[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at work >always really quiet. Don't speak unless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 10

File: feels bad.jpg (56KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad.jpg
56KB, 597x519px
>at work
>always really quiet. Don't speak unless spoken to. Try my best to smile and appear friendly. But I get really nervous.
>coworker comes up to me and says out of the blue, "Anon, no one here likes you". I respond, "Including me"
>later that day same coworker comes up to me and says "Anon, everyone thinks you're weird". I respond, "Yeaaah... i know"

>struggle walking up stairs because I dislocated my knee once and now I can't put much weight on it
>"haha anon you even walk up the stairs weirdly"

>new uniform arrives
>leave it in the staff room for a few days
>boss asks me why I'm not wearing it now
>say "When I have the car next I'll take it home. But the stuff I'm wearing now is just fine. It's not worn"
>boss unpacks the uniform and throws it at my face. "you need to wear it now"

>one guy flicks my ear whenever he walks past me

>boss gives me a written warning because I don't know how to use the new system, even though we've only had it for 2 weeks and I've been given no training on it

>start feeling depressed
>ask the only person there who isn't horrible to me if he ever feels depressed
>he asks me if I'm feeling suicidal
>"yeah, a little"
>"lol dont worry bro you'll be okay"
>"k thx"
>later that day boss talks to me and says that I have mental problems. Gives me 2 weeks notice and a 2 week suspension at the same time

I don't understand. I work fast. I never call in sick. I do overtime for free. I just keep quiet and to myself and do the job. I don't talk shit about anyone. I don't offend anyone. I'm not a mean person, even to the people who hate me. I don't get it. Why do people hate me? I know I'm weird. But people don't hate people just because they're unusual... right?

I don't care that I don't have a job. I just want to know why I am so hated for being a scared, nervous mouse of a man.
>>
File: 1384573571326.jpg (57KB, 453x388px) Image search: [Google]
1384573571326.jpg
57KB, 453x388px
my boss calls me bud
pisses me off
but he calls everyone bud
>>
>>35601234
You're getting let off because you don't have good relations with your coworkers. Seriously, it happens.

>But people don't hate people just because they're unusual... right?
Normalfags have no soul.
>>
File: 1485630781533.jpg (43KB, 573x430px) Image search: [Google]
1485630781533.jpg
43KB, 573x430px
I know how this feels.
Not that I have ever had a job,
but just having everyone hate me because I'm always scared and nervous of everything.
I'm not really sure what to say other than:
You're not alone, there's so many people that feel exactly like this (including me). One day we will be better than those fucking chads and stacys. All we have to learn to do is to not give a fuck about it and be happy with who we are.
I'm really sorry if my advice is bad or anything.
I tried :)
>>
File: Elliot rodger eye.jpg (16KB, 620x132px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot rodger eye.jpg
16KB, 620x132px
>>35601234
Become the supreme gentlemen, our idol, ELLIOT RODGER.
>>
You're in a wrong environment. Find another employment. No, really.
>>
Sorry to hear that, OP.

People are shit, society is evil.
>>
>>35601234
Put in a claim with the labor office for workplace harassment
>>
>>35601554
Yeah a few people have told me to do that, but calling someone weird isn't harassment. Neither is flicking someone's ear or throwing clothes at them.
>>
>>35601234
If this story isn't fake, this happened to you because you were a push over. A punching bag.

>boss give me a written warning because you don't know how to use the new system
I would have approached him when I saw him again, sternly brought that up. You don't just write me up like that for not knowing shit about this system when no one taught me how to use it jackass
>guy flicks my ear whenever he walks pass me
"Do that again, and ill beat the shit out of you" He most likely wont do it again, but just to be safe, report him to HR any way.
>haha anon you even walk up the stairs weirdly
"Im still recovering from fucking your mom. We went at it for so long I think I pulled something..."
>>
>>35601602
That's harassment. Especially the flicking.
>>
>>35601602
It totally is.
It sounds like a pretty toxic work environment.
If you are capable of completing your job proficiently, never take payment for overtime (which is illegal, at least in the states), and never call in sick then they don't have an adequate reason to fire you.
Being weird isn't an excuse.
File a complaint and try to sue the shit out of them for funsies, I'm sure someone would offer to take the case pro-bono since it sounds pretty cut and dry.
>>
>>35601268
is he Mr. Lahey?
>>
>>35601602
that's harrassment. people were knowingly try to make your life worse for self amusement
>>
Nobody likes a mouse of a man because as humans when we see weakness in another we smell blood even if we are not the type to bully. You've essentially been exiled from the pack.
>>
>>35601554

This or go postal

You have no other options OP
>>
>>35601602
>Neither is flicking someone's ear or throwing clothes at them.
Yes, it is. Try to wear a hidden camera to catch them bullying you and then sue the fuck out of them.
They have no right to bully you. You're not there doing a favor to them, you're there to work. If your cunt of a boss doesn't like you, then he should just fire you already.
Please, fuck them and post results.
>>
>>35601690
>I would have approached him when I saw him again, sternly brought that up. You don't just write me up like that for not knowing shit about this system when no one taught me how to use it jackass
I brought it up at the time. I said that I hadn't been told to do any training on it. She (yeah that's right, she) said that it is my responsibility to do the training on it, not hers. I said that I hadn't any time to do training on it. She said that it is again my responsibility to make time. I said that I can't make time to do training on it when I am being told to do other things. I can't do my normal work and train on a new system at the same time. She just said again that it is "part of my job" to do my training and make time for it... which again I can't do if I am not given the time.

>"Do that again, and ill beat the shit out of you"
I'm really scared and nervous. I can't say that. It'd sound like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoogkKSFES0

At school I was fine. I could actually hit kids who picked on me. One kid at school actually did flick my ear as he walked past me. I shouted "EY? EYY??? WTF WAS THAT SHIT?" ran up to him, shoved him over, and kicked him. I could actually get into fights and not risk losing my job or going to prison. Can't do that now.

>"Im still recovering from fucking your mom. We went at it for so long I think I pulled something..."
Yeah, again, I'm really nervous. I couldn't think of that or even say it. Even then I run the risk of "swearing abuse" at someone who was just making an observation about me. It would be easy for them to say "you angrily swore at me and said you fucked my mom all because I made a joke about you walking oddly".
>>
>>35601855
>Can't do that now.
Definitely not. Not only you might get arrested, but you also might have trouble finding another job after that (in my country, companies that are about to hire you usually call your last employer to know how you used to behave there).

I'm not the anon you answered to btw.
>>
>>35601234
>Don't speak unless spoken to
Why?
>"haha anon you even walk up the stairs weirdly"
That's them being stupidly immature.
>say "When I have the car next I'll take it home.
Can you not take it home anyway?
>>
>>35601712
It's my word against theirs. I also can't complain and say "they were mildly rude to me constantly and made me feel bad about myself in non-threatening passive-aggressive ways".

It's too underhanded. Calling me weird? Playful banter. Flicking my ear and throwing my uniform at me? Horse play.

They can easily play it off as though I am just a little bitch who can't handle playful confrontation. Of course, that isn't the case (at least, imo), but they could play it off like that.

It's not "what" they did to me, but rather "how" they did it. "What" they did was not the problem, it was the how.

They could also say that I am bad for work morale and that I don't participate and that I even spoke to a coworker about committing suicide.

There's so many ways they can say their side of the story and make it look like I'm just a whiny faggot.
>>
>>35601928
It doesn't matter, the dude is still getting bullied by his coworkers. If his employer is not happy with him, then he should just get fired. Bullying has no excuse, senpai.
>>
>>35601819
I don't work there anymore.
>>
>>35601234
Don't let people treat you this way, if you let people shit on you like this now they'll do it the rest of your life
>>
it's just your face. people don't like your face. i go through similar shit and it doesn't matter how you act, it's all about how your face looks.

get plastic surgery
>>
>i know that feel
>got a job at a grocery store
>kept to myself i was a bagger
>some chubby girl one day asked me for a ride home ok fine
>i gave her a ride home
>i told her some stuff
>she was a two faced girl she told people other people things
>i was happy when she left with a smug face she asked me if i was wondering where i was i said no not at all her daughters were jailbate at the time
>>
>>35601690
>"Do that again, and ill beat the shit out of you"
This will get you fired.
>"Im still recovering from fucking your mom. We went at it for so long I think I pulled something..."
This just makes you sound like a 14-year-old.
>>
>No one here likes you
This is some chine cartoon high school drama shit right here. I refuse to believe this happened at anything other than a McDonalds filled with teenagers.
>>
>>35601234
>I just want to know why I am so hated for being a scared, nervous mouse of a man.
you answered your own question. Nobody likes a beta male
>>
>>35602021
I took the position of someone who was hated by everyone, he's own doing though for being a prick.
>>
Normies don't like it when someone doesn't talk like a chatterbox 24/7. When they see someone who keeps to themselves like you, they go ape shit, and do everything in their power to get rid of you. And it worked.
>>
>>35601234
I feel bad for you OP: I'm sorry you had to deal with that. I relate to most people on this board but this is the first time I've felt sorry or someone here. I hope your next job goes well, don't lose hope.
>>
>>35601234
LITERALLY OSHA YOU DUMB NIGGER
>>
>>35601928
>Why?
Because they picked apart anything I said and used that as fuel to insult me some more. Not talking unless necessary made things a lot easier.

>That's them being stupidly immature.
Doesn't make me feel any less bad.

>Can you not take it home anyway?
I could. But sometimes my mom uses my car and I get two buses and a train. Instead of carrying a huge box around I thought I'd wait until I drove to work so I could just drive it home. It's not like my boss asked me to wear it right away. I just got given it and thought "well I've already got several uniforms at home. I don't desperately need more. so it can wait for now".

Some people would even insult me about letting my mom use my car.
>>
>>35601602
That is major compared to the petty bullshit people put harassment/hostile workplace environment complaints in for.

Some people pretty much do them for fun, knowing full well that their problems could be solved with a face to face conversation.

>>35601690
Holy shit dude! Bad ASS.
>>
>>35601234
You worked with pricks. That's all. I know this place loves to tear eachother apart apart you didn't do anything wrong.

Don't take it personal and good luck with your next job. People who that kind of stuff are usually massively insecure and miserable and take it out on "weaker" people.
>>
>>35602164
Also fuck this dumb phone for deleting words for no reason
>>
>>35601234
people are animals

you outright said that you don't respect yourself. they saw that and took the opportunity to bully you for it. it doesn't matter that you're nice. that means nothing to most people.
>>
>>35602100
>Because they picked apart anything I said
Where did you work?
>>
>>35601234
>everyone likes me

except myself
>>
>>35601234
if you do ot for free your a fag and are hurting your coworkers, no wonde they hate you
>>
>>35602021
>I watch anime so I refuse to believe this happened
Imagine being bullied like that then some smug anime addled prick saying "that would NEVER happen". Oh, it happens.
>>
File: 1412632426034.jpg (27KB, 452x360px) Image search: [Google]
1412632426034.jpg
27KB, 452x360px
>>35601234
I pretty much got chased out of my last job by a bunch of bitches who work there.
>Work there for a year
>Get along with everyone fine
>I'm nice to them, they're nice to me (at least to my face)
>Get serious medical condition that nearly costs me my eyesight
>Out for a few weeks because can barely see anything
>Come back and find out several people have been false reporting me for "harassing emails"
>Find out they refuse to fwd "harassing emails" to boss they reported me to (big surprise)
>Get false reported for different reason by a different girl at work
>Don't have strength to try and defend myself
>End up having to quit because of stress

Hard to believe there are people that will wait until you are in such a weak condition and then fuck up your life even worse than it already is. I mean, even animals only prey like this when it comes to survivalism.
>>
>>35601234
Maybe you should bring a gun in to defend yourself in a self defense situation where you're shooting into the cubicles, watching normalfags drop and plea for mercy.
>>
>>35602202
I worked for a shit credit card company for people with poor credit or who are new to credit.

The actual job wasn't that bad. 70% of the day I would sit in an office cubical talking to customers. The customers seemed to like me. I guess it's because I talk very passively and non-threatening. Only had 1 complaint against me in the 3 years I worked there. The other 30% of the job was filling out forms and posting things. I quite liked the job. The days went fast.

>>35602272
Everyone there did overtime for free. No one had the balls to talk to management about it. Apparently because we were paid a "salary" and that salary was above the minimum wage for the hours we did, they didn't legally have to pay us the overtime.

Unions got involved at one point and we were told that we were entitled to 100% rate overtime for every 15 minutes we worked in excess of the 8 hour day. No one ever did get paid for it, though.
>>
Isn't this wrongful termination? Are you in a fuck me in the ass at will state? If not, then you might want to talk to department of labor. Your bitch boss isn't a professional. I'd try and get compensation.

My bitch boss at uni made all kinds of accusations at me saying I verbally assaulted student workers. I said "then why aren't they in mediation with us?"

She said "well you don't do any work" I throw print offs of the website I designed for her shitty department and all the data I analyzed in her dyke face for the past 6 months.

She got flustered and told me to quit. I slammed my hands on the table and said "you're going to have to fire my ass! I'm not quitting!"

I get fired and get 2300 buckaroos in vacation pay and unemployment.
Don't be a pushover OP if you did nothing wrong.
>>
>>35602338
>Come back and find out several people have been false reporting me for "harassing emails"
>Find out they refuse to fwd "harassing emails" to boss they reported me to (big surprise)
top kek.
My boss may hate me because I fuck up basic things but I know she'd fist anyone who pulled stupid shit like that.
>>
Ur a threat to the group that's why dickhead
>>
>>35601234
This is harassment and discrimination. Get a lawyer. You can sue.
>>
>>35601948
im sorry post post this but if yer co workers are treating you like shit they need to stop and let you do yer fucking job

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/02/us/suicide-dairy-queen-charge-trnd/

be strong anon
>>
>>35602071
normies are fucking cancer on this planet
>>
File: 1460991968630s.jpg (9KB, 235x250px) Image search: [Google]
1460991968630s.jpg
9KB, 235x250px
>>35603336
I'm really getting impatient.
When the fuck is the beta uprising?
These normies need to all fucking perish.
>>
Feels good being a rich neet with no expenses at all, I don't think I could ever handle something like this. Normalfags are scum, this sort of thing happened to me in HS all the time.
>>
>>35601234

Do you work in a High School? What the fuck kind of juvenile shit is this?
>>
>>35601234
right in the feels, OP. You made me relive high school all over again.

Where do you work? and how old are you? how old are the people involved? i'm genuinely curious.
>>
They pick on you because you're the quiet one who won't tell them to fuck off, even though you're not quiet because you're afraid, but just a genuinely nice person. My best advice is to forget about those fuckers, hard as it may be or let out your anger on a punching bag
>>
>>35601234
Normies hate people who think for themselves, they cannot fathom the idea of someone having a thought process not influenced by society's standards,
turn the valve and release the gas.
>>
File: 1482847910323.jpg (51KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1482847910323.jpg
51KB, 400x323px
How come girls are never bullied like this? Not even ugly girls. It's only guys who have to go through this shit.

If you did this to a girl you would have a bunch of normie white knights at your throat in a heartbeat.
>>
File: 1487725833514.jpg (143KB, 908x756px) Image search: [Google]
1487725833514.jpg
143KB, 908x756px
>>35602486
>tripfagging
>while also being a brain-dead normalfag

It's about time you left, kiddo.
>>
>>35601234
No one realky cares if you do a good job or not as long as you're not a major fuck-up and show up on time. What matters is being liked by your boss and co-workers. If you are not well-liked you will get fired repeatedly from shit jobs for no reason. Also need to fit in- just follow everyone else like a sheep and if everyone else is wearing the new uniform, fucking put on the uniform, though it seems trivial in your autistic mind.
>>
>>35601234
>I don't care that I don't have a job. I just want to know why I am so hated for being a scared, nervous mouse of a man.
People hate weakness. They hate weakness even more in people of the their own tribe than in that of another. You are bringing them down just by being around them, let alone associating with them.

Suffice it to say, you should kill yourself before you cause further chaos.
>>
>>35603697
I'm 24. The people who "bullied" me were between 35 and 55.

>>35604090
It wasn't even a new uniform. It was the same style and everything, just a new batch. We got new uniforms every 18 months. My current uniform looked no different to the new one.
>>
>>35604255
they always say oh kids can be cruel but no its certain people

certain people can be cruel.
>>
>>35603921
Well, in my experience >>35602338 everyone who reported me (6 people) were all women. Like you said, there are always white knights that will come to the defense of a woman. Women tend to be loud and talkative also, so harassing them in the workplace will mean they insta-report you to management and a bunch of people will back them up. Bullies tend to go for the person who has no friends and doesn't appear to be good at being social. Sociopaths love easy targets.
>>
>>35604255
i'm going to take a guess and say you work in retail. to be honest, i think this is common for jobs that don't require an education. if you get an office job or work in a "professional" environment, the bullying becomes less overt.
people will still gossip and talk, but managers are more concerned with making money or exerting their will over their subordinates.

i'm exactly like you: don't talk much but still try to be pleasant. i can tell people talk about me, but it's definitely not obvious that they hate me. but i work in IT, so i feel like that's how they expect me to be. the quiet nerdy guy.

so my advice would be to get an education and get a job in a professional environment where that kind of overt bullying isn't tolerated.
>>
>>35601234
>do overtime for free

Yo man, that's against federal law. If you dislike your job go ahead and report that to the DOL or if you have the money, lawyer up to get back what they owe you and then some.
>>
>>35604255
If everyone else was wearing the new uniform they were given, then you should have been wearing yours also, no matter how nonsensical or unimportant it seemed to you. You have to stop thinking of what makes sense or seems logical, and just allow yourself to be led like a sheep if you want to survive in these shit jobs. Think and act like a normie, or be weeded out. I repeat, no one cares if you're nice or a hard worker, as long as you are well-liked and don't buck the system out of some autistic allegiance to logic or fairness or common sense. Bosses and co-workers like people who seem happy, confident, and fairly competent not people who are nice and don't talk and work hard. If you work hard and outshine everyone else and no one likes you, you will be fired.
>>
>>35601234
Your boss can't legally fire you for that. He has to give you mental health leave and pay you.
>>
>>35601948
Dude, you CAN do everything you're acting like you cant. Your just scared. Be brave and get that paycheck niggie
>>
>>35604637
This fine gentleman offers supreme advice. Please heed his words.
>>
>>35601948
This is an adult workplace, not a school yard full of kids. Workplaces take this stuff much more seriously. I agree with others that you should at least talk to a lawyer about what happened. Tell them what you told us, they can guide you from there.
>>
File: 1469583582648.png (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1469583582648.png
19KB, 300x250px
Can we have some funny work stories?

>work at mcdonalds
>want a mcflurry but dont want to drop 3 bucks on one
>20 mins before work
>one family comes in
>"accitendally" throw in a m&m mcflurry
>they take a long time, so someone is making the ice cream before they pay
>they're all done
>"whoops haha almost charged ya for a mcflurry, lemme fix that"
>now we have an extra mcflurry
>im finally off
>ask my boss if I can have it "since its just been sitting there"
>"ya sure anon have a nice night"

They'll never know
>>
>>35604762
When you get fired from McDicklets, there's no legal recourse. You don't complain to human resources or management. That just makes everyone in charge hate you more, because now on top of being an unlikable, weak sperg with a superiority complex, you are now a problem and a whiner and a loose cannon who makes management look bad. You don't get a lawyer, you just go out and get another crummy job. Anons recommending legal action in such a case are aspergian fools.
>>
>>35604954
That's not funny, that's fucking devilish. I hope I never work with you, you fucking Hitler-kin.
>>
>>35605070
That's delicious and I commend them on their workplace devilry.
>>
>>35601234
Where do you work?

Organal
>>
>>35604973
20 years ago that is what you did. These days you can't get away with this crap anymore. See >>35603289

I'd personally just walk away from it, but OP can definitely bring legal action against these people. They sound like dicks, so who cares if they get screwed by legal recourse. Chances are OP works for a corporation, fuck em.
>>
>>35601234
God I hate normies. Don't feel bad OP, it's just the life that robots must face
>>
>>35605294
Prove they did something illegal and you have a case. It is difficult to provide concrete evidence in a case like this, and anon would likely spend a lot of money in legal fees and not be able to prove any kind of discrimination. Bullying is never bold-faced and always half-consciously kept vague for this reason. Did anyone witness the ear-flicking/rermarks/etc. besides anon? Can he provide documents such as emails or hr reports or a personal dated 'diary' of the events as they took place? If no, then there is no case. Best to learn and move on to a better situation.
>>
>>35601554
>>35601602
File a complaint and make it a big deal dude, you can revive a lot of money from this. This could be your ticket out of robot hood.
>>
>>35605970
Or simply 'slip' on some pee-pee at the Costco and get neetbux.
>>
>>35604637
No one else was wearing the new uniform because we get the new uniform 18 months after our last uniform. Meaning each person gets their uniform at different times. It's all the same uniform. There's no difference between it at all. The shirts I was wearing before were no different to the ones I was wearing after.
>>
>>35601690
This. If you don't defend yourself, nobody else will
>>
>>35606047
But you were the only one with a big cardboard box in your locker after everyone else had taken theirs home. They "gifted" you with a slightly newer uniform identical to the one you had and everyone else had and yet even so, you stood out by not wearing it like your co-workers did. Even seemed a bit ungrateful and like you didn't take 'pride' in your appearance and your stupid job. Your boss threw the uniform at you saying please, be like the rest of the dumb fucks, anon, so I don't have to fire you and you tried to reason him, whining about your car, giving excuses and reasons, when it wasn't about reason. They were wordly and cunning and you were innocent and believed in logic and fairness.
>>
>>35601234
I understand how you feel. I have had a similar experience working my first job.
>"Gotta speed it up anon"
>Make mistakes because i'm nervous
> Was told i didn't know how to do shit
>"How come you don't talk much"
>Heard very faintly "lol retard"
>>
>>35601234
>I do overtime for free.
there is your problem op
>>
>>35601602
yes that is. no wonder people can get away with harassing betas like you
>>
>>35601712
>Being weird isn't an excuse.
Being weird is absolutely a valid reason to terminate employment in an at-will state.

Here's the deal with wrongful termination: you can only sue for it if
>you think you're being discriminated against (as a protected class-i.e. race, gender, etc.)
>you think your employer is retaliating against you for something
>you were asked to do something illegal and fired because you wouldn't do it
>the termination was not conducted in the outlined policies in the employee handbook/other written company policy manual

Beyond that, "he doesn't mesh well with our company values and environment" is arguably one of the more common reasons to fire someone.

The "workplace bullying" OP experienced should have been reported to and handled by the company's HR department (or equivalent, depending on corporate structure). It is not a legally actionable offense and would not play any part in a potential lawsuit.

Really the only part of this that has any legal merit at all is OP's vague assertion that his boss said he had "mental problems" before giving him his 2 weeks notice. Olmstead v. LC grants that the ADA covers mental disabilities, so if OP has a legit diagnosis of something and a recorded history of having that thing, then you might have a foot in the door. That being said, you'd have to prove that your employer was aware of your disability status and failed to provide reasonable accommodations for you to do your job. But you didn't ask for accommodations, so this path is mostly fruitless. You could talk to the EEOC but nothing would happen.

Anyone who took this case to court would lose.

OP got fired because he's a fucking pushover who can't communicate with his coworkers, won't seek out training on a system that's been in place for at least 2 weeks, and autistically talks back to his supervisor. On top of all of that, he's definitionally a toxic employee given how much his coworkers seem to dislike working with him. I'd fire him too.
>>
>>35601234
Because human beings can be sacks of shit for retarded reasons. You don't belong there. It's not your fault, you just don't fit in.
>>
>>35601234
>works fast
>can't figure out a new system/set of rules after two weeks of using it
>doesn't use the new uniform when it's mandated
>"works fast"

You sound like you've been a shitty employee.

Anyway, you can file a lawsuit for wrongful termination if you care that much, but I would recommend just getting a new job and not being so slow on the uptake next time
>>
Addendum:
>>35605294
Nothing in that article suggests anything about a change in wrongful termination suits.

It's about a dude who got bullied and an heroed and his primary bully got hit with a manslaughter charge. That's not particularly novel, and it's NOT A CIVIL CASE so it doesn't really matter at all for OP, who hasn't committed suicide.

>>35605746
Even if OP had the documentation described in this post, "my coworkers were mean to me" does not equal grounds for a wrongful termination suit.
>>
>>35603921
>How come girls are never bullied like this? Not even ugly girls. It's only guys who have to go through this shit.
you are fucking deluded
>>
Can you file for unemployment?

It sounds like you were fired for shitty reasons. It's worth attempting to get.
>>
>>35601234
Get a lawyer and threaten to sue for discrimination

Or unleash the piss jugs on them.

Fucking normies
>>
>>35601234
Jesus that's so cruel how they are treating you. And someone flicks your ear? Maybe you have a case for wrongful termination.
>>
>>35602031
I don't dislike people like that. I don't feel the need to prey on them. I hate sick fucks who pick on shy people
>>
>>35606797
If he could prove discrimination because of a mental illness that they knowingly hired him with and then fired him because of (he can't) those are the proofs it'd be useful to have for the lawyer.
>>
>>35603921
>How come girls are never bullied like this?

They are. You just don't hear about it as much.
>>
>>35602071

>t. someone who never interacts with other human beings

If he's not bullshitting, then OP is just extremely unlucky with the people he happened to work alongside. I'm borderline mute and people have nothing but good things to say about me at work, the only "criticism" one of them has tossed my way is that I probably don't realise how good of a person I am.

I'm not attractive btw, before someone accuses me of being chad. No more than a 5/10 on a good day.
>>
>>35604954
Hehehehehehe I think that's pretty rad
>>
>>35606617
Found the aspergers
>>
>>35606761
I never said I was using the new system for two weeks.
The system was added, and I never needed to use it in those two weeks. I was also never given training on it despite other people having several hours away from work to actually figure out how to use it.
Two weeks later, I was still waiting to be taken off so I could actually do the training on it. That still hadn't happened, and my boss said it is my fault that I didn't "make time". Well how the hell am I meant to "make time" to use it when I am meant to be working the whole time?

I had two choices: I could have either not done the training and done my work instead, or done the training and not worked. But I am not the one to make that decision.

I can't just say, "well even though I am meant to be working now, I feel like doing this training instead :)" that is not my call to make. I do what I am told, not what I want. Other people were directly told "okay stop working now and do this training" but that never happened for me.

The new uniform wasn't mandated, either. It's a regular supply of uniform. The idea is that after 18 months your uniform is probably too worn-out. It's the exact same uniform. No different in design. The new uniform was indistinguishable from the old uniform. I didn't wear the last batch of new uniform right away, either. It wasn't a problem then. The only way my boss knew I wasn't wearing the newer uniform was that the box was still there. Even then, wearing old uniforms is essential anyway as we were never given enough uniform to last the 18 months without reusing some of the old stuff. Some people don't wear the uniform at all and instead wear their own clothes. They don't have get any problems.
>>
>>35607429
>They don't have get any problems.
Oops.
>They don't have any problems.
There we go.
>>
>>35601234
They were really shitty to you. I feel for you. That happened to me. The world isn't fair though. Can I give some tough love? Please don't take it the wrong way, but that's the way shit is. And people shouldn't mistreat you if you are mouses, but THEY DO. you HAVE TO improve yourself or you will stepped on your whole life. It's not fun and it's not fair to have to change, but you gotta do it. Go see a therapist or someone who can coach. Practice being assertive and gregarious a little every day. You will enjoy the benefits from it
>>
>>35607429
You're fired!

For being original
>>
>>35601234
Should have just did night shift lad.
>>
>>35607258
Yeah, that's essentially what I said here >>35606617
>>
>>35607578
Me too, I just said it dumber and left stuff out because i figured no one knew or cared. You were correct, informative and thorough.
>>
don't let people walk all over. I know it's not easy being quiet and anti social but stand up for yourself. People do that shit because they know you let them get away with it. Be stern and say shit back about them too. It will probably catch them off guard because they won't expect you to stand up for yourself
>>
I know you are reading this you cuck, Mutti merkel can succ my dicc
>>
>>35601690
this pretty much. i'm a quiet beta at work, but i've surprised my coworkers plenty of times when i pushed back.
>>
>>35601234
How about not letting people walk all over you?

or do this>>35601338
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.