[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chad goes on tinder >gets pussy at will and doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 1467658142736.jpg (92KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1467658142736.jpg
92KB, 601x601px
>chad goes on tinder
>gets pussy at will and doesn't even have to have dates with them
>just goes to their house and fucks them
>you will never experience this

why are we even fucking born
>>
File: Body Types.png (2MB, 2008x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Body Types.png
2MB, 2008x1528px
>>35600340
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY

This vid sums up my experience with life post puberty being a KHV non chad in a leftist hellhole.
>>
>>35600340
We're just born to point women toward Chad essentially.

Our main purpose is to make other people glad they aren't us.
>>
I think you just need to bee urself desu
>>
>>35600451
i feel like this most of the time
it sucks ass
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you idiots? Just become Chad. Start lifting and once you're juicy act like you don't care. There, all of your woman problems are solved.
>>
File: your average fitizens.jpg (923KB, 3191x1760px) Image search: [Google]
your average fitizens.jpg
923KB, 3191x1760px
>>35602083
Back to /fit/ asshole
>>
>>35602083
if it were that simple everyone would be doing it here
you're not taking into account the fact that there's many psychological factors to it not letting you kickstart your life
not to mention that lifting can't fix height, dick size and all the other things people here are worried about (i am personally only a bit irritated by my height being 6'3 as I feel like I'm the shortest of the tall category) other than that eh I've been better
it's really not that easy to get laid, i'm pretty much on what r9k would call easy mode and here i am nearing 20 and khv
>>
>>35602131
Yeah sure I get that but it seems like the vast majority of chadposters here don't even try the shit that might not work and see themselves as failures for no reason. I was a fucking disgusting acne ridden fatass who thought that he was gonna be khv and I decided to lift. After that my entire life changed. I'm just saying work on the things you can in your life even if they might not work, before crying and giving up. Like you said there are other things that come into play but fuck at least try to make thinks better.
>>
>>35602096
You'd be surprised how many overlaps are between fit and r9k.
>>
Because lifting is babby's first redpill. Then once these guys get fit like I did, they realize having a nice body doesn't mean shit to most women. Height and face are the main factors, a nice body is just the cherry on top. Most chads I have met were not gym rats, they might do light cardio and push up/sit ups that's it. Their naturally lean bodies also responded a lot better to this than guys that are like 5'10 and stocky.
>>
File: Jeremy-Meeks.jpg (996KB, 2048x1450px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Meeks.jpg
996KB, 2048x1450px
>>35602083
how ripped you are is irrelevant, all that matters is face and height

take pic related for example. he's a literal DYEL and thousands of women want him to impregnate them
>>
>>35602497
Of course but all I'm saying is at least get fit and see how life is then. If you're not gonna do anything then sure continue being bitter and mad. I'm sure that is a better way of getting laid.
>>
>>35602581
you sure did make a lot of assumptions about me when I revealed no information about myself

are you projecting?
>>
>>35602373
If you're not gonna take babbys first redpill how are you gonna take chad tier redpill?
>>
>>35602332
>You'd be surprised
No, I really wouldn't.
>>
>>35602624
I didn't mean to do so, and I was talking about the general situation I see on r9k. My apologies if I forfeited you ;)
>>
>>35600385
Kate Mom, Boteroesque, and Buff are fucking digusting
>>
>>35602581

I think everyone should get fit and try to improve themselves, its just these guys get this false hope that their going to turn into brad pitt once they get into shape. It was a giant slap in the face when I finally realized all my efforts into getting fit were in vain, that girls literally don't give a fuck and that guys that put in 1/1000th the effort are fucking girls left and right. While I was counting my calories, chad was smoking weed, drinking, eating pizza and fucking girls I will never be able to even touch.
>>
>>35602083
I do lift, but it didn't cure my betanees/autism. It just made my body look and I got stronger.
>>
File: aac1.png (292KB, 612x365px) Image search: [Google]
aac1.png
292KB, 612x365px
>>35600340

How attractive you are towards women is more or less decided at birth. You can lift and groom yourself but barring a massive increase in wealth you are set in your attractiveness.

Most people will never accept this.
>>
>>35602723
I mean "betaness"
>>
>>35602660
I'd fuck em all. I get not all guys in our posisition get this way but I really would fuck anything at this point.

I used to have standards because I used to think I was a decent guy sure nothing special maybe a 5/10 or a 6 maybe but I thought it wouldn't be hard to find a mediocre looks wise but still nice girlfriend.

Boy was I fucking wrong. Its gotta be where I live I here that's generally the biggest problem in these situations but I went from a nice person to very fucking vitriolic to how easy women have it and how they can always get men who are much better looking than them.

Obviously I still pretend to be a decent human being in public but I always find myself in places like /r9k/ now thinking i'm probably gonna be a virgin forever and never get a good woman unless I go to asia or something but I don't have money for a trip like that.

I hate my life but at least I have vidya I suppose.

I hate what (((they))) did to the sexual market and how (((they))) reverted it back to its primitive biological form.

I want to die so much.
>>
>>35602678
I agree with everything you say, but I still would discourage anyone for trying because of a hypothetical situation. My whole life I didn't do shit I wanted because of the fear of failure and I think that has a way greater impact than being short or ugly.
>>
>>35602096
>implies that so long as anyone can get ripped then they can get a girl.

lmao. girls dont just want that. They also want someone that can make em feel special i.e. the butterflies.

You have to make sure that you make em feel special. If you fail to do that every day then they will ditch you period.

That and being an asshole.
>>
File: Botero.jpg (1MB, 2176x2386px) Image search: [Google]
Botero.jpg
1MB, 2176x2386px
>>35600385
>Boteroesque
Never heard of that before. That dude has some trippy fucking art
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.