[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your "god" transports you back in time to the year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1489799640645.jpg (70KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489799640645.jpg
70KB, 800x400px
Your "god" transports you back in time to the year 1575, somewhere within the Mikawa Province in Japan. You have the same body, skills, memories you always did.

So what're you gonna do now, faggot?
>>
become yojimbo but in 1575 instead
>>
Become first non-Japanese Samurai and get ahead of first black Samurai.
>>
File: 1463617193445.jpg (48KB, 637x483px) Image search: [Google]
1463617193445.jpg
48KB, 637x483px
I dont speak or read jap-o-neez so I'd probably make some shelter and some rudimentary tools then just try not to get killed
>>
Spread my faith until I'm murdered, live eternally in heaven.
>>
>>35602315
Make my way back to Europe where things aren't shit
>>
Tell them to kill the jews because their culture is barbaric
>>
>>35602315
>So what're you gonna do now, faggot?
teach math
>>
Die for my husbando Oda Nobunaga in glorious combat
>>
>>35602315
use my grasp of the moon language to impregnate as many japanesian females as humanly possible
>>
>>35602315

Use my modem knowledge of combat to overpower a guard, then take his outfit and try to blend in as long as possible
>>
>>35602315
if I manage to get a job, I'll dedicate my life to irl shitposting.
>write crude imitations of xx century books
>draw chinese cartoons
>carve mai waifu in wood or stone
>>
File: th (32).jpg (14KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
th (32).jpg
14KB, 300x297px
>>35602315
Invent the nuke, mustard gas, machine gun and Carnegie steel making method instantly bring me to the top. I will gpbe given 3 japanese waifus and Japan will rule the world. They will make me one of their first black gods and I will order that Europe be erased in order to prevent future middle east crisis and usher in world peace.
>>
>>35603047
why not erase the middle east?
>>
>>35602315

Buy some guns from the portuguese and show these faggots that their steel and katanas are shit
>>
File: medium.jpg (105KB, 792x550px) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
105KB, 792x550px
>>35603066
Because the middle east was innocent. Euurope caused shit to really hit the fan globally(escalted conflicts between tribes in africa, middle east and genocided a plethora of people)

Not saing "hurr durr erase whitey" though. The nippons could hand pick the valuable europoors that are intelligent and shit, keep them somewhere safe until the useless fags are wiped out. They could repopulate the european lands and use the technology gifted to them to create a mpre advanced and moral society eith no retards in it.
>>
>Invent manga
>destroy japan from the inside
>sail a ship to europe
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 211x140px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 211x140px
oh hell yeh
Gather people and overthrow a really shitty clan,try to remember how to make guns and shit and modernize the clan,invade the fuck out of the others until I reach Kyoto,proclaim self first God Emperor and unify Japan,militarize and plan to invade Korea and surrounding islands,start to mass Invade and take China,culture convert the fuck out of everywhere and continue throughout Asia with my knowledge in military and modernize the world with my futuristic tech.

Now the true master race is the Japs
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.