[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men kill themselves at such absurd rates? Why are young

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: LqPeKbZ.jpg (86KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
LqPeKbZ.jpg
86KB, 576x1024px
Why do men kill themselves at such absurd rates?
Why are young men dropping out of school and work?
Why are young men forgoing relationships and not starting families?

What the hell is going on? Did we fail this generation's men?
>>
>>35600567
>What the hell is going on? Did we fail this generation's men?
Pretty much, yeah. We're blamed for most of society's "social issues", and yet nobody stops to ask how we were raised (+ who raised us).
>>
>>35600588
Are you saying this is the fault of our parents? I blame the current climate and the ease of consumption nowadays. All these factors combined into a cluster fuck of empty spending, pointless futures and relentless shame
>>
>>35600567
Because you are inferior and can't deal with it.
>>
>>35600821
This. Men are the niggers of gender
>>
>>35600833
>Men are the niggers of gender
Kek
>>
>>35600567
Yeah super hard.
No incentive to succeed no punishment for failure.
Men choose to fail.
>>
>>35600833
kek

put an average man in an attractive woman's body and he would be the most successful woman around. put an attractive woman in an average man's body and it would be suicide in 2 weeks
>>
Because nowadays you get much more of a return for your time and money investment when it comes to hobbies rather than playing the field and trying to get a relationship.

With handouts, dole, and benefits being so commonplace, there is little to no incentive to work at a menial job full-time, when you annual income would only be slightly higher than NEETbux.

As for higher suicide rates, we probably have the balls to actually go through with it, rather than scratch up your arms, take a photo, post about being 'depressed' on facebook and lavish yourself in replies from white-knights and pitying stacies.
>>
>>35600567
The only thing I truly do here is forego relationships because I don't have the fucking energy or personality type for them. If I die alone, fuck it.
>>
Due to single mothers and technology there are more beta males than ever. They put pussy on an even higher pedestal, which perpetuates the 80/20 rules in a self defeating loop. Betas can't get a good gf unless they date wayyy down. They also are the last selected for jobs which keep getting more scarce.
>>
>>35600567
>Why do men kill themselves at such absurd rates?
Men are afraid to talk about their problems. There's a bullshit culture around being "stoic" and "strong"

>Why are young men dropping out of school and work?
This is a complex issue that starts in grade school. Boys are treated as defective girls. Girls are the perfect pupils so education is more tailored to wards them (don't get me started on how bullshit our system is). If a boy makes it into higher education, they are told they are not valued, are not offered scholarships, and frankly, school is kinda a bad investment these days. Combine that with the traditional emotional problems felt by college age individuals and the culture of masculinity I talked about earlier, and you have a recipie for dropping out.

>Why are young men forgoing relationships and not starting families?
Literally why would you? Men get fucked in divorce court, and pussy is cheap and easy to get now thanks to hookup culture. There's too many distractions anyway. Gotta start a life, gotta get a job, gotta move out...
>>
Because the world sucks
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.