[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

predicament time >be me >currently senior in high school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Young Pepe Paper Hat.jpg (51KB, 671x665px) Image search: [Google]
Young Pepe Paper Hat.jpg
51KB, 671x665px
predicament time

>be me
>currently senior in high school
>hanging out in gym
>talking to female friend
>9.5/10 qt 3.14, would waifu
>raging crush on her but she doesn't know
>tells me she forgot to put on deoderant
>asks if she smells bad and lifts her arm
>motions for me to smell her armpit
>do it
>absolutebliss.jpg
>got a half chub, but pretty sure she didn't notice
>"nah, you smell fine"
>go home at the end of the day
>jerk off furiously for hours

I think I have an armpit fetish now. I can't stop thinking about how she smelled. Do you think she'd let me smell her armpit again if I asked nicely? What do I do robots?
>>
Don't ask her anything ffs
>>
>>35601126
you think she'll say no?
>>
>>35600817
Alright OP, here's how you play this.

>hey
>hey anon
>I'm mad at you lol
>mad at me??
>yeah lol you made me smell you and I got a nose full of your pheramones lol
>pheramones?
>yes, i'm suddenly attracted to you haha
>really lol?
>its ridiculous, you have always been a great friend and you're objectively pretty but never thought of you that way
>haha anon
>looks like we're compatible on a biological level, lol

And go from there.
>>
>>35601308
Note: make it seem like you don't WANT to be attracted to her - get her to validate herself to you. When she shows signs of this

>haha we should just go on a date and get it out of our system
>>
File: Confused Doggo.jpg (29KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
Confused Doggo.jpg
29KB, 408x439px
>>35601308
>>35601350
HOLY SHIT THE CRINGE
>>
>>35601308
>yeah lol you made me smell you and I got a nose full of your pheramones lol
>yes, i'm suddenly attracted to you haha

This is literally admitting attraction from pit smell. You can't possibly think this is a smooth thing to say.
>>
>>35600817
This story gave me a half chub, but if you're seriously asking for advice here then youre a lost cause.
>>
>>35600817
>Do you think she'd let me smell her armpit again if I asked nicely?
I don't think you should directly ask for it but I think you're on the right track to get a smelly gf. If you've gotten this far you're obviously doing something right, so remember to keep your cool, don't do anything that is out of character for you. At the same time however, it's up to you to advance your relationship beyond being friends. Maybe ask her if she remembered deodorant next time, if she says yes offer to compare and afterwards hint that you liked it better before.

>>35601308
This is a horrible, nu-male way to approach her. Keep things simple, mentioning biology, pheromones, compatibility, or liking her is going to creep her out.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.