[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys, I need some advice.I know this is not /adv/ but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1485548703395.png (86KB, 917x619px) Image search: [Google]
1485548703395.png
86KB, 917x619px
Alright guys, I need some advice.I know this is not /adv/ but I only browse this board and I feel like you guys can provide me a better advice.

Some background info first:
>kissless hugless virgin
>very few friends
>foreigner
>had no girls interested in me(I think)
>Almost scored ''wizz apprentice'' on the /r9k/ test

Anyway, let's start
>best friend has a friend who has a friend
>that friend think my best friend is cute
>they add each other on normiebook and they talk
>live in Ireland, get invited by best friend to hang out during paddy's day
>around 6 persons will go, that girl comes as well
>big day comes
>we will call that girl X for now
>X starts to flirt with me ( I didn't know at first but my friend told me)
>small flirting starts to turn into heavy flirting
>I am desperately trying to save the situation and make her talk to my best friend instead of me
>doesn't work, best friends gets pissed off and leaves after a while
>wanted to leave as well but keep getting dragged by the others
>discover X is actually pretty okay, we share similar interests, music taste, watches anime this sort of stuff
>kinda like her.jpg
>she is still heavy flirting with me
>text message my friend, he is pissed off and angry(obviously)
>keep rejecting her heavy flirting
>all the other people in the group are telling me to go for it and stop being such a pussy
>it was really hard but I kept rejecting the flirting as much as I could
>end of the day, she leans in to kiss me but I just hug her
>go home, talk to my friend , he says he doesn't want to come between me and my happiness
>he says if he was in my situation, he wouldn't do it,but nevertheless he won't let a girl come between us.
>exchanged contact info with X

So what should I do /r9k/?Betray my best friend and have a gf and stop being a KHV or just reject her?

My best friend will still talk to me, but the relationship might be downgraded a bit.X also has had several bfs in the past so keep that in mind when deciding.
>>
Do it.
Do it 100%

Do not fall for the in-jokes and stay a KHV. Absolutely get with her.

Free yourself from this hell.
>>
>>35599833
>>foreigner

Where are you from anon?
>>
>>35600048
Romania but I live in Ireland.I've been here for a long time though, so my english is okay and I am fully assimilated.
>>
>>35599833
>>35600048

Anyways, I think you should go for it. Your mate even said that he wouldn't let a girl come between you.
Just try and get with her and apologise to him, make it sound sincere though.
>>
>>35600105
>>35599876
I understand.Thank you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.