts up their ass. In an Ideal World we would just pull all our clothes off take a shit and then rinse off in a 30 second shower
>>
Use those moist towelettes they sell along with the toilet paper. And really Dig In when you use them. Wipe,and fold over and wipe again until it comes back clean. I fart all night and feel downright goopy after a few,so I know your pain.
>>
>>35602583
It means the muscles of your pelvic floor are weak as fuck since you are not completing voiding your bowels. Start squatting.
>>
>>35602600
we don't all play with our shit mate
>>
>>35602409
A lot of people get this problem, having asshair makes it worse too.
>>
>>35602622
I'll be honest comma unless the toilet paper is strong I get shit on my hands almost all the time. But because I wash my hands I never really think about it. I'm probably one of the cleanest dirty motherfuckers around.
>>
>>35602687
Yeah there's no way that normalfags do this

It seems to me in public washrooms that normalfags barely even wipe.

Explain this shit
>>
Shower after shit. I shit between 7-8 am almost every single day, I'm usually at home during this time. I make an effort to hold it until I get home if nature calls outside of these hours, in which case I carry babywipes, shit > toilet paper > baby wipes > toilet paper usually gets my rectum clean.
>>
>>35602409
I used to have this problem, but it really just comes down to wiping enough. I just keep wiping until there is literally no trace of shit on the toilet paper.

And my diet is pretty shit too.
>>
I have the same exact problem and to add to that I also have ocd so I usually wipe till blood is on the paper
>>
>not having a bidet
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>35602544
Do you mind?! I was eating a soft pretzel.
>>
>>35602619
Not that guy but I think I know what you mean. There are often times when I feel my body definitely has not voided everything, like it's supposed to. At some point during the foul, degenerate deed, I'm pretty sure my botty goes into shock and stops responding. My body just won't try and I'll be left there consciously pushing but achieving nothing.

More squatting, eh? I dunno, I'm fairly active. I can't imagine normals squat that often.
>>
File: Fu.png (809KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fu.png
809KB, 960x720px
>>35602619
Go back to fit you cock sucking faggot. >>35602619
>>
>>35602409
You're supposed to wash your fucking arse you thick twat. FFS. I mean why the fuck does that not occur to you?
>>
>>35602766
I know this feel anon.
I clean until I see blood, and then i am still scared that there's still shit on ass.
So I was my ass until I know that is "clean". But my brain tells me that it's not clean so I put 3 layers of toilet paper on my ass and when I take the toilet paper out of my ass, there's someting like water and someting brown.
Sorry for long posting.
>>
File: 1462842735182.jpg (63KB, 419x626px) Image search: [Google]
1462842735182.jpg
63KB, 419x626px
>when you finished a shower 30 mins ago and now you have to shit and get your asshole dirty

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
it's the same for me OP.

I can't fully wipe after taking a shit, because my asshole is getting way to dry after a few wipes and then there's blood on the toilet paper if I try to wipe again. It's really bad the day after drinking.

I probably have hemorrhoids or something worse but I'm way to embarrassed to go to the doctor and will probably die one day because of something like this because I'm way too autistic to get help for anything
>>
>not wetting the TP before the wipe
>>
>>35603348
>having the possibility of TP falling apart and get my hands full of shit
No thanks.
>>
File: Baby-Wipe1-300x200.jpg (11KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Baby-Wipe1-300x200.jpg
11KB, 300x200px
>>35602409
Just use the bidet and if you don't have one use pic related you pig
>>
>>35602409
Wash after pooping, dum-dum.
>>
>>35602409
>he doesn't shower after every shit
Fag
>>
File: 1398482602388.png (525KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
1398482602388.png
525KB, 960x717px
>>35602544
>>35602583

More fiber makes it worse for me too.

>>35602600
I think you're talking about French Bidet toilets.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.