[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does an ideal world look like to you? if you had the power

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: ok.jpg (18KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
18KB, 330x330px
What does an ideal world look like to you?

if you had the power to craft the world to your liking, what would you do and why?
>>
>>35600190
I would invest a large portion of my money to putting advanced AI in every home with robotic waifus becoming mainstream. I push for this to become a reality in ten years
>>
I just want a world where everyone has the opportunity and will to be happy.
>>
More or less this world, but where I have the abilities of Kilgrave plus sick martial arts moves and super strength like Jessica Jones.
>>
>>35600360
>>35600391
>>35600806

Absolute cucks.

i would force every female on earth to have my offspring.

every single person born would be my son or daughter, my daughter would also have to have my children.
>>
>>35600190
Laws of thermo are broken in my ideal world. Create matter and energy from nothing, and then there's not much in terms of scarcity.

Get rid of scarcity and you fundamentally change everything. Socially, people would stop competing after a few generations. Think chimps and bonoboes.

Scientists would still exist, mostly to attempt to cure the inevitable boredom and complacency everyone gets from such a world. But they wouldnt all be rushing to publish since resources would be plentiful.

Personally Id develop a virus that modifies the human genome to synth 2-4-DiNitroPhenol given a certain body fat percentage, with high levels of negative feedback. Doing so would cure/kill the obese while leaving healthy people mostly unaffected.

Then again, someone could do that right now... I bet they would name it the 'Fat-People-Hate Virus'.

It would probably show up in Florida and Louisiana simultaneously since it'd lead to effective transmission.

It might piggyback the bird flu vectors.
>>
>>35601838
>i would force every female on earth to have my offspring.
>every single person born would be my son or daughter, my daughter would also have to have my children.
but why?
>>
>>35602757
Because theyre a sexually frustrated 20-something who read that on /d/ and cant come up with anything more detailed or creative.

Seriously, though, what a boring idea.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.