[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Long story, but someone pissed me off and I'm going to send

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8484.jpg (129KB, 584x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8484.jpg
129KB, 584x390px
Long story, but someone pissed me off and I'm going to send them a long message letting them know what I think of them. However, I'm going to be an adult about it.

How can I make someone feel small and worthless, in writing? What are some good methods of making someone feel like a piece of shit?
>>
>>35601631
lgnoring it Iad
>>
>>35601631
>What are some good methods of making someone feel like a piece of shit?

Crying. Everyone feels bad when they made someone with mental retardation cry.

If you are so petty that you can't ignore the occurrence, you might as well play the full retard hand of cards.
>>
>>35601631
>I'm going to be an adult about it
You aren't though. You're going to sound like a child because you are one. Move on with your life.
>>
>>35601631
>However, I'm going to be an adult about it.
>How can I make someone feel small and worthless, in writing? What are some good methods of making someone feel like a piece of shit?
pick one.

no matter what you say to them, you will sound like an overemotional child
>>
Probably not a good move to just directly tell them you think they're a faggot. If it's petty, let it go. But alas, if you must...
>What are some good methods of making someone feel like a piece of shit?
Try using a more advanced tactic. Being so direct and obvious will only signify weakness, as if you have no strategy beyond it.
Try copying what they did to you back at them. This will reveal their douchebaggery right back to them. Like when kid's imitate eachother's bad side, it really gets to them.
For more try looking up The 33 strategies of War on youtube. Especially the last third of it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.