[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have realized I am evil, deep down. Just hadn't had a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_2296.jpg (150KB, 516x766px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2296.jpg
150KB, 516x766px
I have realized I am evil, deep down.
Just hadn't had a chance to do anything yet so I'm still "good".
I'm a coward too, I would only do evil with no risk.
If a friend's girlfriend wanted me, I would betray him without a second thought.

In fantasy land, I wouldn't just offer my family and friends as a sacrifice to transcend. I would offer the world and everyone in it.

I don't know if I was born a monster or if all the injustices I have experienced turned me into one.
>>
>>35601119
ahhh the musings of bored lonely teenagers
>>
>>35601119
Would u rape another mans girl infront of him thou?
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 284x177px
>>35601146
Thank god I never went through an edgy phase.
>>
>>35601179

No.
I'm not a sadist.
I would do evil for personal gain, not for fun.
>>
>>35601227
>I would do evil for personal gain
t. most people
>>
>>35601119
too much anime kiddo
>>
>>35601227
>>35601283
This, everyone is like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9fAuK7WIV4
>>
>>35601227
>No.I'm not a sadist.I would do evil for personal gain, not for fun.

Yep. Except the sadist part.
>>
File: 7Ldn6gD.jpg (41KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
7Ldn6gD.jpg
41KB, 480x640px
>>35601119
crawling in my skinnnnnnnn this wounds will never heal
>>
>>35601119
You're not evil. Your cowardness is actually empathy, you just haven't recognised it yet.

It's a lot easier to fantasize about brutally torturing someone or executing your parents than it is to actually do it. Until you actually do something deeply cruel and then move on like nothing happened, you're just an edgy teen who's neutral at best. You have empathy, you're just consciously cut off from it. It still affects you in the form of anxiety.

t. when I was 14 y/o I genuinely thought I was a sociopath because I managed to manipulate two friends into having a brutal fight that I recorded and spread to everyone in the school, humiliating the loser and causing him to drop out of school, but then I realised that I was actually an overweight loser who took shit from everyone and would cry even if my dad even looked at me wrong.
>>
>>35601119
Top tier manga right there but fuck your shitty post.
>>
>>35601227
>He considers himself evil but he's not a sadist
>He considers himself evil but he doesn't delight in chaos
>He considers himself evil but he's doesn't a have a sinner's portfolio

Who here /chaotic evil/?

>Exclusively pick on people massively weaker than me
>Often beat them with my immense physical strength and torment them with my wits
>Drove both parents into depression
>Pushed countless ledditor's into suicide
>Make friends with people just so I can manipulate them into destroying their own lives
>By doing this I outed two faggots, a pedophile, a furfag and a tranny
>Play video games exclusively to troll people
>Have been perma banned from OW 7 times now
>but it's okay, I have a <$100000 salary anyway, built on the destruction of lesser people's lives.
>Got my "best friend" expelled from school so I could become headboy
>Destroyed countless coworker relationships so I would get promoted over everyone else
>Everyone thinks I'm actually a very polite and charming young gentleman.
>Only true friend was a fellow misdoer who's now a ex veteran turned police officer.

You got a long way to go kiddo
>>
File: pepe berserk.jpg (32KB, 476x393px) Image search: [Google]
pepe berserk.jpg
32KB, 476x393px
>>35601119
>I have realized I am evil, deep down.
>I'm a coward too, I would only do evil with no risk.
you're not evil, you're just an edgy faggot. go back to /a/ or wherever
>>
>>35601146
Start with this smug ass nigga
>>
>Tfw actually evil and having commited multiple acts of profound immortality.

>Tfw it feels fucking good.
>>
>>35601119
today I had a fight with my gf (normiegetoutreeeee) and realized I simply don't have the emotional ability to care about her. Every sentence I said began with "I".
I may break up with her, it's obvious that she'll never be happy with me.
>>
>>35602110
Evil would be to manipulate this situation to your advantage. You're clearly atleast a little empathetic. A lack of care but not a lack of empathy implies neutrality. I'm the same way. I would leave everyone I know today and not care in the slightest. However, from experience I find it difficult to do something that feels cruel. I can observe fine, and I can indirectly cause it. This is just because my empathy is disconnected from my conscious mind. It still has a lot of subconscious power over my actions in the form instinctual gut feelings.
>>
>>35602187
Oh I'm not OP, nor am I evil. I simply had a little epiphany.
No matter how much empathy I have, I simply cannot help other people. I had the chance to be a normie but the skills aren't there. And the best part is that there's nothing I can do to change this: if I got fit, fat, more social, nothing could possibly make me better.
>>
File: Johnnys Bizzarre Adventure.png (106KB, 346x327px) Image search: [Google]
Johnnys Bizzarre Adventure.png
106KB, 346x327px
>commit evil
>some evil acts I recognize as such but still find them hilarious and actively try to pursue them
>other acts others describe as evil I see nothing wrong in and find them amusing
>some acts I recognize as genuinely monstrous and feel regret and self-doubt over them
>>
>>35601861
have a (you) to reward your bait.
>>
File: griffith berserk.png (116KB, 800x546px) Image search: [Google]
griffith berserk.png
116KB, 800x546px
to be truly evil is to exist as a vessel for an idea, and choosing to embrace "the idea" of evil

But that requires multiple sacrifices, not literal sacrifices, but the first one being your own identity down the drain.

It's real easy being the vessel for an idea without an ego in the way.
>>
>>35601119
Just be neutral, OP.

Too lazy to do good, too lazy to do evil.
>>
>>35602532
Im always Neutral in the character alligment tests, though i consider myself a good person. I think good things of everyone. I also do evil only when its really convenient to me. Its more than i dont have enough energy to do good things.
>>
>>35601119
Y-y-you're a big g-guy.
>>
File: ohmy.jpg (59KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
ohmy.jpg
59KB, 500x351px
Edginess is just your brain testing the boundaries of the weights in your head

The edgier you are, the higher capacity you have for compassion. I'm more worried about the people who don't want to get near edgy material. (those creeps that often blend in with normies)

Seriously, if you think about it, if you're not sadistic you realize it's your brain testing itself under a self inflicted stress.

It's cool, but it feels better when you realize it's easier to do good things.

The self absorbed fucks usually don't think about this stuff, and inconvenience lives and adds uneccessary stress to the whole of society- those are the fucks you could consider evil. They don't think about their capacity to do bad things, they just don't want to think of themselves in a bad way so they ignore the bad things they end up doing.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.