[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

report any and all BMAF threads, I know who is doing it, and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: feeeels.png (273KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
feeeels.png
273KB, 600x583px
report any and all BMAF threads, I know who is doing it, and i will shut their discord down!!

I will not let asian womens genes go down the toilet.
>>
File: 4.jpg (41KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
41KB, 852x480px
>>35600351
what are you talking about anon?

BMAF couples are cute. CUTE!
>>
>>35600553
REEEEE, GET THIS SHIT OUT OF HERE.

I will hack your discord.
>>
>>35600351
They already are down the toilet in the hands of the white man. Asian women are mentally ill self hating race traitors that are so ashamed of the fact that they were born asian that each one is programmed to try and breed the asian out of their bloodline, instead fucking whatever white man they can get their hands on (this is usually the pathetic balding loser white man because he is unable to get any other kind of woman), in the hopes that their kids will be not asian, but white. This is, of course, an impossibility - those poor hapa kids come out looking 110% asian, which makes them inferior in the eyes of their own mother. That's why they are twice as likely to suffer from mental illness, and grow up self hating and alone in a society dominated by whites. Sucks to be them I guess!
>>
File: lily-james-family1.jpg (67KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
lily-james-family1.jpg
67KB, 960x720px
>>35600604
anon just accept that anybody can be a couple.

Besides BMAF couples create cute sexy blasians to populate the earth, wouldn't you want that?
>>
>>35600761
those "things" are not cute
>>
>>35600826
I beg to differ

pic related is Japanese and black :^)
>>
>>35600851
uhm, no, she is atrocious.
>>
>>35600553
you don't have a type, you're just racist
http://www.sbs.com.au/topics/life/relationships/article/2017/02/27/comment-do-you-have-type-or-are-you-just-racist
>>
>>35600851
lmao is that uggo the best thing you could find for BMAF
>>
>>35600875
this would only apply if I exclusive liked Asian women

I like all races, the only race or nationality I would not date are Indians which I guess makes me racist but everyone has preferences like taht
>>
>>35600867
>>35600918
confirmed gay :^) lets see you post an WMAF baby or whatever couple you think is superior
>>
>>35600941
Exactly see, you're racist and trying to justify it.
>>
>>35600985
I will expose the creator of the discord, if you do not leave r9k.
>>
>>35601013
This is a non-argument, everyone has a race or nationality they prefer to date, its not harmful to anyone.
>>
>>35601141
clearly it's harmful to asian women, since they don't like weirdos with yellow fever
>>
>>35601166
shoo shoo asianmasculinity, asian women are not some monolithic group, they all have their own tastes and preferences.
>>
>>35601166
Just because I prefer Asian females doesn't mean I have yellow fever. I like almost all races and cultures just as some of them should be able to like other races as well.

and btw your comment is a non-argument lol your acting as if I force myself onto them
>>
>>35601232
>>35601201
asian women do not need to be with filthy niggers, or white piggus.
>>
File: 1489008687316.jpg (509KB, 807x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489008687316.jpg
509KB, 807x1080px
>>35601281
they don't NEED to but that doesn't mean they wouldn't want to

they are all unique and have different tastes in men which you should respect :^)
>>
>>35601364
fuck off, and stop trying to take our women, if any of them do decide to date outside their race it means they are mental.
>>
>>35601432
nice to hear you have such a low opinion of asian women, no wonder they date non-asians then
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.