[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>men finally hold women accountable that they need to sign

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1475197823857.jpg (16KB, 260x390px) Image search: [Google]
1475197823857.jpg
16KB, 260x390px
>men finally hold women accountable that they need to sign up for the draft too
>women who don't sign up for the draft are second class citizens just like men who don't
>feminists whine and complain
>congress stops everything and decides to "evaluate needs"
this is bullshit, feminism is a cancer, they defund men's shelters, they defund research for male birth control, they bribe the courts to buttfuck men's rights
don't tell me you unironically identify as a feminist anon
>>
>>35600179
>they defund men's shelters, they defund research for male birth control, they bribe the courts to buttfuck men's rights
Prove that it's feminism doing that.
>>
How the fuck do I even know if I am signed up for the draft or not? School never told me to do it. I voted once, does that sign me up itself?
>>
>>35600555
nvm I just googled that voting does not. what a dumb fucking system. good thing I am not 25.
>>
>>35600639
huh somehow I am already signed up. well that's good.
>>
>>35600179
>FEMISISM
>NOT PURE SELFISH EVIL
pick one
>>
>>35600179
Not a feminist but us robots could actually use military service. women would waste it.
>>
File: 1389737730660.jpg (47KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1389737730660.jpg
47KB, 400x400px
No, and I don't identify as a men's rights activist either. Both genders have some shit to deal with desu
>>
>>35600766
What do women have to deal with?
>>
>>35600796
She's from /r/communism. She reads from a script. They want to make 4chan like Reddit.
>>
>>35600179
>they defund men's shelters, they defund research for male birth control
A lot of that has been happening due to changes and upheaval in the senate and courts. Spearheaded almost exclusively by male conservatives, who view such issues as a morality problem. Whereas feminists and female liberals were the ones supporting men's shelters and contraceptives.
>>
>>35600898
>Whereas feminists and female liberals were the ones supporting men's shelters and contraceptives
Water is dry, too.
>>
>>35600796
Being raped and sexually assaulted the way home.
>>
They'll just get pregnant to dodge. I've helped two women before wanting to dodge deployment by getting pregnant, and they willingly joined the military.
>>
>>35600928
You're a moron.

Spoiled originality.
>>
Send women to Afghanistan, they will want to stay at home.
In the kitchen.
Where they belong.
>>
>>35600928
Dry water does exist: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_water

Wetness and moisture isn't exclusive to one type of liquid or state of matter.
>>
>>35600537
who else would?
>>
>>35601058
Men who are either religious and conservative. Like they've always been.
>>
>>35600954
nice meme

niceme.me
>>
>>35601058
It's pretty much always the Republicans who have been doing this. Because they worry those things will degenerate society.
>>
>>35600537
Prove its not feminism
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.