[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so illogical when it comes to politics and logical

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1459386618256.jpg (103KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1459386618256.jpg
103KB, 1024x768px
Why are women so illogical when it comes to politics and logical thinking? I'm not saying I'm some super intelligent person or intellectual, but as a collective, women seem unable to think critically without emotion getting in the way.

When politicians have to appeal to women, their speech gets less logical and less realist. You hear more high-flown, baseless statements to make them feel good. I feel like women are not very good at dealing with harsh realities and need everything sugar-coated.
>>
>>35600394
Lauren Mayberry is disgusting.
>>
File: 1449487396508.jpg (156KB, 592x888px) Image search: [Google]
1449487396508.jpg
156KB, 592x888px
>>35600394
>but as a collective, women seem unable to think critically without emotion getting in the way.
Emotion is an undercurrent in all viewpoints.
Say 'too idealist' instead.
>>35600411
plen
>>
You got to put yourself in their shoes. Most woman are treated like children well into their thirties, men giving them what they want most whenever they want it. This bleeds into all aspects of their life, including world views
>>
>>35600450

I think that's a good point. Most women who are even semi-decent looking get treated like princesses. And they get a lot of free shit handed to them. This probably makes them think the world is a lot nicer than it really is, and also that resources are more abundant than they really are.
>>
>>35600394
People using empathy when deciding best to distribute a nation's resources is bad
>>
OP this is exactly why women weren't allowed to vote or hold any political power for so long throughout human history. Our ancestors understood exactly this notion: that woman always, overwhelmingly, vote liberal, so including them in the political process is detrimental to any democracy which strives to be truly fair and balanced toward all points of view.

Realizing that giving women rights was the worst mistake in modern history is one of the most important redpills to swallow.
>>
>>35600394
Women are not inclined to think long term big picture in that way, we haven't evolved for that, that's the male job

You might as well ask why men aren't more emotional and physichal lay weak? Why are men less caring and frightend as women?

The dumbest concept of the last century is that women and men are the same with different exteriors it's absolutely retarded and is damaging to our society

I firmly believe that this very board is a symptom of this breakdown between the masculine and the feminine
>>
>>35600709

the idea that all human beings are the same, just with different exteriors is the most damaging concept in the modern world.
>>
>>35600739
damaging to some, maybe, but I doubt too many people actually operate under that delusion.
>>
>>35600676

It's not even that I think women don't deserve rights. I do. I think they deserve all the freedoms. I guess I just feel like they don't have the instincts for nation-building or nation preserving.
>>
>>35600394
Because women are fucking stupid and illogical almost always. They need to either be on the spectrum or crazy to think logically with reason. Womens rights was a mistake and islam was right about how women should be treated.
>inb4 achmed get out
>>
>>35600411
kys

oeigfinal
>>
>>35600394
Is this a real question? Their emotions will always mislead them.
>>
>>35600436
>>35600903
t. boylovers
>>
>>35600709
>we

toastie, toastie, roastie

please shut your fucking trap.

>Why are men less caring

false

Did you miss the part of OP's post where he says

>Why are women so illogical when it comes to politics and logical thinking?

?

That means you can't think logically. So shutup.
>>
>>35601745
I'm. It a girl you fucking sperg

We as in humans
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.